Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or Tron - page 9. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
At the moment I recommend EOS. A successful project, the team showed itself well. In addition, the coins have shown themselves well in the market. Now they have launched their own blockchain, which should reflect well on the coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
I'm sure that EOS is much more promising than TRON. EOS is the coin you can buy for long-term storage. TRON can be bought for daily trades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
If we consider these 2 coins in terms of an object for investment, then I would recommend investing in both projects. Because they equally have great potential for growth. The essence of EOS is the same as that of Ethereum – it is a platform for creating applications, storing data, opening crypto-currency accounts. With the effective implementation of the project, the company Buterin will have a strong competitor, not yet experiencing problems with scaling. If we talk about the tron cryptocurrency, it was founded by Justin San, who previously worked on the Ripple project in China. Cryptocurrency is actively pushing its way into the listings of the largest crypto-exchanges
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
I think EOS is better than TRON and if i an to select between the two i will place my bet on EOS. I think EOS is solving more solution than TRON.
Activity: 97
May 23, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Of course EOS. This coin with its own blockchain. EOS has pretty much proven itself in the crypt world. But TRX proved to be not in the best part of the winter. I think that EOS has great prospects in the future.
I agree, I also think that EOS has a bright future and we shoupd buy it now until it rises up to the sky and it would be harder then
Activity: 97
May 23, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
I would prefer EOS as I have read a lot of articles which says that it is one of the most promising cryptocurrency now
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
Of course EOS. This coin with its own blockchain. EOS has pretty much proven itself in the crypt world. But TRX proved to be not in the best part of the winter. I think that EOS has great prospects in the future.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 23, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
Both coin are potential and I suggest to buy both. Besides this altcoins are still under development and they still need to prove that they are worth to keep. Don't fit your self in one box get out on the box and explore others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 23, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

It depends on what you want to do with those coins. That is the fact which will decide exactly what is good and what is bad one. Have you studied the TRON carefully anytime? If not then here are some fun facts about this coin:

TRON : Basically very cheap coin and is undervalued one. It was being traded over a few months below top 10 rank and today it stands at Rank 9! Thats bull hit and this makes TRON's market cap go in billions. People use it for the purpose of pump dump activity and you can join and earn huge profits with this one.

EOS : Is costly one, far too stable and shows less chance of getting at lower values and thus chance of buying it might come not so handy! Could be struggling to get profits out of this coin. Better choose TRON if you think you just want to earn money.

How do you come to the conclusion that one of them is cheap while other costly when both have a marketcap of several billion. I think they are both overvalued as they are just about to launch main net. How much longer will it take before we see anything real happening there?
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
At the moment, the price of EOS is very attractive . I think we should invest in it.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
I think it's better to buy EOS. This project has less negative background. Besides, I have more confidence in Dan Larimer and his team. Tron is a "shadow horse", can be a good thing, but there are many doubts.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

if in my opinion, tron better, besides its cheap price, tron price can rise high, so, that's why choose tron from eos, hopefully what i say is true
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
I think the best option is to choose EOS . The tron is too swollen, too much hype around it
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
Everyone chooses what is best for him . I prefer eos .... I don't trust tron
Activity: 137
May 23, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
eos is still an erc20 token.
if they can deliver,... (what the people expect - and to be honest,... i think the people expect wonders!!!)
then eos will be the better pick.
but like i think,... they MUST deliver,... in time.
and i am not sure if they can do it.
Activity: 84
May 23, 2018, 12:25:41 AM
I would recommend EOS because it has a strong team and funding and many people use it to compare with Ethereum.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 23, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
Both of these coins are actually good in the market, but I only hold TRX for now. As for EOS, I would consider buying them later on when my funds have arrived this month or next month. Since both of them are in the top 20 in CoinMarketCap, I think they’re both designed for long-term. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
I see the movement of some coins on the market in my opinion between EOS and Tron better is EOS, EOS has advanced technology that allows continuing to grow and become big later.
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 12:14:21 AM
I choosed Eos and invest it. I think they have same support. But tron decrease so much this year. So i dont like it
Activity: 161
May 22, 2018, 11:41:10 PM
I think EOS is better than TRON.
I read an article that EOS, is the number one TOKEN in terms of market capitalization has the following characteristics: for see more information I suggest you for open the link https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pilipinoako/top-tokens-in-terms-of-market-capitalization-eos-populous-tron-etc
which is more like I think is EOS. this can also be seen from the development of each coin. can be seen on the coin market stamp showing each of their developmental charts. EOS has a much better price and development than a Tron. so I can say EOS is better.
Pages:
Jump to: