Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS - the best crypto! - page 4. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 13, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
What's the second king after bitcoin? Ethereum? That discussion must be long cos I still can't get logical opinion. EOS is good but it's not the best one, fortunately or not.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
EOS is one of the most perspective tokens. But I think they have a long way till they reach the top 3 currencies. They need to make more advertisement, because the more people hear about the project, the more popular it is going to be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
Actually according to the last research EOS is not a blockchain at all https://medium.com/futuresin/eos-might-not-be-a-real-blockchain-at-all-67266eeb2a9e, but the reason of this statement is more about PoS vs PoW
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
I want to keep up my chances open so investing in EOS could be a great opportunity for those who invest so why not...invest in it because you don't have anything to loose if you give it time.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
I always think positively for all the coins that are able to grow and compete in the market. one of them is EOS, according to most people EOS is a promising cryptocurrency, so hopefully it can be proven later. it all depends on the respective development team
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is quite able to rise again, because ahead of us are waiting for good news when they launch updates for it!
It will definitely up, not just once but many times. EOS is good cryptocurrency and it's good up every day. Only 1 year but the EOS is slowly competing with ETH and there are many ICOs being run on it. We will soon see the price of the EOS rise in this year
Activity: 280
November 13, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

I think I quite agree with you,EOS blockchain technology is one of the best innovative crypto technologies occupying the crypto space, it's capable of processing millions of transactions per second due to its high scalability capabilities.
Activity: 382
November 13, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
The recent situation with EOS shows that it is far from the best. if you heard about the collusion of the largest coin holders and with the goal of profit. I am surprised that after this news the price did not fall to the bottom. How can you trust this coin?
Activity: 560
November 13, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
As many people say, there are so many opinions, because as far as I understand how things will evolve around the EOS project, I can say that in most cases EOS really looks very good, time will tell us what it is inside
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
I don't like what is happening in the EOS community, not the most fair miners appointment and their rewarding. Therefore, there are a lot of negative conversations around the project, it can interfere.  The EOS has big chance of success in the long term, but so far it doesn't have such a vast and loyal audience as Ethereum. And after  hardfork, ethereum positions can begin to recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is quite able to rise again, because ahead of us are waiting for good news when they launch updates for it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 09:26:39 AM
For a project that had a year long ICO, EOS hasn't actually lived up to the billing and the hype it enjoyed in the build up to the mainnet launch. The crash in it's price this year has been catastrophic and the EOS for me isn't user friendly, creating a new wallet in EOS is one hell of a task as compared to Ethereum
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 13, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?
Where is it?
EOS is a good cryptocurrency and worth to invest. Many new ICOs are running on EOS platform. Despite that EOS decentralized application platform is not popular as ETH or NEE now, i think EOS will over take ETH and NEO in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 13, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
EOS is just an attack on crypto and particularly on ETH, while providing very little value for holders or for the community in general. Firstly it should become decentralised.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 13, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
For me, EOS is an Altcoin that has good potential and can be profitable for investors. But to name the best Altcoin, perhaps the EOS should have the effort and development boom.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
i think we can rely on this statement. for a long time there were talks about how eos is similar to eth, that it can get forward and become the top altcoin. really, i won't be surprised if that happens
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 13, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

In the financial sense yes I think as there's is more than billions of $ in EOS. Cartel is really something many in crypto is accusing them. There are some security issues so if you're going to go in EOS make sure you stake or double secure to make it unhackable?  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
I personally do not think so because there are a number of other projects that are not less than perspective spectra, but I have to admit that EOS is a really worthwhile project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 13, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

I am believing in EOS future. But it is not so easy. EOS network has its own problem. It has to be developed. If they gets their support from community, I think they will make it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 13, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
Right now it is very far becoming the best crypto.

They have a crazy hard wallet creation system. You can't make more people adapting crypto with harder things, you need to simplfy things.
Pages:
Jump to: