Pages:
Author

Topic: EPIC -- Epic Private Internet Cash The Most Profitable GPU Mining - page 4. (Read 2701 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Amy upcoming future plans like use of NFT for example in your system ? I've seen new projects implementing this idea and it drastically increase the project's exposure and adoption too, what are the future plans for epiccash
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
Nobody mines with amd gpu?
Try to setup 1 rig to test 24h but can use only 4 gpu, if try with 6 gpu 2 dont work.

Setup my config file like this:

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 0
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 1
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 2
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 3
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 4
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 5
driver = 2

If try with one gpu at time works, but when try all together max 4 gpu works.
Win10 with Adrenalin 20.9.1 and epic-miner 2.3.1

Hi, we have several in our mining community using AMD GPUs.  Best place to ask for support is here: 

https://t.me/epiccashhelpdesk

And AMD support is getting better all the time.  SRB miner announced recently that they will improve multi-algo switch mining for Epic on AMD GPUs
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Nobody mines with amd gpu?
Try to setup 1 rig to test 24h but can use only 4 gpu, if try with 6 gpu 2 dont work.

Setup my config file like this:

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 0
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 1
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 2
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 3
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 4
driver = 2

[[mining.gpu_config]]
device = 5
driver = 2

If try with one gpu at time works, but when try all together max 4 gpu works.
Win10 with Adrenalin 20.9.1 and epic-miner 2.3.1
legendary
Ehem.  Yep.  Still the most profitable GPU mining option out there.  Just 38% of the day mining Epic Cash ProgPoW gets as much $$ as mining Eth 100% of the day and you can still mine eth the other 62% of the day. 

Whoever came up with Epic Cash and their PoW model... well, I love them.

Yes but no good miner out there.

AMD or Nvidia?

For Nvidia i use TT Miner, but it is to slow on progpow. But maybe the next version give us more speed -> he is working on it  Wink

And yes for AMD no good miner at the moment -> but thanks doktor83 we waiting for your new miner version  Cheesy

I also use TT Miner and it has served me very well for my Nvidia 1080ti.  that is fantastic that TrailingStop of TT Miner is working on making it even faster!?!?  whhaaatt?  AWESOME

I use SRB miner whenever I do CPU mining.  I know they support GPU but I just always went with TTminer for switch-mining EPIC and ETH.  Man I'm soooo stoked for more AMD support for our friends!
legendary
Example, with my 4 gb amd gpu mine Ergo, but it would be nice to mine ergo by default and when epic progpow time coming mine epic then back to ergo.

Coming soon  Cool

Awesome!  That is great news!!  This will help a lot of people in our always growing Epic Community!!!
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Ehem.  Yep.  Still the most profitable GPU mining option out there.  Just 38% of the day mining Epic Cash ProgPoW gets as much $$ as mining Eth 100% of the day and you can still mine eth the other 62% of the day. 

AMD or Nvidia?

For Nvidia i use TT Miner, but it is to slow on progpow. But maybe the next version give us more speed -> he is working on it  Wink

And yes for AMD no good miner at the moment -> but thanks doktor83 we waiting for your new miner version  Cheesy
Thank you. Great news!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
Example, with my 4 gb amd gpu mine Ergo, but it would be nice to mine ergo by default and when epic progpow time coming mine epic then back to ergo.

Coming soon  Cool
For amd gpu only epic-miner-opencl is available?
Try to mine on icemining with 6x570 rig, get around 8 mhs for each card, progpow algo.
And, other question, dual mining with other coin is possible only with nvidia miner?
Something like teamred or srbminer made for zilliqa.
legendary

AMD or Nvidia?

legendary

legendary
Epic Cash remains the most profitable coin to mine on nvidia GPUs as it has been for years now.  You can dual mine Epic Cash and some other coin and then sell the EPIC for some other coin if you wanted and get more of whatever coin you want.

I mine and hodl EPIC and ETH.  I'm typically 40% more profitable compared to miners mining ETH alone. 
legendary
what is this  Grin maybe weekend will take a look deeper, if dual mining eth can profitable like good old days, this must spike in the network if the market support the project

i think this was ecash from rebranding bitcoin abc fork, lol that name, make me confused epic cash, ecash, epic games Grin

Yes, please.  Come have a look!  

Epic Cash is not ecash.  Epic Cash implements Mimblewimble in innovative ways.  It was forked from Grin coin but has a totally unique PoW implementation compared to other Mimblewimble coins.  And if you don't understand Mimblewimble yet, it is basically the next major step in Elliptical Curve Cryptology (ECC) technology which is the same proven technology Bitcoin uses to secure transactions.  With Mimblewimble, this technology is used to make transaction amounts 100% private.  

Epic Cash is not part of Epic Games or ANY corporate entity.  We are 100% community led.  No paid influencers, no premine, not a security.  And we aren't 'just' EPIC which is our store of value coin that was released first.  As far back as 2018, the Epic Cash team has been developing an ecosystem which is just now beginning to materialize with ECR tokens making their way into markets connected to Ethereum, Wanchain, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, etc

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48689901

https://t.me/EpicCash

Web: http://epic.tech
Miners: t.me/EpicMiners
https://github.com/epiccash
Twitter: twitter.com/EpicCashTech
SM: http://epic.tech/social-media
Markets: https://app.vite.net , Stellar , BSC
Link collection: https://linktr.ee/Epiccash

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
what is this  Grin maybe weekend will take a look deeper, if dual mining eth can profitable like good old days, this must spike in the network if the market support the project

i think this was ecash from rebranding bitcoin abc fork, lol that name, make me confused epic cash, ecash, epic games Grin
legendary
Been mining EPIC for a while. Needs more liquidity on (better) exchanges. ViteX sucks donkey balls.

It's happening

I disagree about ViteX but we are getting more exchanges quite soon.

ViteX as it is now, I agree, needs more users more volume and improved UI.  These things will come and ViteX should grow to be a fantastic DEX.  They have the talent to make that happen.
legendary
And we are getting a significant exchange very soon.  No big secret.  It's all over our telegram groups if anyone cares to tune in.

But it's like people are stuck in their ways.  That's fine.  I do that too.  But I do try new things.  And I always go to what works best. 

For NVIDIA GPUs, there's just nothing better than dual mining EPIC/
legendary
Epic Cash has been the most profitable coin to mine for years now.  At least, dual mining Epic/Eth and probably other Epic/XXXX variables if you have the time or profit switching software.

I've tried to tell people.  We're getting some new miners though. 
legendary
Trading volume has frequently been around $10-50K for years on just one solid DEX.
And where can i trade this coin? I see nearly zero trading volume.
Pages:
Jump to: