Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or Tron - page 6. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Both big famous coins. Both can go to the moon. TRX, if it can be used on ali, will go to the moon. Such rumors heard for a long period of time.
EOS is the biggest ICO I ever saw and now have 4 billions:) But no one don't know exactly what they going to create) Just common phrases blockchain ecosystem and so on.
Both coins can be pumped, but both can be dumped. Both of them looks like gambling. Between this to I would choose EOS. But in comparison with other coins eth, neo, ada is my choice. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
I bought both coins and I consider that in further they will give good growth. But I like  to NEO more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 06:00:37 AM
I will choose EOS because behind this project is a developer with a good reputation and there is no reason to consider EOS a Scam. With the Throne the situation is the opposite, there are many doubts.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
Both projects are good, but I would have bought the EOS. In the near future he will give more profit, they launched their network.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 06, 2018, 02:00:38 AM
I am not sure to be honest. I only hold a very small amount of tron, not really worth anythign right now and only have a few EOS as well. I think though now the multiplier profit is gone with both of these coins because those who bought in very cheap already made their big profits so now there i not much room I d not think for these to make great gains especially as there is no bull run in sight for the foreseeable future and only day traders and whales are playing the markets now. Unless new money comes in, nothing will move except some coins getting pumped now and then or some coins with very good roadmaps.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
I choose Tron . At the moment, the price is too attractive compared to eos .Eos also deserves attention . but I chose trion
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Eos is not a finished product at the moment, the latest news says that there are a lot of bugs in it
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:28:47 AM
I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
I think EOS is a lot better. TRON is just a garbage altcoin and they are not well appreciated by many. I have learned about TRON and I do not see the highlights of it, it is very similar to the normal altcoins in addition to the top 300. so investing in EOS is better and safer. It will be profitable for you.
Activity: 560
June 06, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

according to my analysis eos more promising than tron. yes, both are new crypto. but there are many fundamental differences moreover eos have similarities with ethereum. so according to me eos more worthy than tron.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 05, 2018, 09:05:45 PM
Tron for me looks like over-hyped project. Eos had ICO for literally year. Team of EOS made a lot of hard work and already ahead of schedule. I believe in EOS much more.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 09:03:49 PM
No doubt, I will choose EOS, how popular EOS is now I think you will not know.
Activity: 5
June 05, 2018, 09:02:07 PM
Tron and EOS both are good projects...but if you have to choose one than EOS will be the better choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
June 05, 2018, 08:43:22 PM
From price action of both, i prefer to chooce EOS because EOS will strong up trend in the long term, this project will solve scalability issue in blockchain industry, their blockchain can process up to a million transaction persecond. EOS can be the next Ethereum that the price will growth more than 200,000% in 3 or 4 years.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 08:29:02 PM
I invest in both altcoins. Although I invest tron more than eos, but eos or tron has its own advantages. Tron has ridiculously cheap transactions, huge transaction volumes, and integration of current partners into the Tron network.
Activity: 291
June 05, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
Both are great blockchain projects that hold a lot of promise for investors, enthusiasts, partners and the public in general. EOS looks better right now but as things develop, Tron could surprise everybody. We don’t think you should choose among them. On the contrary, a good cryptocurrency portfolio should include both currencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 05, 2018, 08:01:04 PM
better to invest on EOS because TRX when have update that time price will grow up and after that it will come down but EOS have up and downs every week hence if you invest on EOS you will get good profits
Activity: 476
June 05, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
Tron and EOS is a good choice for me because both has the potential to ride a good price. If forced to choose one, I select EOS...
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Trx has been too much pumped and it has been an overhyped coin. Although it keeps growing up there is a possibility for its bubble to pop up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 05, 2018, 07:58:11 PM
EOS has more investment potentials than TRON, TRON is more on marketing hype lead by its marketing guru and founder Justin Sun. In terms of technology, EOS has more technological advantage than TRON and EOS is a big threat to Ethereum. So better invest more in EOS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
for me, TRON is even better than EOS, tron is starting to grow and make a name for itself. tron is the new generation that will become superior to any altcoin if it continues to develop.

You have a point to your idea but eventually the launching of tron main net not give more impact to the market, yes yron have a good project concep and developer but Im more looking for EOS since this is 3.0 block and anti ethereum Im expecting a huge pump up in the next few month.
Pages:
Jump to: