Pages:
Author

Topic: Enough of repetitive projects and old ideas - page 4. (Read 1710 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Many new altcoins will die in the future because there won't be many investors investing money on them and as we know it we have many scammers here who will keep creating useless tokens and coins, if you are a developer and you think you are serious enough then try as hard as possible to come out with something new and different, enough of repetitive projects and same old ideas
Honestly we cannot do anything about repetitive projects and same concepts based projects. It is complete decentralized space and everyone's success rate is depending on many factors hence people never bother about bringing back same old concept. I mean there were many projects have become successful even they have copied the concept/idea of other projects. Your level of success is highly tied with your promotion level and how intensively you keep attracting new investors.

Just because of a project is repeated idea based, people never ignore them because, to serve all the people across the globe, just one project will not be enough. This could be the one of the prime reason why people accept repetitive concepts based the projects as well. All the above, investors never look for ideas tied with a project but they do see the speculative basis potentials and then invest and dumb before most others do the same.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
Crypto investment is all about taking chances, the chance of succeeding is even lower if you go for new altcoins but after doing research you should know that anything can happen so invest only what you can afford to lose.
Many have said "invest only what you are able to lose", what you have to understand here is basically everyone does not want to experience loss and everyone also always learns to know new things when investing, so they don't lose, so in investing is not just thinking about the problem of being able to lose or not, but someone must always have a way so as not to lose their assets.

We must know that with all the risks that occur, therefore investing will always have a way to not lose an asset or at least lose, people think in this case it is very common, and therefore it is necessary to know that everyone who invests always has their own way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well it is kinda hard to think of fresh new ideas sometimes actually.
Think of the perspective of some entrepreneurs. It's kinda struggling to even think of the target market you're aiming for.
Plus things are kinda risky sometimes when dealing with technologies.

That's right because thinking about new ideas is very difficult while most people prefer the shortcut by copying it, even though copying it also requires a very difficult process.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
There are lot of projects in the market and most of them have the same products and service to offer. We can't deny and stop them as long as they want to make money out of it. But it is true that most projects even the new ones comes up with the same ideas as those like old projects that have already built their names and trust in the market and this only give a lot of competition. Some projects don't really have anything useful to offer but only for them to make money and these kind of projects are those which turns out to be trash after months or years in the market. They should offer something new and innovative, useful but also affordable in the market for them to be a successful project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
It's not a must to create new project if you have no good idea to bring to the table but it's obvious that new projects will always show up simply because money is involved, you can't stop this though, all you can do is avoid these repetitive projects, no one can stop this
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Crypto investment is all about taking chances, the chance of succeeding is even lower if you go for new altcoins but after doing research you should know that anything can happen so invest only what you can afford to lose.
Many have said "invest only what you are able to lose", what you have to understand here is basically everyone does not want to experience loss and everyone also always learns to know new things when investing, so they don't lose, so in investing is not just thinking about the problem of being able to lose or not, but someone must always have a way so as not to lose their assets.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I think most of those created project with no other reason than to get money from investors has already been trashed as of today and most likely they aiming to make another one for the same reason. what we really need to do here is, arm ourselves some knowledge on how this industry works. if we really do know how exactly money can be hard to earn here, we will not become a victim by their baits. We should understand first the basics and fundamentals of how we can avoid such old tricks we need to be vigilant and be cautious whenever we want to invest in some new projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
New devs are coming here to earn money not to bring something new in the industry or in the world in general. At this is really sad for me but i could understand them
They are also stealing the investors money as the investors are investing in their project because they trust the developers with their money and also are betting on the project to make money for them. So if the project dies then the money of those people who invested in the project is also gone, the project team should always be held responsible for this, but what they do instead is they come up with new copied ideas and ask for more money through that project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
New devs are coming here to earn money not to bring something new in the industry or in the world in general. At this is really sad for me but i could understand them
Yes, they came here just to make money from it. There were so many projects like that and now those projects are dead. Only leading projects in this market can survive and develop in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Many new altcoins will die in the future because there won't be many investors investing money on them and as we know it we have many scammers here who will keep creating useless tokens and coins, if you are a developer and you think you are serious enough then try as hard as possible to come out with something new and different, enough of repetitive projects and same old ideas

Bring in something NEW or don't bother at all
New idea is better and futuristic but this doesn't mean that the new project will do better in the market, I've seen many examples already, sometimes the community love for an old project is stronger than what the new project will ever have
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Yes, I do agree that repetitive ideas will just make the original projects in its worst case but if the developers will innovate a projects I guess it is fine as long as it is a collaboration. The repetitive projects and old ideas must be report as plagiarism in the community if it is not informed the original ones to use it.

If there's collaborations and it will bring old projects to a much competitive updates investors will benefits,
but if there's none and just pure copycat
the project both old and new will do nothing, for sure many investors wanted to see their supported project
to progress and bring great innovations.

New project without any originality needs not to be supported, and those who are only copying old project
without informing the original creator should be tagged.
It will help to inform the community that they shouldn't bother to invest, possible scam might happen and
they will lose their money.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, I do agree that repetitive ideas will just make the original projects in its worst case but if the developers will innovate a projects I guess it is fine as long as it is a collaboration. The repetitive projects and old ideas must be report as plagiarism in the community if it is not informed the original ones to use it.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Most new devs don't have anything new to offer, they are here for money not to show the world what that can offer, you are the master of your fate in crypto space, learn to walk away once you come across such projects
That's true and they were creating what is not really needed by the crypto community. We have a bunch of smartcontract platforms and we have a lot of projects that were working on the same place too.
I know about to create a new idea is a very difficult thing.
That's exactly what creating an idea is not a very complicated matter. Implementation of an idea is difficult. As a rule, we saw many ideas but did not see sufficient implementations.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Most new devs don't have anything new to offer, they are here for money not to show the world what that can offer, you are the master of your fate in crypto space, learn to walk away once you come across such projects
For those who already have a lot of experience in crypto, it will certainly not be easy to be attracted to projects like that, even if you don't tell them to go, everyone will also leave and will never even glance at a project like that.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

Bring in something NEW or don't bother at all
Enough is enough for the project undergoing copying other projects ideas, the main purpose of the blockchain and cryptocurrrncy as a whole is innovation, erupting new with new ideas pave a way for better developments. Such project only need funds. Cartesi was chosen by Binance because of its intrinsic good ideas. 

I found out some projects repeats successful ones idea, fraudulent project Blue Baikal repeats Snapparazi idea of social media content creation for profit, and many more.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

Basically, the stakeholders have an initial plan to deceive people into investing in it, but the target they choose is lay or novice investors who do not fully understand the objectives of the related project, because the development team can mimic or copy ideas from successful projects so that it offers benefits big to be gained, but the intent and purpose of the developer is only to get profit by taking money from investors who have invested in it
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Instead of been repetitive or just pulling new idea I think new fresh concept and general improvements will do great justice to some project The issues with most ICOs or any Crypto project is actually the developer of the project, the give fresh ideas, collect the fund and never get to develop it and some runaway without any consequences I really hope that wil be fixed Maybe some trusted IEO might help with that
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Developers should stop if all they have are old ideas or repetitive projects, we have over 7000 altcoins in crypto space, that's more than enough and even out of those 7000 altcoins 90% are bad projects, enough is enough, if no new ideas just stop.
You are right, there are just more than 7000 altcoins and these numbers are increasing day by day. That is why it is so easy to create a new project, but there is no need to do it. Everybody is tired with these projects and want to see something new idea, as you said if you don't have any creative idea, just don't do it.
Pages:
Jump to: