Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 14. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Finally can use my android to purchase. :p
Activity: 78
Buy Crypto using our Android app! Credit and debit cards, VISA and Mastercard accepted. Bitcoin, EO coin, Ethereum, Litecoin are available for purchase. Get EO.Finance free app now:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eofinance

Well well, I have been waiting for this up[date! Even though Web version did the job too Wink
copper member
Activity: 274
Buy Crypto using our Android app! Credit and debit cards, VISA and Mastercard accepted. Bitcoin, EO coin, Ethereum, Litecoin are available for purchase. Get EO.Finance free app now:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eofinance

Activity: 147
EO.Finance Firefox add-on is published! Buy, store and exchange 40+ cryptocurrencies using our new add-on

Even firefox, wow!
copper member
Exchange functions has been added to EO.Finance iOS app! Exchange more that 30 currency pairs using our iPhone app
Available on AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/eo-finance-crypto-fiat-wallet/id1415386724

copper member
A big update of EO.Finance iOS app has been released!
Buy Bitcoin, EO coin and other cryptocurrencies with your credit and debit card. Get our free app:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/eo-finance-crypto-fiat-wallet/id1415386724

copper member
EO.Finance Firefox add-on is published! Buy, store and exchange 40+ cryptocurrencies using our new add-on

Thinking of splitting my coins in different wallets but kinda afraid at this moment as i think that i won't receive Airdrop. Should i just store them for now in EO.finance and split them later on?

You will get airdrop for sure so long as you have in correct wallets like metamask, mew - but im keeping all mine inside EO.Finance just to be sure
I would also add that I am sticking to EO.Finance , since it kind of belongs. It will be used on the EO ecosystem
EO card will totally make it even better. Having a crypto card that you can withdraw to Fiat , sweet!
Thinking of splitting my coins in different wallets but kinda afraid at this moment as i think that i won't receive Airdrop. Should i just store them for now in EO.finance and split them later on?

You will get airdrop for sure so long as you have in correct wallets like metamask, mew - but im keeping all mine inside EO.Finance just to be sure
I would also add that I am sticking to EO.Finance , since it kind of belongs. It will be used on the EO ecosystem
Activity: 111

copper member
Tutorial video on how to purchase EO coin using credit or debit card

Can't wait to see the stages coming live!
I imagine there would be smooth transition in-between the services within the ecosystem

I can feel it... We already saw how smooth are the transaction between EO.finance so we hope to see even better results! Cheesy
EO.Trade main page is published which means EO.Trade launch has started! Next step is launch of pre-registration which is scheduled on 15th of December

I already like the looks of it, I'm curious what's to come!
I imagine there would be smooth transition in-between the services within the ecosystem
copper member
Access stocks markets with ExpertOption. Start with a free demo

EO.Trade launch began December 1st, learn more about all the most important milestones of the exchange launch in this article

The transparency of this project shoot it in the sky!
copper member
Tutorial video on how to transfer EO Coin from Metamask to EO.Finance

copper member
EO.Finance Exchange update: we have introduced 24 new currency pairs available for exchange bringing the grand total to 30. Pairs include Bitcoin to USD, Litecoin to EUR, Bitcoin to Ethereum and many others.

Pages:
Jump to: