Pages:
Author

Topic: EPIC -- Epic Private Internet Cash The Most Profitable GPU Mining - page 2. (Read 2686 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
It's now possible to TRIPLE mine EPIC with SRBMiner-MULTI v.2.1.0 [ EPIC + ANY ALGORITHM + ZIL ]

Example:

Mine EPIC+KASPA+ZIL, EPIC on 51pool.online, KASPA on herominers.com, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm progpow_epic --pool 51pool.online:4416 --wallet 51POOL-USERNAME --algorithm kaspa --pool de.kaspa.herominers.com:1206 --wallet KASPA-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2 --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3
Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
SRBMiner-MULTI now supports mining of EPIC Progpow on Nvidia GPU's too, check it out : https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/tag/2.0.0
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
EPIC is still the most profitable coin to mine.

EPIC still has the best tech, fundamentals, and community of any coin to mine.

Probably why it has remained the most profitable coin to mine for years now.
legendary
btc is a proposition of antiquated tech and diminishing returns when there are coins like EPIC with advanced tech and far more upside.

Divide BTC's bottom to top runup of any cycle by 5.33 and we know how much the next run up will be from the cycle's bottom.  3200X diminished to 600X diminished to 112x diminished to 21 and now diminished to a possible 4X from the recent low of $17,500 ($71,600 + 17,500 = $89K estimate based on previous cycle performance). 

People are becoming aware of this diminishing BTC trend along with all the shortcomings. BTC deficiencies such as being ASIC mined since 2012, TradFi take over complete with fractional reserve and rehypothecated lending, public ledgers, severely degraded fungibility, 432GB blockchain size requiring server-class computer resources,  and the fact that better options such as Epic Cash exist.

EPIC is built defensively against ASIC domination. This assures decentralized distribution with agile flexibility to rapidly swap out mining algorithms and parameters as needed.

EPIC is built for organic adoption into decentralized exchanges (EDEX), network bridges (EXBR), and self-lending platforms (EONE/EUSD) that will finally awaken public consciousness to the scandal that is TradFi "Banking". 

EPIC's transactions are not recorded on any publicly viewable blockchain, there are no addresses to filter or block, and no coins are distinctively identifiable from each other.  This results in perfect fungibility. 

EPIC's blockchain size is 3GB and a full node can run on mobile phones.

For bitcoin to 4X requires the MC to go from $366B to $1.46T.  EPIC will 100X with a MC of $730MM

When the next privacy coin season comes which crypto community is best equipped to seize the most market share and which coin with privacy has the vision to be here centuries from now?
legendary
Is it possible mining on linux?

Yes. Definitely. We have people GPU and CPU mining on Linux. I must warn you, mining EPIC is not easy mode but it is worth it!

t.me/EpicCash

t.me/EpicMiners

t.me/EpicCashHelpdesk

Any support questions should be asked in the helpdesk. There are some helpful posts already there for people using HiveOS for GPU mining

And we have many other community work groups.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is it possible mining on linux?
legendary
What's the avg hashrate for a RX 470 8GB card on this algo?

I have some cards left over and free approved electricity to use

15 Mh/s
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
What's the avg hashrate for a RX 470 8GB card on this algo?

I have some cards left over and free approved electricity to use
legendary
Network hash rate can affect the price indirectly.

More efficient miners may squeeze out less efficient miners.  The less efficient miners may consider buying rather than mining. If you were going to spend $20 on electric every month to mine but it's not profitable, why not just spend the electric bill money to buy EPIC on the Vite app?

Compared to other coins, EPIC is more profitable. Actually, there's only one other coin, Kaspa, that is profitable according to whattomine.com and EPIC is between 25% to 40% more profitable while also consuming 52% less energy! We're still flying under the radar since whattomine still refuses to list us because we're not on their list of approved CEXs.  BUT... people do know about us and we will continue to grow just as we have gradually 2X'd our network hashrate since ethereum's 'merge'.

More miners = more dumpers, sure.  And when the miners stay it could mean more 3rd party mining support and a continued growth for our community. Indirectly, more miners equates to more coin holders.  Ethereum 'had' more miners and it didn't hurt them at all.

More miners also means more distributed Proof of Work and even better network security making it all the more difficult to attack by acquiring hashrate.

More miners and more miners selling also means opportunities for buyers. And really it just depends on the miners. The markets will work themselves out. Miners aim to be profitable and could hold coins just as well as they can sell them. By now, most experienced miners and likely many miners coming from Ethereum have covered their electric costs many times over. We are probably seeing a massive scope of speculative mining from miners previously specialized in 'the sure thing' until it wasn't, Ethereum.
legendary
Communities like ours have to take back the narrative. Vast swaths of so called "crypto influencers" express apathy and concede to ideals of centralization and corporate greed while using ESF as some lame excuse that makes it OK. They blindly ignore what so many of us have learned to be an obvious red flag:

***Massively Premined Coins***

Ethereum is proving why we should always beware of the intent of those in power by way of their own tokenomics design.

These are the narratives that people who actually believe in crypto should be driving:

1) Proof of Work can be done efficiently. We can't let the narrative be that crypto Proof of Work is destroying the planet just because corporate industry has exploited the use of ASICs. EPIC is proof of the possibility for energy conservation having designed a mining protocol that is predominantly mineable by CPUs and GPUs and adds the step of splitting the duty cycle so that either of the main components can only mine 48% of the day thus making it more than twice as energy efficient than any comparable coin on Randomx or ProgPoW. Developers of this type of tech innovation are also aiming to make mining available on mobile phones which would be the next major leap for any fundamentally sound crypto project. Aside from that, within the next decade, optical coprocessors will be mainstream and this will mean massive efficient gains. At least 10X performance at 1/10th the cost.

2) Massively accessible Proof of Work available to billions of people will always be more decentralized compared to Proof of Stake ecosystems where:
        a) The only way to attain coins in Proof of Stake is to buy them from people who held coins before you or to buy enough coins to stake to garner rewards and
        b) Seizure of network control merely requires heist or purchase of native coins/tokens rather than the logistical feat of acquiring compute gear.

3) The dystopian reality and outcome of massively successful premined projects are
        a) A rug pull to early community founders and adopters of their ecosystems,
        b) The reality of regulatory obliged corporate validators, and
        c) Censorship.
legendary
Just another PSA. Come check out EPIC mining.  It's unique and different than any other crypto you can mine.
legendary
I've started experimenting with mining EPIC+RVN with TT-miner on my RTX 3080 Ti. It definitely looks like the daily profit is higher than ETH or ERG. I will try EPIC+SERO next.

I believe that the older cards, like Turing, will actually be the best investment in this bear market compared to the current gen. FLUX, ERG, EPIC, FIRO are taking over. In fact, their exchange rate to ETH or BTC has actually increased.

I just figured out how to get a 5.3¢/kWh power rate, so hopefully I can get 100+ GPUs in a garage this year. Maybe they will all mine EPIC. Instead of repeating my million-dollar mistake from the past where I sold the coins everyday, this time I will HODL!

Wow, that's cheap power. Wish I could get that!
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
I've started experimenting with mining EPIC+RVN with TT-miner on my RTX 3080 Ti. It definitely looks like the daily profit is higher than ETH or ERG. I will try EPIC+SERO next.

I believe that the older cards, like Turing, will actually be the best investment in this bear market compared to the current gen. FLUX, ERG, EPIC, FIRO are taking over. In fact, their exchange rate to ETH or BTC has actually increased.

I just figured out how to get a 5.3¢/kWh power rate, so hopefully I can get 100+ GPUs in a garage this year. Maybe they will all mine EPIC. Instead of repeating my million-dollar mistake from the past where I sold the coins everyday, this time I will HODL!
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
Get in more exchanges!!!!
legendary
Still the best. Nothing comes close
legendary
$EPIC is now available on Bitmart exchange!
How profitable is this coin now compared to other PoW coins?.
Why isn't this coin available on mining calculators out there?.
Last time I checked this EPIC out it lacks enough volumes and liquidity, things are better now?.

Mining EPIC has been possible since 2019. There hasn't been a time that I've mined it and it wasn't profitable.

The community is growing and more people will know about EPIC. This will help liquidity. We're doing the tech things required and the fundamentals are solid so it's just a matter of actual people understanding the value here. It is happening. Slowly but surely. What BTC lost, EPIC restores. This is the DNA. It is the design.

I haven't done calculations lately. Let me do that real quick.

With 22 Mh/s ProgPoW, I get about $1.70 daily mining EPIC.  Keep in mind, that is with the worker only active for 48% of the day.  The other 52% I can leave it turned off OR, what I do is mine Ethereum but really the miner can choose any coin supported by ttminer or SRB mining software.  Sticking with my Ethereum mining, I get about $1.50.  But to be fair and consider the most profitable according to whattomine, there's another coin showing $1.63. Even if I have free electricity, it is still more profitable to mine EPIC and nothing else. But if I have free energy, why not mine both.  So I could get $1.70 for EPIC and then another .85 cents for the other algo, about $2.55 altogether.  So, switch/split mining EPIC (it's not dual mining since the algos are not worked at the same time, rather they 'switch' or 'split' to take turns mining) is about 35% more profitable than mining other coins.

I swear, every time I run this calculation it is like this.  Anywhere from 25% to 50% more profitable on any given day. And if you are able to hold some of the coins and sell them when the price jumps it's even better. And the supply and finance ecosystem being built around it is built to make it do exactly that as time goes on.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
How profitable is this coin now compared to other PoW coins?.
Why isn't this coin available on mining calculators out there?.
Last time I checked this EPIC out it lacks enough volumes and liquidity, things are better now?.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Dual/switch mining EPIC/ETH remains the most profitable GPU mining on NVIDIA cards.  EPIC pulls about $20 and Eth about $10.  Mining Eth alone would pull about $20.  So switch mining Epic/Eth pulls 50% more than Eth alone.

TTminer has a bug. The miner restarts itself randomly in 5-10 minutes. I reported it.
They will release new update of the miner.

Anyway, I know how to mine only EPIC.
How to mine ETH+EPIC at the same time with NVIDIA GPUS ?
I use HiveOS.
Pages:
Jump to: