Pages:
Author

Topic: Error sending PMs ("You are not allowed to send personal messages.") - page 11. (Read 14225 times)

bbt
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Thanks streblo.  I just signed up today and couldn't PM.  Looking to do a group buy.  Hopefully I can PM now Smiley

I found my answer. I'm leaving my post here so that searching can find it.

Due to a mass of trolling, only established posters are able to post in non-newbie sections. You are considered "established" if you have spent 4 hours online and have made 5 posts.

If you have really good posts, you can post a request for preemptive whitelisting in the appropriate topic.

Also:
- You must have made one post in order to send PMs.
- You need 10 posts to put a link in your signature.
- You need 50 posts to put an image in your signature.

Note that it may take up to 10 minutes for your PM or posting permissions to be granted.
I also have the same message. But when I will be able to do PM. Will fuzzy bear respond ?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Thanks for this helpful post.

Hopefully I can expedite my PM 'ban' so I can purchase a direct share Smiley
Activity: 10
Those limitations can be painful. For example: I want to purchase something and need to be able to post a PM, but I can't! Wow.

Same here. But I understand.
Activity: 53
Those limitations can be painful. For example: I want to purchase something and need to be able to post a PM, but I can't! Wow.
Activity: 1
sending my first post
Activity: 45
I think all this information was given when still in the process of signing up... Also this thread has been bumped for 2 years lol.

Yeah, I guess so too, but who really reads them all when signing to some new forum?  Cool But sorry anyway that stupid posting, it's now all fine! Smiley
Great thread for a Sticky!  Grin
Activity: 27
I think all this information was given when still in the process of signing up... Also this thread has been bumped for 2 years lol.
Activity: 45
Uh, very nice to find that little thing right now, after already sent coins for taking part of group buy on the "other side" and of course need to confirm that with a PM that I can't do...  Shocked Sorry for being newbie!  Huh
Activity: 6
How simple. Just one post to be able send PM. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 38
Ahh. Glad I found this thread. Explains why I'm unable to post PMs.
pretty helpful
Thank you so much
I have the same problems.... Cool Cool
please mods allow me to pm so that i can sell my coins. thanks.
Glad I stumbled across this. 

as one of the many "long time readers, first time writers"  I was trying to make a significant contribution to a forum,  but was instead forced to spend a few minutes searching for a reply button only to not find one.

The PM restriction is Dumb IMHO:  (wanted to send a PM to ask why I had no reply button.  Didn't think "for some reason,  I must have agreed not to post/PM people when I signed up BACK IN 2011")

The post limit,  on a 2+ year old account is a pain in the behind.    But such is life I guess.  Spam is spam!
Thank you about the information!
That's complicated...
Activity: 10
Thanks for the information.
Pages:
Jump to: