Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS is next Ethereum - page 21. (Read 3924 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 03:24:06 PM
EOS is good project, but it will not be ETH or as ETH ever, etherium is very popular and tradeble in all exchanges to all altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 03:22:45 PM
Well, actually EOS great prospects and ambitions prophesied,saying thatin Asia especially it will be popular,but had many disadvantages which are found,now they are the team decides that the project is so good,so it is hard to say,probably the next 2-3 years, definitely NOT, what can I say,I wish the project great results and explosive growth
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Now the ethereum lacks only scalability and if the developers fix it, then there will be no need to switch to another blockchain platform. Perhaps EOS will be popular in the future but not as a replacement for Ethereum.

Developers are very slowly working on Ethereum. If they continue like this, the EOS will be able to overtake the ETH.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
I still can't create a desktop wallet on the EOS network, they could go to meet users and make this task easier.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 03:10:47 PM
I think that the EOS is really a very good coin that is near the Ethereum, but still Ethereum will not give up just because their positions. If Ethereum does not grow, then it is possible that its competitors, including the EOS, will bypass it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
I support the EOS project and I also think that maybe this project will really become a serious and promising competitor for the ETH project, because ETH today is still slow and expensive. In any case, it will be fun.
Activity: 84
October 25, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
If the crypto market had expanded and the capitalization of the ICO market had increased, then a place would have been found for Ethereum and for the EOS. Both platforms would actively develop. However, the market is pleased that the Ethereum platform works reliably. This is enough for the crypto market.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
I think up to now the EOS is unlikely to be a substitute for ethereum, even though it has quite a lot of capitalization. But I didn't think so, Even it was too early if had to pursue or be too pushy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
EOS is quite similar to Ethereum, but it has a distinct architecture, and is thought to be incredibly expandable. This encoder claims to be capable of responding to millions of users on its platform. This is an important advantage compared to Ethereum. But the EOS platform is not really complete yet and is still in beta, so I think it takes more time to know that.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
The only difference I see between them is the speed of transactions ! But I trust Ethereum more and I think that it will solve the problem of scaling and reduce the risk of network congestion very soon !
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
It is quite possible, if you don’t invest on the ether, and the ether will not even grow to $ 1000, then it is likely that the EOS will be a competitor for the ether.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
I am sure that EOS will not replace Ethereum, because these are completely different platforms. Also, ETH will improve the technology.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
Not.  I do not think so.  Because it seems to me this coin has a number of significant drawbacks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
I dont think so, EOS is very good but EOS if 1 of many coin who joined in ethereum platform. So i think ethereum is more good thank EOS, ethereum has good project with many people invest in ethereum. So i prefer ethereum than eos.
Activity: 168
October 25, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
I think that this will not happen because it is unlikely that anyone will be able to bypass the ether. This is a very strong and promising project. no wonder he is called the king of altcoins
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 04:39:04 AM
EOS is one of the overpriced coins. Yes, it has a large capitalization but at the same time it does not have its own wallet. And as it turned out, it is not so decentralized.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 25, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

It's been almost 1 year since your topic was created, but EOS still can not get through ETH. So my point is that EOS is hard to break through ETH in the future. Investing in EOS should be a consideration, as you can refer to investing in XRP as some time in 2018 XRP has surpassed ETH in the market.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
EOS is a worthy analog. Perhaps there will be a transition. But it takes time. If ETH will remain in this position for a long time. Perhaps the developers will choose EOS. In principle, I do not mind. EOS is a good currency you can buy it.
Activity: 223
October 25, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
Now the ethereum lacks only scalability and if the developers fix it, then there will be no need to switch to another blockchain platform. Perhaps EOS will be popular in the future but not as a replacement for Ethereum.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
That could happen because in the future of increasingly sophisticated technology and good Eos capabilities, this platform is very similar to Ethereum and is ready as a big competitor. for now Ethereum cannot be replaced or competed, but in the future it is possible that EOS will be the same as Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: