Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS price prediction for 2018. - page 7. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
February 16, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
I am not able to determine the exact price, but I'm sure that the correction on the market is over and now the prices of all coins will go up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
I’m interesting in EOS investment, what is the profit to buy EOS token instead of just price manipulation? Ask because on their website I didn’t find any information regarding bonus or future using their token into the EOS system.

The technology is pretty much a combination of already existing technology by Larimer, aka Steem and BTS.

However there will be a lot of hype and I reckon that it's going to be similar to NEO when it launches in terms of the scale of hype. Potentially even more if you consider how much Steem went up when it first came out.

Buy now when main net hasn't yet launched, and sell when main net has launched. I'm going to say that there's probably at least a double or triple profit there to be made. It'll be easy for it to overtake IOTA in terms of market cap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
The bitcoin seems to be rebuilding the price. In this case I think that other projects will also recover. EOS started to draw attention. I can do some research.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
I strongly believe that EOS is still undervalued.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
I’m interesting in EOS investment, what is the profit to buy EOS token instead of just price manipulation? Ask because on their website I didn’t find any information regarding bonus or future using their token into the EOS system.

You can have reasonable profit but not xx so to say. EOS is using delegated proof of stake protocol so there will be no mining and richest will earn some EOS for block making. Larimer thinks that overall mining is going to centralization, like we can see on BTC example so his idea is to make scalable system but somehow centralized from the beginning. In my opinion price can grow several times.   

It could/will go up a few times, but it won't reach too high in my opinion.
The supply is too big to go into the higher double digits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

You can have reasonable profit but not xx so to say. EOS is using delegated proof of stake protocol so there will be no mining and richest will earn some EOS for block making. Larimer thinks that overall mining is going to centralization, like we can see on BTC example so his idea is to make scalable system but somehow centralized from the beginning. In my opinion price can grow several times.   
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
I don't think you can make money with BitShares/Steemit/EOS, unless you have the capital for being a delegate. I love the projects, but I don't think ordinary small investors can benefit out of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
February 13, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
EOS is still undervalued comparing to many projects with no real products. Their showcase is going to be big and investors are just waiting for last second. I think its great "buy and sleep" coin, nothing more needed for profits.
Activity: 60
February 13, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
Think eos is a sleeping dragon once the mainet goes live in June nothing gonna hold it back
Activity: 67
February 09, 2018, 06:23:43 PM
EOS price currently over $4.50 which is growing very fast, and those investing in EOS Crypto per day. price movement so smooth and continuous especially from November 2017. According to analysts and the previous record of crypto coins, we can predict that the price of the EOS will more than $20 in 2018. Its just the minimum amount possible price touch $100 the Summit. prediction of the price of the EOS 2018 is that coin would sell EOS $20. price prediction for 2020 is that the EOS EOS coins will touch $150 very quickly. The price of the EOS today $9.36 and marked the value of market capitalisation $5,526,411,204. Has the volume of $514,362,000 and current supply 590,376,826 EOS. Altcoin News: News EOS altcoin, EOS, EOS altcoin Price a market capitalisation of altcoin, Exchange Rates, Altcoins altcoin EOS EOS price chart today, EOS, EOS altcoin mining software.
Activity: 2
February 09, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: