Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS Vs ETH - page 4. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Actually these two coins are now at the same position more or less. EOS is appearing good more than Ethereum in terms of paper whereas Ethereum is taking more initiatives for attracting investment than the EOS. Since 2020 is not so much far then we cannot say certainly about these two coins. So it is really difficult to come up with a conclusion.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
I believe in ETH , it is very popular coin , many financial transactions are held with his participation.
Activity: 46
June 05, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
No. Of course I think that both projects are very worthy. However, I think that now everything is in its place. Ethereum takes its second place among the Cryptocurrency- It is right.  In addition, I agree with the others that a lot of hype has been created around EOS. Therefore, it is unknown what will happen when it ends
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
It's hard to jugde both of the coins. Bothe the coins are good. Howeve,ethereum is more popular than EOS. But, the opposite may happen to 2020 as well. No one knows what will happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 06:46:30 PM
the EOS has a promising future and in the future it can and will surpass ETH.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
That is very unpredictable, but I believe in 2020, BTC and ETH will be overcome by other cryptos in the market as there are many potential ICOs out there. The current EOS rate is only $ 15, by 2020 the possibility that EOS will be able to compete with ETH in the market cap should the EOS rate rise as fast as it is at present.
EOS really behaves good as we don't expect it to be, I hope I had bought some more before it increases fast this past few days. Soon more potential coins will be revealed as their going yo reach ETH amount.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 03, 2018, 06:39:57 PM
That is very unpredictable, but I believe in 2020, BTC and ETH will be overcome by other cryptos in the market as there are many potential ICOs out there. The current EOS rate is only $ 15, by 2020 the possibility that EOS will be able to compete with ETH in the market cap should the EOS rate rise as fast as it is at present.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 03, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
I think EOS has better platform and now big projects use it already for there purposes. We gonna look but I believe at this 2 projects as well. Hope thet grow
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
Only ether. He is more reliable and he already has many followers. How many people are bears who are trying to give an attack to the current hostile platform. They raise the price. They want victory.
Activity: 155
June 03, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

No, I believe the ethereum will always be on it. Ethereum will become stronger in the future because of the many projects that move in it. It needs a hard struggle for EOS to get beyond ethereum and can not happen any time soon.
Activity: 728
June 03, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
By far ETH is one of the most attractive coins for buying. Incredible potential in ETH obsesses me I suppose it will have to  be a very large profit. I do not know why so but I have never been so sure but now I am completely sure that ETH will make new high so I have bought ETH and I am waiting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 03, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
I believe it can be!

EOS will have instant and free transactions, but it seems to me its decentralization is not full, EOS on paper is definitely better than Ethereum EOS has yet to prove itself, we have not yet seen how it works, Ethereum does not stand still, it is evolving.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin with a high price. while for EOS is the best Altcoin in terms of development. so for both, this coin is a coin that is very capable to be relied upon and become a very profitable coin. and to be in a position like them would be very profitable and it takes hard work to get it.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
I would say both! Ethereum and EOS are becoming more popular due to their efforts to capitalize on the more useful capabilities of blockchain networks. These platforms both serve as environments for developers to build decentralized applications. While they are united in their goal of facilitating the production of decentralized applications (dapps), the way Ethereum and EOS are structured, marketed, and supported are quite different. Much is still unclear about how these two networks will hold up against each other in the dapp marketplace. EOS may not be marking Ethereum for death just yet, but if EOS manages to realize the plans they have stated, Ethereum might have some real difficulty competing with this platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I believe it can be!

nothing is impossible in the crypto world, Eos is one of the best coins and has great potential in the future, Eos is one of Ethereum's toughest competitors in the future but I think EOS still has to work hard if EOS want to beat ETH.
Activity: 101
June 03, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
Actually I believe in EOS, I think this is finally the coin I invest in in time. Let's wait and see what will happen in future, but I am full of good expectations!
Activity: 199
June 03, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
it is too early to say whether EOS is better or worse than Ethereum. EOS has just appeared on the market.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
I believe it can be!

I think two years is not enough for EOS to surpass Ethereum because EOS needs a lot of Dapps built on its platform and we need to know that many platforms are competing in the market of Dapps, EOS has competitors such as NEO, Waves, ADA, Achain, QTUM, etc and they're better prepared than the EOS that just launched its mainnet
Ethereum and EOS are two distinct coins that have considerable progress and are good coins to rely on. because for Ethereum itself is a coin that continues to increase in terms of its development. so this coin will be very profitable. and EOS itself is also a very reliable coin. the difference between these two coins is the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
I think that EOS does not have a chance to win Ethereum. And if the ethereum will do what it promises then it has all the chances to become the first cryptography
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
in 2020?! no chance! to many projects (ICOs) are based on Ethereum. Sadly, EOS now has nothing but a big hype around it. Yes, it is nice to invest in EOS but I do not believe EOS market cap will be more than Ethereum one in 2020
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
June 03, 2018, 05:36:51 PM
It is a lost battle for EOS and there is a battle indeed. The thing is that EOS has a great war chest, but Ethereum adoption, use, value and development are just in a completely different galaxy.
Pages:
Jump to: