Pages:
Author

Topic: enough bitcoins to start small project ? - page 6. (Read 3332 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 03:02:16 PM
i if want to start small project (site)

how much i need for basic one ? OR complex one ?

A faucet for example could cost you more then +1000$ because If you are serious about it, you should hire designers, make it unique compared to others (competitive rates etc.) and mostly, protect it from bots and multi accounts (a Captcha is not enough), this is the only way to insure that both you and your users will make profit. A gambling site (which I don't recommend even If it was easy to start) will clearly cost much more, development, security etc. are top priority otherwise you will get hacked in no time but most of the funds should be for paying users.

Well to start a faucet business, you don't need to have 1000 dollars in your pocket. There are many readymade scripts available out there which are very good and strong against bots. Just contact user Avalon  for the script. His script is really very good and one of the best. It costs nearly 25 dollars. He is providing many addons also for less price. Nowadays most of the faucet owners are using his script for their faucets.
Maybe he means the long term costs? You need to have a website, hosting, captcha protection, and you need money to give away to those that claim from the faucet so I could easily see that costing a few hundred bucks per month.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

A faucet for example could cost you more then +1000$ because If you are serious about it, you should hire designers, make it unique compared to others (competitive rates etc.) and mostly, protect it from bots and multi accounts (a Captcha is not enough), this is the only way to insure that both you and your users will make profit. A gambling site (which I don't recommend even If it was easy to start) will clearly cost much more, development, security etc. are top priority otherwise you will get hacked in no time but most of the funds should be for paying users.

Well to start a faucet business, you don't need to have 1000 dollars in your pocket. There are many readymade scripts available out there which are very good and strong against bots. Just contact user Avalon  for the script. His script is really very good and one of the best. It costs nearly 25 dollars. He is providing many addons also for less price. Nowadays most of the faucet owners are using his script for their faucets.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 02, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

Well i guess if the OP is computer literate then he could reduce some amounts. Because it would be really hard to make those if you don't have enough I.T. knowledge for this matter. And probably a team of 3 if possible. Cause you would need someone to at least to test your site. As Omega said, security is very needed and you also have to advertise the services you are trying to offer and it is not easy to advertise because you could have many competitors and it takes years for that to be sustainable.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 02, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 02, 2017, 01:09:44 AM
It depends on the complexity of your project.I have seen many users spending thousands on gambling projects,ICOs etcitra.
 You may even start a project if you have $100  but if you are going to hire someone to design your website in accordance with law complying project,whether it is a shopping project initial coin offering or gambling, it will cost you $2000-5000 .
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

Edit Basic ideas

1) Apk game that have fixed address for every player and get coins when he/she to that address .

2) Exchange site (Paypal to btc Directly ) or other exchange

First good point

The most important and costly part of a project is its security. And security measures increase as per the size of your project. If you are thinking something big, you will surely need more security for that, but if you are just trying to start a very small service like a faucet or something like that, it will surely cost you less in compared to bigger projects like gambling platforms, exchanges or any other major project like that.

I personally would not recommend a person to start any project as long as he himself does not know anything about securing himself, as that can be dangerous for the project these days as we usually see hacks happening to even bigger projects, so if someone finds out about the project and finds it easy to crack then there are chances they might do an attack for even less money if they are easy to get.
Pages:
Jump to: