Pages:
Author

Topic: Error sending PMs ("You are not allowed to send personal messages.") - page 7. (Read 14220 times)

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
i just need to post 5 messages here thanks

Only 1 is required to send personal messages.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
need a post to solve
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
My first post here to activate your private messages
Activity: 2
 Grin Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue

does this count as a substantial post ?  I would really like to use the PM system here. I'm a BFL customer who has had it with the BS.... I wish to turn my chip credits into a working miner - perhaps before my friggin BFL LS shows up on my doorstep. Jalis & Singles are already past my pay date. And I see BFL is shipping chips, before their backlog is caught up. Fuckers.....
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

I am posting here for the same reasons as others ...  Grin

Does anybody know why i cant answer to other threads as well ?

Thx in advance for some answers ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Activity: 32
OP Thanks for post. There is a sticky Newbie Readme https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-readme-177133  explaining what the restrictions are

Just came across this thread, been trying to get a refund on my may/june Jalapeno & 6.5ghz upgrade through Paypal and would love to get some tips. Can't seem to PM you.

Some people have gone the route of charge backs to then have BFL send their miner to them right afterwards (sending the shipment out of order). Before you go that route try and talk to BFL about what you want to do and how you can work together to resolve the issue. If that Does not work you can try the charge back option.
Just came across this thread, been trying to get a refund on my may/june Jalapeno & 6.5ghz upgrade through Paypal and would love to get some tips. Can't seem to PM you.
Helpful. Thanks. Seems like an unnecessary rule.
Very Helpful, 1+
Activity: 16
This post was helpful. Thanks.
Thank you for the post!  Grin
I hate this, I'm not able to PM a service I really want Sad
Thanks for the post!
Activity: 10
The trials of newbydom
Post to be able to send PM.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Sorry im new to this, so i have to make a few posts before i can PM people? is this correct?

Yes that's correct. once you're out of newbie jial you should be 100% fine.
Sorry im new to this, so i have to make a few posts before i can PM people? is this correct?
Hope I'll now be able to send PM.
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: