Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺 - page 3. (Read 40375 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
EOS isn't a scam they have just released EOSIO Dawn 3.0 . If they can complete with ETH is a different matter but they definitely have money behind them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
I don't believe in EOS.  I think Cardano is the future. But this project doesn't look like a Scam. The fact that the author wrote the topic negative points that need to be studied, but they do not prove that the team EOS scammers. I think that if you look closely at any project you can find dirt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
Lol, EOS is the the top ERC20 platform Altcoin today that's why it sets on the 6th mo strongest Cryptocurrency in the market today.
I owned less than hundred EOS coins today and I know it will soon surge and the people who are saying its a scam will no have the right to take on board of EOS' success.
Activity: 315
Not only EOS most ICOs use token eth platform. Do they think that they are all scam? Not all ICos are scam if you accused EOS scam because using eth platform. Let see if any eth platform that are based on real project. Coss use eth platform but coss run exchanger itself. That is good ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
of courseEOS can`t be considered a scam bcs it states pretty clear that u r buying something with zero value, thats worthless and won't even be useful in the EOS platform that, by the way, doesn`t exist and may never do. Considering that I don't think EOS is a scam, they r delivering what they r just advertising nothing...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Ok just a little recap on the EOS fraud

1. there is no EOS platform as of yet, we are talking about a fork of BitShares. again: there is no functional platform whatsoever as of yet.  In other words: a mere promise is being sold

2. 1 year long ICO to collect a significant percentage of the entire ETH supply. Nobody would ever need this much money to create the platform. Astronomically more money is being raised than would ever be required. First day (of 350 more days) only: $181,295,950 (ico address here, also note the ETH that has already been moved out)

3. creates a fake sense that EOS is a true competitor to Ethereum, but in reality EOS as of now is a simle token run on the Ethereum platform

4. uses ETH raised in the ICO to generate fake price and fake demand on exchanges
The price in only hype thing, EOS team use ETH from crowdsale to hype market, they send 20000ETH to Bitfinex and 2000 ETH to Kraken to do hype, for yunbi.com, lixiaolai is an investor/co-owner and he is member of EOS team too, so the hype in yunbi is crazy.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9937dbb2128b55c44d8af7bf36fd76796a814cf4#internaltx

In summary,nothing much, just hype with the money from investors, not sure whether this is legal or not.

5. let people buy in, milk the crowd who doesn't know better!

==>  EOS is a very nifty scam to enrich their founders with ETHER, this is what it's all about

we can safely say that there has not been a scam as advanced as EOS in the crypto sphere up to now.

this is an entirely new level of insanity

Look through it!

I totally agree with you! Based on their formula, I calculated that the price would constantly fall on the ICO, but what do they do? They again invest their own ETH every step. And it's so stupid and immediately visible, every round at the end of a sudden flies very much ETH. Clowns, there they are!
Activity: 15
recently john oliver showed the EOS scam in his show,

He just made fun of it. Especially of Brock Pierce. That's all.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

I didn't watch that show, but you can check this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfv06yLbCfs

Roman Skaskiw, EOS promoter is explaining a lot of things about EOS and I have impression that it's really good project!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Don't you mean FUD instead of FOMO?  Grin
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Yes it is a scam.. absolutely. Continue with the FOMO and I will just keep buying more until Mainnet is out in June. Wink
Activity: 38
In my opinion EOS is definitely not a scam.

I know they are hiring aggressively and they are organising EOS meetups to generate community support and awareness.

With so much funding received, it just doesn't make sense for them to not proceed with the platform, it would be shortsighted to risk imprisonment to abscond with ICO funds when they could just continue working on the project and build a more valuable company.

With all the scam projects going about its important to recognise when people are trying to do something decent.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Are there stil people here that believe EOS is a scam? If so, do you have any indicators it is?

So far there is zero indication it's a scam. People shout whatever mainly driven by price movements.

Did you not read the OP? He listed his reasons. Let us know why you disagree.  Tongue

Yes I have read it. But all of the reasons mentionned can be applied to every ICO on the Ethereum network.

In fact lets replace EOS by Ethereum in the OP and set the time to 2014. When Vitalik crowd funded there was no Ethereum blockchain and still he was collecting Bitcoin. What the real difference, apart from the ICO structure ?

Also they have kept every promise so far so I dont see any scam indications ?

It is possible EOS will not succeed but calling it a scam is very strange. Didnt see any argument proving that or even giving an indication
Activity: 168
Are there stil people here that believe EOS is a scam? If so, do you have any indicators it is?

So far there is zero indication it's a scam. People shout whatever mainly driven by price movements.

Did you not read the OP? He listed his reasons. Let us know why you disagree.  Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 154
LoL, Today I have invested more 150 US dollars in EOS coin But In my opinion the EOS, not scam cryptocurrency. Cry
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Look,
I dont claim it as Scam,
I just really think that its strange that each day the almost the same amount of ETH is collected and its almost every time happens in the last hr or so that they suddenly collecting all the ETH up to 20,000 , Some ICO barely collecting 20 a day and EOS, that is already trade able in exchange and u can pick it up at sometime  lower price then the ICO still collecting 20,000 ETH each day...

I really think that at this point they just buy back each day their own tokens to prevent price crash...  - I might be wrong but its still weird to me whats going on in there...

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I saw some ICO's on EOS platform. How they work? Or today all of this are ETH-platform ICO's? And why people buy tokens if more and more says that EOS is scam?
Pages:
Jump to: