Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS - the best crypto! - page 6. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
I do not think that EOS is the best cryptocurrency. There are projects on the market that are more interesting and better than the EOS. For example Aether, Neo or Monero. I like these cryptocurrencies more than the EOS.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 07, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
LOL, which report did you see? Just 2 days ago a report published claiming that EOS is neither a blockchain, nor decentralized. And not just that, it's performance is also very low. Just 250 tps and that too under ideal conditions..... https://cryptocrimson.com/eos-not-blockchain-not-exceed-250-tps-study/
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

I see the development of coin prices when it is very influential on world investors. If the eyes of investors are focused on EOS, then the price of EOS will immediately increase, even beating others. Indeed this method is not a good way to invest in crypto, because it will make some crypto fall.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 07, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
this is promising but not the most promising because there are still some good coins that he thinks I have more potential than EOS, I know that EOS has good potential because it will be a platform for a few coins but it doesn't guarantee and I don't think it's fair to say anything like that while there are some proven good coins, for example, bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

Actually not mistake this is, EOS not a bad coin. ETH, TRX, NEO, EOS, LTC, ADA those are best coin all over. BTC is boss, after BTC those selected coin is most powerful and potential coin.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
I don't agree. As for me, this coin hasn't something special. It's blockchain isn't the fastest or cheapest. Their technology isn't unique. I don't hold this token.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 06, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: