Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 17. (Read 56724 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 19, 2017, 06:14:17 AM
Hi. Will be there any masternodes in future?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 04:03:24 AM
Any updates?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 08:43:11 AM
Updating my review on ERY, but the telegram link posted above is dead.  The website has multiple broken links and many instances of incorrect English grammar.  It is not looking good atm.

Dev, if you do decide to do something with this coin, please send me a message and I can help get the grammar on your website fixed.
erv
Activity: 280
August 23, 2017, 07:08:38 AM
Dev is alive??? Huh

and where is the telegram chat?
Looking for a dev group?

the announced group chat is off now, this coin is still getting work on the road?
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 23, 2017, 01:12:52 AM
Dev is alive??? Huh

Looking for a dev group?
erv
Activity: 280
August 22, 2017, 02:31:51 PM
Dev is alive??? Huh

Activity: 84
August 12, 2017, 08:24:29 AM
Pool Eryllium

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 08:23:26 AM
the old Ery telegram group has gone
any one can give me new link or somethings else Huh

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 242
August 02, 2017, 07:53:15 PM
So glad to hear you are alive dev Smiley
Activity: 82
Eryllium- Open source P2P digital currency
August 01, 2017, 11:17:14 AM
Join Telegram Group as we can not  public every development until we dont test them so fallow telegram for any problem we will talk

https://t.me/joinchat/F2RbIA33iIR2Hy5YlOOSxQ
Activity: 486
August 01, 2017, 12:01:07 AM
Good day. Maybe the devs can device a bounty campaign for those  who does not have the means to mine this coin. Would that be a possibility? I mean we need to ensure that we bounty hunters can participate and work for the  benefit  of both parties. Thank you for the time spent in reading this.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2017, 11:49:13 PM
Fuck this guy he just posted sopmething via his erryllium twitter about the presale of another new shitcoin ico(bitsdigit dont buy this shit) and left us with his crap ery where he made big promises and wasnt active for over 1 month. Total bullshitter.

We are working with other projects and not hiding it with ERY community and ERY will get listing in Bitsdigit exchange that is a good news Dont you think?

ok was a bit rude sry for that ok lets see what u can do. i still hodl a bit but i dumped the price to 500 sat and took some profits cause u guys werent able to answear for a month.
July 30, 2017, 11:25:45 PM
Fuck this guy he just posted sopmething via his erryllium twitter about the presale of another new shitcoin ico(bitsdigit dont buy this shit) and left us with his crap ery where he made big promises and wasnt active for over 1 month. Total bullshitter.
We are working for ERY it dosent mean we dont have other projects and to pass the msg of other projects on ery community  is to inform the community that it will be helpful for ERY also.
July 30, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

We are working with other projects and not hiding it with ERY community and ERY will get listing in Bitsdigit exchange that is a good news Dont you think?
July 30, 2017, 08:12:27 PM
I found a video on YouTube posted 2 weeks ago claiming that this coin will added to Bittrex around July 25th. Anyone have some news on this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfR5X_ypeQ

Not sure what to think about this coin honestly. I have been following it since March and it has some very questionable ties to a "company" called Adwazo which looks like a pyramid scheme. Still that doesn't mean the coin is made by the same people. So little info on the founders and what to expect. This coin has a lot of potential but should be looked at with great caution. Dev should take serious steps to legitimize their image if they want to be taken seriously.
Listing in exchange is not on our hands what is in our hands to create more user base of Eryllium thats why we are working with other companies to have more wallets will creat more demand of ERY.
July 30, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

Jordan is a business adviser at Bitdigit https://bitsdigit.com/

I'm not sure if it is good or bad for Eryllium. At least we know that he is alive, but it doesn't really look like any work on Eryllium is going on.

Yes He is alive and working with other projects and all those project will also Support Eryllium also.
July 30, 2017, 08:08:26 PM
So coins dead? Should we grab our pitchforks and go to bitsdigit and warn people of this scammer?

Nothing is dead everything takes bit time and we are working for it.
July 30, 2017, 08:07:09 PM
Don't worry guys we are not dead, we are still working for Eyllium no worry, for more info you can talk to us on our telegram link. As we are working with other projects  also and Erylliym is involve in every new development. We are going to announce soon some good news which will boost Eryllium market.

Can you describe why ERY is a scam?
July 30, 2017, 08:04:37 PM
Don't worry guys we are not dead, we are still working for Eyllium no worry, for more info you can talk to us on our telegram link. As we are working with other projects  also and Erylliym is involve in every new development. We are going to announce soon some good news which will boost Eryllium market.

Activity: 242
July 30, 2017, 11:45:59 AM
So coins dead? Should we grab our pitchforks and go to bitsdigit and warn people of this scammer?
Pages:
Jump to: