Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 17. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Cannot wait for the Airdrop was my intended reply.
Activity: 35
I wonder how many of the 10 million from expertoption are using EO.Finance
copper member
Activity: 274
Last year Bitcoin went up to $20,000+. This year it fell down in several times. Do you think it will go up or down? Trade Bitcoin and 20+ other cryptos at ExpertOption!

copper member
We have prepared a Christmas and New Year gift for all EO coin holders. 20th of December every holder of EO coin will receive an airdrop. The amount of airdrop is 44,862,535 coins and it will be sent from 0x63b2d1244c6232eb3ce82cb21aa6fad9c42d158e address. It is all bounty coins which were not used by referral program during initial sale.

The amount will be distributed evenly between holders (who stored bigger amount — will get more coins). In average it will result in +8.3% additional free EO coins. The airdrop will be sent to each address holding EO coin except 0xf3edbb0c10fca17bb15f3f0b72784477954eff4c address. This address is scheduled for burn.

EO.Finance wallet will support the airdrop, no additional actions are required. The airdrop will also be supported by most of erc20 compatible wallets such as Metamask, MyEtherWallet, MIST, Ethereum Wallet and many others.

copper member
A new step has been added to the EO Ecosystem Roadmap. EO coin burn is scheduled for February, 2019. All 459,617,641 EO coins unsold during initial sale will be burnt from address 0xf3edbb0c10fca17bb15f3f0b72784477954eff4c. This action will significantly decrease supply of the coin. Result supply will be 540,382,359 EO coins. No additional coins can be created.

copper member
10 Million traders at ExpertOption!
Join our community and start trading

Activity: 113
December getting close can't wait to see the exchange!

I knowww, time is starting to go soo slow! I have such high expectations for this, I literally cannot wait! ROLL ON DECEMBER   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 80
December getting close can't wait to see the exchange!
Activity: 55
I was thinking the same...

And how I wish I got involved much earlier than I have done!! :p

Haha, bro i think a lot of us are all thinking that same thing, one day Smiley
copper member
Bitcoin rises or falls? Make money on any price changes with ExpertOption. Start trading today

I was thinking the same...

And how I wish I got involved much earlier than I have done!! :p
Activity: 78
Today we celebrate 10th anniversary of the Bitcoin. Exactly ten years ago Satoshi Nakamoto published a paper called "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System." Since 2008 Bitcoin grew from an academic idea to an important part of World's economy. Happy anniversary, everyone!

I can't believe it has been 10 years already since it all started!
copper member
Today we celebrate 10th anniversary of the Bitcoin. Exactly ten years ago Satoshi Nakamoto published a paper called "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System." Since 2008 Bitcoin grew from an academic idea to an important part of World's economy. Happy anniversary, everyone!

Activity: 147
Recently XRP showed an amazing performance. Trade Ripple and 20 other cryptocurrencies at ExpertOption

Some predict Ripple to go x10 its price now, by the end of the year!

The ones that "predict" a price in the future, are just clowns.. but people follow them so they are smarter than the followers. how can someone believe in a price prediction? lol
I predict that btc in 459 days will be exactly 31.558,88$
It's a bit simpler than that, don't you think? I mean, Up or Down in 5 min seems pretty neat Wink
Activity: 80
Financial market is unstable and cryptos are the most volatile assets among all. With ExpertOption you make profits with any price movements. Start trading today

To anyone who does not trade here, I can personally recommend it, brilliant platform, been using it for a number of months now and have not had any major issues! +++

Have tried the demo it's interesting.. will keep trading and learning
Activity: 78
Recently XRP showed an amazing performance. Trade Ripple and 20 other cryptocurrencies at ExpertOption

I sure hope so, then we could trade it on EO .Trade
Activity: 111

The ones that "predict" a price in the future, are just clowns.. but people follow them so they are smarter than the followers. how can someone believe in a price prediction? lol

You have to speculate to accumulate its a basic principle of finance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Financial market is unstable and cryptos are the most volatile assets among all. With ExpertOption you make profits with any price movements. Start trading today

To anyone who does not trade here, I can personally recommend it, brilliant platform, been using it for a number of months now and have not had any major issues! +++
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: