Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS Vs ETH - page 3. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 16, 2018, 05:17:33 AM
Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

it's quite hard to tell in 2020.  eos beats Ethereum when speed and capacity is concerned.  but Ethereum leads eos because majority of tokens are based on eth.  if eth doesn't improve and network congestion will be a frequent happening, then new projects may opt to use eos as their token blockchain.

one intriguing part on eos is the dpos where the blockchain is maintained by few chosen servers.  some people like it, but some don't.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
Both platforms are very good. EOS has made an impression when it has risen to the top 10 largest capitalized. I think 2 years is a long enough time for EOS to claim to be superior to ETH as they say
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
I think Ethereum and EOS are very good cryptocurrencies. In the future, they will have a lot of room for growth, and EOS will be the most powerful opponent of Ethereum. I believe they will have fierce competition, so invest in their future. You can get huge profits.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 04:49:02 AM
The battle between EOS and Ethereum is similar to the battle between the OS (OS) days before, the last remaining MAC and Windows are the winners. Of course, the high probability Ethereum and EOS are also difficult to determine winners, which is a more appropriate platform for more applications or services. Since the blockchain story has only just begun, it will still take a long time for EOS and Ethereum to prove their worth among the other big names this year, including Cardano (ADA), TRON (TRX) Stellar (XLM) and NEO.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
I like Eos so much and I am working with it most of all now but if I had a chance to invest all my money in the only one altcoin I would have to choose Eth.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
eos is a newcomer coin that has the potential now. while eth is one of the old coins that has good potential, so I think having both is the best choice and if you are still unsure about eos you can choose eth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 10, 2018, 07:24:02 PM
EOS is one of my favorite altcoin, it has a fairly large capitalization, ranked 5th coinmarketcap. Every day EOS has a huge trading volume. EOS has good scalability, it has fast transaction speed, free transaction costs. I believe in the future EOS will grow strongly and compete with Ethereum. Now the price of EOS is very low, this is a good time for us to buy and hold EOS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
The current EOS crypto is as potent as Ethereum. It works on blockchain of Ethereum and has many improvements over ETH so the possibility of EOS market cap in future will overcome ETH but the exchange rate is hard to overcome because EOS rate will only be maximum is $ 10.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 10, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
EOS is a blockchain and smart contract platform behind Block.one. EOS competes directly with Ethereum. EOS is known as the "operating system" for decentralized applications (dApps). The EOS platform uses the DPoS consensus mechanism, so it's still part of the focus.
Ethereum uses the Proof-of-Work mechanism and has the advantage of being the pioneer in building the smart contract and dApp platform. The Etherum platform is currently considered to be the second most valuable blockchain project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
August 10, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
Ethereum until now remains the number one altcoint, Eos is a worthy coint to calculate, it could be in 2020 its popularity could exceed ethereum, nobody can guess, but up to now I think ethereum remains the best altcoint in its class
Created by and inherent in the technology of Ethereum smart contracts allows you to implement a mechanism to automate transactions, pre-weighed all the concomitant conditions and the result of each individual individual transaction. Such an approach should guarantee higher stability indicators in comparison with bitcoin, since there is no way to influence the conditions, but there are difficulties with the Ethereum blockchain.This coin will always be in second place.No EOS, no other coin will catch up with him, and will not surpass.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 10, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
I actually think Tezos is the best bet right now. At least as good as EOS, all the ICO money in the fund ready to back it up and a very small market cap compared to ETH and EOS. I think with EOS, maybe you can do a 2x, but Tezos 20x is possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
August 10, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
No, Eos are very weak in comparison with the Ethereum.The Ethereum platform uses code similar to JavaScript. A contract is considered to be executed after it has received a notification from another user or another smart contract. The computer program independently sends money after the conditions are met, and can also work with the database that accompanies each transaction. After the transaction is completed, the computational result is recorded in the Blockchain. The sender will be able to notice it immediately if he watches the smart contract.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 09, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
These two projects can not be compared. One (ETH) have a dominant position in the market, it carries out a huge number of transactions. Nothing is known about the other (EOS), and everything is at the level of promises and statements
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 05:45:49 PM
Eos looks like it's being fuelled by massive amounts of hype at the moment. It another platform for smart contracts and EOS is more advanced and EOS is epic. It is totally different from ethereum concepts.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 02:20:52 AM
Ethereum until now remains the number one altcoint, Eos is a worthy coint to calculate, it could be in 2020 its popularity could exceed ethereum, nobody can guess, but up to now I think ethereum remains the best altcoint in its class
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
Ethereum prices have significantly dropped the previous day in 24 hours which made the cryptomarket shake. TrustNodes, a technology site blaming EOS for dropping as mass ETH has sold on Bitfinex for the upcoming release of EOS mainnet. WhalePanda crypto analysts twitted that accessing the mainnet as a reason for lowering ETH. Ether down by 8.49% confident at $ 515 ....
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 07, 2018, 02:05:43 AM
In my opinion I dont think that EOS can surpass ETH in 2020 because the way eth is developing its skill I dont think that eos can beat that in the future.
Ethereum has planned future first and second implementation of ethereum, scalability solution. that does a lot to the ethereum network, that was opening the possibility of ethereum network to be used by hundreds dapps. That means EOS latest scalability solution will not compete with the scalability of ethereum. Ethereum should better than it.
Activity: 2
June 07, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
Have you seen how bad transaction fees on ETH have been this week? EOS is going to destroy ETH.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 02:00:28 AM
In my opinion I dont think that EOS can surpass ETH in 2020 because the way eth is developing its skill I dont think that eos can beat that in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

EOS has more chances in the long run and that's why:

The network is designed for 25-50 thousand transactions per second;
This young crypto currency is perfect for investment - holders can earn on assets without even paying with digital coins;
EOS can not be stolen, but you can rent it out - it's more like digital real estate.
Pages:
Jump to: