Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 14. (Read 24724 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Maybe better limit hasharate per one account? You can create many accounts but you can't mine more than X mh/s
Or it will not affect diff?

Were you around for Minerals Coin?   Diddnt slow it down much. just made people make a lot of new accounts on pools.
Activity: 574
Maybe better limit hasharate per one account? You can create many accounts but you can't mine more than X mh/s
Or it will not affect diff?
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
In my opinion.... Diff and ICO have already killed this coin.  im out.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
can the guys on suprnova.cc maybe put a comment on the front page letting everyone know they will get paid more and more often if the cut the hashrate down???
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
So if you invested in the ICO, you would be up at least 500% if you sold at the bid at 0.00066666
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what happend when a coin is so hard to mine ? pick my old graphic card and mine it for fun! It remember so old good times for once Wink

To the EMPIREAN!!!!
Activity: 67
Would it help if the hash was spreadout through the pools or just tone it down. I dont mind throwing 1g at a different pool if it will help? And Just FYI Im not that guy lol. I will go rent if need be.
Activity: 77
What going on with this coin  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what do you mean?

todays our first 4/5 hours trading on an exchange, tomorrow me and my team will be starting work on roadmap and promoting epy further and aiming for a bittrex add.

ive been really impressed with the small but solid community that is starting to form around epy, we have a lot planned and we are only at the start. this is a really exciting time to join in or hold some coins.

to the highest heavens!
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

works perfectly, no problem  Wink
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ocminer i have this msg from nicehash  178.33.228.14:3278   Remote pool terminated connection. Trying to reestablish soon

im disconnected every 3 min

try the nicehash port, looks ok from my side currently

3278 iam / so this is nicehash bugss

edit , it seems to work now thx
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
ocminer i have this msg from nicehash  178.33.228.14:3278   Remote pool terminated connection. Trying to reestablish soon

try the nicehash port, looks ok from my side currently
Activity: 224

hi all,
so if youve read the roadmap you will know about the giveaway we are hosting until the 9th of may.
you can recieve EPY for the following:
tweet recommending EPY to your followers - 1 EPY
ask exchanges (bittrex is the main target now) to add EPY - 1 EPY
download the wallet - 1 EPY
purchase 100 EPY - 5 EPY per 100

so far ive only given away 6 epy to in this promo, we have a lot more to give away so get involved!  Grin
Activity: 139

next stop is sorting out giveaways

^^^^ this I like  Cool
hi all,
glad to see trading commence at last  Grin decent amount of volume and only been trading for 2 hours so im impressed by everyones support.

here is the ico distribution, i will upload it in spreadsheet for to the ann and also an image too for those too lazy to download and open it  Cheesy

next stop is sorting out giveaways

To the highest heavens!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
20 $ the nethash will explode here in the next mins ... Smiley

I hope thats not the case, because we will crush each other, and diff will spike HARD as it did at block 40, we were stuck in a few thousand diff for a few hours on a few blocks.

Vegas

Goat just ended POW Phase and as far as I see there is no other Scrypt coin to mine at the moment...

what about Litecoin Kappa

I googled that name on nothing came up
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
20 $ the nethash will explode here in the next mins ... Smiley

I hope thats not the case, because we will crush each other, and diff will spike HARD as it did at block 40, we were stuck in a few thousand diff for a few hours on a few blocks.

Vegas

Goat just ended POW Phase and as far as I see there is no other Scrypt coin to mine at the moment...

what about Litecoin Kappa
Pages:
Jump to: