Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺 - page 8. (Read 40375 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Help me, how do we know if an ICO really worth it? How to know if it is not scam

all ico's that have a price like 1 tokken = 1$ is scam or 100X overvaluated. developers doesn't need millions of dollars to do something.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Help me, how do we know if an ICO really worth it? How to know if it is not scam
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
imo it's stupid to buy EOS right now because the price will go lower and lower, at the same time you have Bitcoin and Ethereum skyrocketing and there's Tezos just around the corner. No no there's better ways than EOS now. Consider EOS later if there's still some room among the competition but it's not the most important mover for sure. Right now they're grabbing as much Ether as they can because Ether is valuable indeed

You should consider putting EOS and TEZOS in the same bag: this strange club of ++$200MM Raised during an ICO.

Do you really expect it to raise more on the short term?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
EOS does sound interesting and I heard Dan make some good points when shilling for EOS.

But what i don't get is why would people buy EOS tokens today?
They won't be used on the anticipated future EOS blockchain, and i didn't see anything in the whitepaper about awarding equal value.

I think the answer to that question depends on your interpretation of FAQ 21 on their website.

21. When will I receive native cryptographic tokens on the EOS Platform?

As mentioned above, EOS Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 23 hours after the end of the final EOS Token distribution period which will occur on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC. At this point the EOS Token distribution process will be complete and any person who wishes to launch an EOS Platform adopting the EOS.IO Software will be able to generate a JSON file mapping EOS public keys to the fixed balances of the EOS Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain.

The EOS.IO Software is built such that any EOS Platform that adopts the EOS.IO Software will require approval of holders of not less than 15% of the total issued and outstanding EOS Tokens before tokens on such blockchain (the “Blockchain Tokens”) can be transferred. In other words, if the EOS.IO Software is adopted, it will be the responsibility of holders holding at least 15% of the issued and outstanding EOS Tokens to adopt one or more blockchains in order for Blockchain Tokens received on such blockchains to be transferrable.

As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.

https://eos.io/faq.html
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
EOS does sound interesting and I heard Dan make some good points when shilling for EOS.

They won't be used on the anticipated future EOS blockchain, and i didn't see anything in the whitepaper about awarding equal value.

This is the usual behavior of most "investors" in bitcoin . Battle altcoins have recently become very popular in the market it's a lot of "dumb money" that is pouring into everything.
Activity: 52
i came to see EOS, buy some and sell quick hopefully.

money for nothing.....

rip eos
Activity: 252
I guess we will discover whether there is real value in EOS after there is a working product out. I will be cautious to put money in at this stage.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
imo it's stupid to buy EOS right now because the price will go lower and lower, at the same time you have Bitcoin and Ethereum skyrocketing and there's Tezos just around the corner. No no there's better ways than EOS now. Consider EOS later if there's still some room among the competition but it's not the most important mover for sure. Right now they're grabbing as much Ether as they can because Ether is valuable indeed
Activity: 33
I bought a few tokens and just tried to claim. I was shocked that the gas needed was 0.042 Ether ($13.93), but I had no choice to send it. I was then even more shocked this was not enough and I got an out of gas error! WTF?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc74c0432018da0c28af2b25cd08682621035a2ad2dbe00e9d59332cf5a7d36b8

Their chat doesn't work either. Any ideas on what the best option is? Try to claim again and waste more GAS or is there a cheaper alternative to cash out?

Anyone else face this issue?
Activity: 462
Exchanges should de-list it. Shames on the whole ESP team for defaming crypocurrency.
Activity: 784
Do you have proof of eos scam, or articles that can prove it, i am also surprised and curious, is it true ico scam or not
Activity: 33
I bought a few tokens and just tried to claim. I was shocked that the gas needed was 0.042 Ether ($13.93), but I had no choice to send it. I was then even more shocked this was not enough and I got an out of gas error! WTF?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc74c0432018da0c28af2b25cd08682621035a2ad2dbe00e9d59332cf5a7d36b8

Their chat doesn't work either. Any ideas on what the best option is? Try to claim again and waste more GAS or is there a cheaper alternative to cash out?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
If people are investing in an ICO entirely because of the presence of a single developer, this introduces a perilous, single-point of failure.  On the plus side, the mandatory investor due-diligence becomes much, much easier -- you simply dig up that person's history on past projects.  This is not the same as relying on 3rd-party opinions expressed in the various forums.  

Your money is at stake.  Do your own research. All the needed information is archived online.

Exactly.. By all means.
Look up the topics here on Dan's coins.

Then..
Review the topic here.

How many times can the OP and myself point out the obvious?
What part of a 180 million for a Bitshares ETH ICO port don't you get?
Does that sound warranted to you?

Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with you people?
Activity: 11
TBF a lot of coins have no products and still are top 20 in the market cap
Activity: 119
Merit: 105
Semantically satiated.
Although their ICO format can be questioned, I found EOS to be one of the projects in a pretty active state of development but also with a lot of involvement from the OSS community. It's always a good signal to me.
Activity: 403
Does not make sense, what evidence if it really is not worth it?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 542
In november 2016 ETH was around 4usd and reading about Etherium I just found FUD talk. My personal impression was that is very promising but didn't buy than.. People don't let FUD intervene the logic, maybe tomorrow will be too late.. maybe not... decide for yourself don't ask answers on topics like this
Activity: 56
If people are investing in an ICO entirely because of the presence of a single developer, this introduces a perilous, single-point of failure.  On the plus side, the mandatory investor due-diligence becomes much, much easier -- you simply dig up that person's history on past projects.  This is not the same as relying on 3rd-party opinions expressed in the various forums. 

Your money is at stake.  Do your own research. All the needed information is archived online.
Pages:
Jump to: