Pages:
Author

Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept] - page 17. (Read 24725 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I bought in twice, and so far I think it is gonna make me happy  Cool

Sell me one, i was late

Please Spikey  Tongue
For 0.2btc you get one mate!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I bought in twice, and so far I think it is gonna make me happy  Cool

Sell me one, i was late

Please Spikey  Tongue
I bought in twice, and so far I think it is gonna make me happy  Cool
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Glad this one got underway eventually.  Going to get mining.
Activity: 77
are there anyone who signed up for ICO?
no offense but as i see most of the transactions reflects to the same addresses (about 90% of them)

i noticed this too after ico ended but there at least about 10 individual people its seems, maybe they were trying to suggest it had more interest than it did, i dont know.

the only btc the empyrean team put in was 1 btc to reserve some for giveaways and to help pay for promo and stuff. i guess they say the early bird catches the worm and these people seen an opportunity for profit.

once it hits market the distribution will become more even i imagine as people might want to offload for quick profit.

truth is we arent too fussy about the price, we are going to keep working on the things we have talked about on our roadmap, markets dont always reflect hard work as im sure everyone here knows.

Also to people messaging about the giveaway, the premine is still maturing so it might be a little while before i distribute but i will be staying up and making sure it all gets done
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
are there anyone who signed up for ICO?
no offense but as i see most of the transactions reflects to the same addresses (about 90% of them)
Activity: 77
hi all,
currently we are waiting for premine for ico to mature and then we can begin sending out to those who downloaded wallet.
https://github.com/empyrean-project/empyrean < here is github for yobit
im finishing up completeing the list of ico contributors and distribution

"The 50,000 coins will be split up according to the amount of bitcoin you invest. "

The ICO was 6.6 BTC, so who payed 1 BTC he gets 7575 coins. "Fair distribution".

laws of economics suggest nothing can be fair distribution, but the ico is was an opportunity for all to get a share of the coins, mining is difficult but this is to add to the coins value and exclusivity, btc has 12mil coins in circulation yet 0.1btc is still a considerable about, each coin is different in terms of reward and price, naturally if price is higher more profit for miners, any coins initial target.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Coins will be sent after 170 block.
"The 50,000 coins will be split up according to the amount of bitcoin you invest. "

The ICO was 6.6 BTC, so who payed 1 BTC he gets 7575 coins. "Fair distribution".
Loving it, hope ICO pay out is soon, and one big exchanges soon!
Let the party begin.
I think we should start sell for about 0.2btc a coin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 117
BinPool Admin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Block explorer is updated and recompiled.
Activity: 65
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Please upload source to Github or Bitbucket.
what is the block time? 30 minutes?

No. Just was too big hash at launch with small diff.

still no blocks, I'am out, good luck for you.

At least supernova nichash port works fine again!  Wink

No. Just was too big hash at launch with small diff.
Current Difficulty    215.50366089

Diff changed. Blocks moving.

Current Difficulty    215.50366089

Diff changed. Blocks moving.
Nice, I'am out. Again...