Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS is next Ethereum - page 20. (Read 3924 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
October 29, 2018, 04:53:21 PM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
Anything can happen. However, do not rush to conclusions. Let EOS first get stronger, show itself, earn popularity at least half the popularity of ethereum, and then we will compare these two coins. However, it should be emphasized that ethereum is not going to stand still. In the coming months, good improvements should be implemented. This should further increase the popularity and demand for it.
eos id fine and i love it as i love a lot of things about it zjd other cryptocurrencies but they are xo dufferent to be compared
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 29, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

eos is good ajd i like it but i do not think taht it is rigt to compare it with ethereum and with others cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Anything can happen. However, do not rush to conclusions. Let EOS first get stronger, show itself, earn popularity at least half the popularity of ethereum, and then we will compare these two coins. However, it should be emphasized that ethereum is not going to stand still. In the coming months, good improvements should be implemented. This should further increase the popularity and demand for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
I think this coin will never be better than Eth. This project is interesting, but eth has established itself as a reliable and promising coin for a long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 03:53:53 PM
EOS is a good coin. But Ethereum has very strongly consolidated its position as a leading coin. Don't you think that's silly? Perhaps EOS will be a very popular coin, it is on the right track, but it will not replace the Ether ever.
Activity: 1078
October 29, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
It is rather difficult to predict whether Ethereum will be replaced or not, but EOS has good chances to become a top 2 cryptocurrency in the future. It has much faster and cheaper blockchain and it can be used as a platform for ICO as well, so EOS is a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 29, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
I agree with the views of the participants of the topic. EOS is a very promising altcoin, it has created a new Blockchain system. We see that the developers and employees of EOS work very well and cohesively. In the future, EOS will soon start creating competition for ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 28, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
There are many projects that say there will be new ethereum, but we still haven't seen one. I'm looking at these approaches negative. I think it's hard to change a sitting system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

I do not think so. I recently tested the EOS. Everything is slow, expensive and very few users.
Activity: 476
October 28, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
EOS is a tremendous blockchain the project. He possesses excellent team and very high speed of transactions. But because of a bad situation on crypto the market of EOS can't show all the merits. When the market becomes green EOS perfectly will prove to be.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 28, 2018, 04:38:19 PM
I will invest in EOS once I see working product and the way how can apply it to my life.
What i see now is a bunch of crypto games for which you should pay!
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
No, it is not the truth. Already there were many such coins which killed with Etherem. If 2019 is successful for projects of Ethereum will be expensive.
Activity: 644
October 28, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

In the next 2 years majority of ICO's will be shifting to EOS and Stellar to raised some funds. And today few ICO's are now using EOS and Stellar blockchain and it will be good thing for Eth as it will give the Ethereum blockchain take off some load.
Activity: 99
October 27, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
That can be possible in the future considering that this crypto is already making a noise in the cryptoworld. Looking at the list of cryptos today at CMC, EOS had already put its place in the top 5 cryptos in the market cap column which means this crypto can really give a shot at Ethereum.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
Personally I already invested in EOS coin. Having checked the description of its technology I have decided that she can replace Ethereum over time. He has many problems against which nobody fights. On it perhaps EOS will replace him in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
No, I think that ethereum no one can ever overtake. although eos is really very good coin
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 06:07:13 PM
Eos was a good platform and have own blockchain system promise but in last June, Eos platform and system didnt worked great after that EOS's DevTeam closed the these blockchain system. I hope still EOS's blockchain system and price will grow more and more. We will see the EOS top-3 in cryptocurrency.

I still believe that eos has the potential but not is a sense that it will overpower what has ethereum brought out though the crypto society. Being top 3 might be possible, and I think this will have to take long time to happen. We should think it in way a surprise or might be a disappointing situation, if ever we won't see that possibility to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
I believe that Ethereum is still very popular and promising and therefore it will remain in second place in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
Eos was a good platform and have own blockchain system promise but in last June, Eos platform and system didnt worked great after that EOS's DevTeam closed the these blockchain system. I hope still EOS's blockchain system and price will grow more and more. We will see the EOS top-3 in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
Quite possible. EOS is quite a promising project, of course, with its pros and cons, but it has chances to fight for a piece of Ethereum capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: