Pages:
Author

Topic: EPIK the next Solana meme sensation? - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 18, 2024, 10:12:44 AM
EPIK has the potential to make some amazing wave in the market i'll surely ape in some when i get some time to look for entry
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 18, 2024, 06:10:54 AM
Are you familiar with the story of Icarus and how he flew a little too close to the sun?

Well Solana might do just that. I don’t think it’s actually going to cost them the main solana coin but they are just releasing SO MANY memecoins and everyone is understandably hyping it with it being a part of the solana ecosystem.

But at this point, I am seeing too much quantity and not much quality. There’s a huge chance that these ‘new sensations’ are just going to die in a few months.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
April 18, 2024, 05:43:16 AM
Do you think that Twitter followers are an indication of a good project? These followers are sold for tens of dollars on the black market, and even activity and advertising campaigns can be faked.  Grin Grin

Solana meme token is a perfect example of a token that wants to seize the opportunity, as their strategy will depend on a small supply quantity, a large closed quantity, sufficient liquidity to pump up the price, intense promotion on social media and then the price explodes upward, many investors come and suddenly everything disappears.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368
April 18, 2024, 05:36:51 AM
There are so many such projects in the solan ecosystem and all of them will die in a year. I understand that you only provided information, but it has always been very dangerous to invest in such projects. I usually hear a lot of news about crypto users losing their money in such projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
April 18, 2024, 01:53:13 AM
Scrolling through the streets of X, I saw something captivating. A new meme in the Solana chain called EPIK, here are some details about it;

🚀846M total supply
😎 low mcap 34.5M
🤷24hr trading vol of over 17m..

With this features, is it convincing enough for you as a memecoin?

Pages:
Jump to: