Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS price prediction for 2018. - page 5. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 28, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
EOS is good enough, but i do not think that it is gonna be better than ETH anytime soon, in fact, that is almost impossible to happen for me.

I do not even think that NEO can be compared to ETH (and it is almost the same)

Both coins are the same.

I am a die hard of ETH but I don't take EOS lightly especially at this early crypto stage. ETH is just too big though that if it continues to develop and promoted well then it can even overtake Bitcoin. I also prefer EOS over the overstated NEO.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:25:57 PM
EOS is good enough, but i do not think that it is gonna be better than ETH anytime soon, in fact, that is almost impossible to happen for me.

I do not even think that NEO can be compared to ETH (and it is almost the same)

Both coins are the same.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
EOS is very young and very promising  is a long term investment, I think it will bring good changes on block chain technology and will solve a lot of problems that we have today over time the price will grow depending of the adoption of it, so keep an eye on it......
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:22:36 PM
in my opinion, sooner or later most likely cryptocurrency EOS will equal in price to eth, but eos looks much more promising
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 28, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
Eos price? Right now people are buying a pure hype erc20. I expect a huuuuge drop in eos after the mainnet realase. Eos will have a lot of
bad code. I think that this project will fail and people will be dumping it!

Not really pure hype ERC20 token. Its founder is experienced, and usually his projects get a lot of attention, and good or bad his coins on launch usually gets a lot of hype. But it's definitely not pure hype, there is a reason for people buying it.

I would disagree with the statement that EOS prices would crash after main net launches.

In fact, right now the supply of EOS is still constantly going up, and the ICO isn't finished yet. Once that is finished, prices will go up since supply stabilizes, quite the contrary, prices will go up even further when main net finally launches imho.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
We've seen how EOS started its market cap and price since it was listed last July. It went up to 18$ last January, goes up and down again before it falls down drastically to 4$. Still, it goes up again today at staggering 17$ and if it will be dominant for this year, i speculate that it will hit 50$ before this year ends.

Well, i saw EOS at less than $3 during last year, and i bought a couple of them, but i have inmediately sold them at $5 on November if i am not wrong (or late november) it was a good investment for me after all
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 28, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
We've seen how EOS started its market cap and price since it was listed last July. It went up to 18$ last January, goes up and down again before it falls down drastically to 4$. Still, it goes up again today at staggering 17$ and if it will be dominant for this year, i speculate that it will hit 50$ before this year ends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Dont know much about EOS, but after reading a bit about that, I can say EOS price will raise along with roadmap.
Activity: 333
April 27, 2018, 09:25:02 PM
Eos price? Right now people are buying a pure hype erc20. I expect a huuuuge drop in eos after the mainnet realase. Eos will have a lot of
bad code. I think that this project will fail and people will be dumping it!
Activity: 815
April 27, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
eos predictions can be one of the coins that have a high price, but can not be expected to drastically higher because there are several things. this eos coin is still progressing so I think it's time for eos coins to be one of the best coins of the year.
Activity: 546
April 27, 2018, 08:01:29 PM
Eos it will be contender to Eth for position 2
Product hasn't launch yet that is the risk
But speculators are jump in
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
Fundamental I expec pullback correction
But how often am close right
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
April 27, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
EOS good coin and good project
volume transaction is good too, this now TOP 5 in coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/, above litecoin
Activity: 224
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 27, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
I think EOS will increase yet more and be $55 at the end of 2018. It was a very good investment, especially for the long-term..
Activity: 139
April 26, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
Manipulation? eos is one of the most legit projects that i have invested in, it is the top 1 altcoin on the ethereum blockchain with more than billions of dollars worth of marketcap. It is not a fraud project.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
This coin has already started to go up. Many people think that it's too late to buy EOS now. But I'm sure that the price will multiply several times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
According to the sensations I have received, EOS has strengthened itself by making new agreements and it is really beautiful in terms of its features. We recommend evaluating.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 26, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
EOS price currently over $4.50 which is growing very fast, and those investing in EOS Crypto per day. price movement so smooth and continuous especially from November 2017. According to analysts and the previous record of crypto coins, we can predict that the price of the EOS will more than $20 in 2018.

You've copy-pasted this so-called "analysis" from a site, that doesn't really analyse anything, they just use the same common words for all of the coins and never predict anything but growth and bright future for the whole market. It is even called coinSmarketcap (is it sort of phishing to get more traffic or what?) and surely shouldn't be trusted by anyone here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 26, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
I see in EOS big technology, it could really move the ethereum from the pedestal. But this will hard to do, ETH has long story, it is used by most ICO's and the community is very strong. But of course there are many drawbacks that could help EOS to become a worthy ETH competitor. But we will see the results just in 1-2 years.

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
EOS is the biggest gainer in April, increasing by more than 150%, and with the next 40 days looking very exciting its easy to see why the price has surged.
Activity: 280
February 21, 2018, 06:46:34 AM
Im also bullish on EOS. there are two things to watch for EOS. the ICO deadline and the mainnet launch. after this event i think that EOS will land on 25USD but when the bitfinex news is true that they will use EOS to build decentralized exchange then it is a big hit for EOS price. 50 USD will likely to achieve.  Wink
Absolutely agree. $ 25 is the minimum price by the end of this year. I try to buy in during each drawdown.
Pages:
Jump to: