Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH - page 6. (Read 16214 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 15, 2019, 01:04:08 AM
Eth is the king of altcoins. Why would you want to sell it when the price is low?

POS is about to be implemented for Eth and this might increase its price as you will be rewarded for owning and holding your Eth.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 12:59:51 AM
Both of these coins are quite good and are still listed in the top 5 in CMC, both are worth investing. So investing in both will be better and later will provide you with the right benefits. I don't doubt both and this is indeed a potential coin.
both are good and can provide benefits so choosing both will be better and opportunities will increase.
but if we are told to choose one of course I chose Ethereum because he is a great Altcoin and has great abilities so I am sure of him.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 12:04:24 AM
They are both good choices,  hold your ether and if you can get extra cash for eos,  that's good too.  I have been trading on both with no regrets despite the market situation...  So both are good choices for keeps.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 15, 2019, 12:03:40 AM
Both of these coins are quite good and are still listed in the top 5 in CMC, both are worth investing. So investing in both will be better and later will provide you with the right benefits. I don't doubt both and this is indeed a potential coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 11:55:02 PM
Just hold your Eth, if you have extra money to buy Eos then go. ETH for me is better than any alts, but Eos is also good to hold especially in Now, the bear market, now is the perfect to buy more alts and be benefitted when bullrun comes. But a friendly reminder invest only what you afford to loose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 11:20:07 PM
I think both were good choices, but I advise you should hold ETH currently as there will be high proprotion of growth in ETH when compared to EOS. There will be Ethereum 2.0 in the pipeline along with more processes undergoing which will enhance the price of ETH more as compared to EOS. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 14, 2019, 11:13:37 PM
The comparison really has nothing to do with the real world, because it seems to me that a huge part of investors will definitely favor using ETH, since they can roll back the transaction, but this is a bit like decentralization.
both of them do not originate in one product and we cannot compare that indeed the price or quality, and indeed most certainly choose ethereum which has become a daily transaction activity
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
March 14, 2019, 11:08:49 PM
I think both of them are very good for investment, and both of them also have good developments until now. but because you really want to exchange ETH with EOS it's no problem, but if I think personally it would be better if you continue to hold ETH and the rest for EOS.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 11:02:55 PM
Ethereum has just achieved a successful network upgrade and has officially been cleared of being classified as a security by the SEC, and EOS has it's new roadmap release pending so they both have potential upside even in a slow performing market, although don't expect immediate gains just diversify into both to ensure you make the best of any increases in value that may occur this year
and this network upgrade could make people interested anymore using ethereum, moreover its supported by good news from sec so it will make much investors and trader become more trusting in this coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 14, 2019, 10:55:32 PM
Ethereum has just achieved a successful network upgrade and has officially been cleared of being classified as a security by the SEC, and EOS has it's new roadmap release pending so they both have potential upside even in a slow performing market, although don't expect immediate gains just diversify into both to ensure you make the best of any increases in value that may occur this year
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 14, 2019, 06:00:44 PM
I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?

EOS currently has far fewer fans than ETH. There are few projects implemented on it and new projects are in no hurry to appear on the EOS blockchain.
Meanwhile, Ethereum is improving the technology of its coin and gradually removes the advantages of the EOS over it. However, this does not mean that one should not have at least some EOS in reserve.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
March 14, 2019, 04:32:17 PM
Both ETH and EOS are very good choices and it's difficult to avoid them. But EOS is more stable in its price, while ETH is widely used by users to trade. It should save your ETH and look at the graph every time, to make more informed choices. Maybe you buy EOS by not selling ETH, it will look better. Lately both have been very good and have significant upward potential, according to my personal analysis at this time. Thanks.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 14, 2019, 04:08:40 PM
I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?
I think both coins are very well proved , but of course I think eos is still more attractive now to buy and to hold in the long as the growth potential is much higher than that of eth
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 03:09:50 PM
i guess both EOS and ETH have been a really great altcoins, they are both special due to have their own blockchain has their own unique technologies, but talking about the popularity, ETH will dominate all other altcoins, so I will choose ETH for the convenient and high chance to be pumped.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
March 14, 2019, 02:44:27 PM

I would rather choose Ethereum, instead of buying EOS it is quite good to hold some Ethereum dude, due to that they have a program now on ETH on which there is a POS in it, I just don't know if this things is now implementing. Though, EOS was also one of the potential altcoins here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 14, 2019, 02:38:46 PM
The comparison really has nothing to do with the real world, because it seems to me that a huge part of investors will definitely favor using ETH, since they can roll back the transaction, but this is a bit like decentralization.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 13, 2019, 06:23:15 PM
Both are really cool projects but I think you should hold like 2 ETH and use the remaining to get some EOS. In my own opinion, that will be a good step to take rather than going all in on EOS. ETH development so far has been outstanding so no need dumping all your ETH for EOS.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 06:16:18 PM
Deciding on the altcoin to pick between the two is quite difficult. I'll prefer holding both  coins, though in my opinion, ethereum is more promising, but to be on the safer side, both coins should be held.
maybe you can divide your money 70% for ETH and 30% for EOS because ETH has more potential to go up because in my opinion ETH is still the best among all Altcoin so if I personally would never hesitate to invest heavily in the ETH even though it's 100 %.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 05:51:20 PM
Deciding on the altcoin to pick between the two is quite difficult. I'll prefer holding both  coins, though in my opinion, ethereum is more promising, but to be on the safer side, both coins should be held.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 12, 2019, 09:21:54 AM
I dont think EOS is better than Eth and after yesterday transaction i dont think EOS worths its price at all if any don't yet, someone has made false transaction for 1 bln as i remember how this could happen i dont know but it means OES isn't save at all so keeping ETH is right decision for this moment 100% i believe.
Pages:
Jump to: