Pages:
Author

Topic: Enlighten people about Cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
June 28, 2023, 05:27:32 PM
I created this post because I know cryptocurrency is vastly gaining audience around the world but there are many left behind who doesn't have idea about it, most of them due to ignorance have been scammed on wrong investments by bad actors, these persons can be anyone, your friend, uncle or even closer family members so it's our duty to teach  them about cryptocurrency to avoid the risk of falling for bad actors.

Misinformation na one big problem wey we get for this country, this issue no be only for Bitcoin because other things dey wey people never understand but just believe say na scam. E just be like a young boy wey dey inside house dey make money from legitimate online hustle dem but people go talk say na yahoo him dey do and that's because people don't believe you can make money from online without doing fraud, as you bring online business to introduce to them, dem go call am scam and na the problem Bitcoin dey get be dat. Many people associate bitcoin with yahoo boys and ponzi scheme.

E get one thing wey the law enforcement agency like dem EFCC dey do on purpose. Dem go announced some things specifically repeatedly like dem go seize Bitcoin worth so so amount with other items and calls cars of special brand names and they're doing this to associate them with yahoo boys so now if you wan teach person Bitcoin dem go think say you wan teach them yahoo. We still get a long way to go for the country but we go surely get that information about Bitcoin out to general public. Make we just dey try our best dey preach good about Bitcoin and one day we go fit knack our chest talk say we dey into Bitcoin and people no go judge us as scammers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 27, 2023, 06:29:33 PM
Yes many people are afraid that Bitcoin is a scam. But this the best time to them to accept coin though there will be no late in Bitcoin whenever they come, they are welcome but they would have been benefited if they started it early from now. Don't only tell people about di advantages but also tell him the disadvantages. Bitcoin was created in 2008 and launched in 2009 and the creator was Satoshi Nakamoto. This is the beginning before the advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
June 27, 2023, 02:57:58 PM
I've found out that many people are willing to know about bitcoin and other Cyptocurrencies but are scared to engage in it due to fear of the unknown or lack of lack of trust for it.

This has always been the usual experience when you are having encounter with people like this who are just hearing bitcoin or cryptocurrency for the first time, you will find it difficult to teach them, convince them and i don't always blame them as well because everyone is trying their best to avoid any reoccurrence of being a victim of digital technology scam or cyber crime as they so called it.

I created this post because I know cryptocurrency is vastly gaining audience around the world but there are many left behind who doesn't have idea about it, most of them due to ignorance have been scammed on wrong investments by bad actors, this persons can be anyone, your friend, uncle or even closer family members so it's our duty to teach  them about cryptocurrency to avoid the risk of falling for bad actors.

Despite how harder we try as much as possible in teaching or making bitcoin awareness, those that will join will accept and those that won't join will never take the offer or opportunity in it because of their unbelieve, maybe later they may realize and willingly try to learn when they would have missed alot already, just know this that you can't force everyone to bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
June 27, 2023, 01:10:46 PM
 I've found out that many people are willing to know about bitcoin and other Cyptocurrencies but are scared to engage in it due to fear of the unknown or lack of lack of trust for it. I had a conversation with my neighbour yesterday and our discussion lead to talks about bitcoin, it got to a point where I asked her if she had an idea about bitcoin then her reply was no (tufiakwa) i no wan even know am because na scam, then I asked how, she said yes now na yahoo boys dey do bitcoin and I no go like put body for wetin them go scam me, it was so funny that I laughed, and later began to correct her statement.

I started by letting her know about cryptocurrency, i gave her a breakdown saying that crypto currency is a digital currency that the transactions are decentralized that is they're not controlled by government authorities, then I told her bitcoin is the 1st Cryptocurrency that was created as an alternative to fiat currency for transactions of goods and services, that got her interest and she was like really, oboy I think say na scam o, then I told her no that asides being decentralized that bitcoin is trustworthy and safe and all she needs is a better understanding about it as well as investing and storing crypto with a good exchange.

I created this post because I know cryptocurrency is vastly gaining audience around the world but there are many left behind who doesn't have idea about it, most of them due to ignorance have been scammed on wrong investments by bad actors, these persons can be anyone, your friend, uncle or even closer family members so it's our duty to teach  them about cryptocurrency to avoid the risk of falling for bad actors.
Pages:
Jump to: