Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 18. (Read 56724 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 330
July 24, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
Fuck this guy he just posted sopmething via his erryllium twitter about the presale of another new shitcoin ico(bitsdigit dont buy this shit) and left us with his crap ery where he made big promises and wasnt active for over 1 month. Total bullshitter.

Jordan is a business adviser at Bitdigit https://bitsdigit.com/

I'm not sure if it is good or bad for Eryllium. At least we know that he is alive, but it doesn't really look like any work on Eryllium is going on.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 05:35:38 PM
I found a video on YouTube posted 2 weeks ago claiming that this coin will added to Bittrex around July 25th. Anyone have some news on this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfR5X_ypeQ

Not sure what to think about this coin honestly. I have been following it since March and it has some very questionable ties to a "company" called Adwazo which looks like a pyramid scheme. Still that doesn't mean the coin is made by the same people. So little info on the founders and what to expect. This coin has a lot of potential but should be looked at with great caution. Dev should take serious steps to legitimize their image if they want to be taken seriously.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 10:37:18 AM
DEV, could you create a Telegram? I think good communication would help a lot in the project.
I have not bought it yet, because I see that you are very absent. I would like a better way of communication.

Where i can find the roadmap?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 07:36:56 AM
Fuck this guy he just posted sopmething via his erryllium twitter about the presale of another new shitcoin ico(bitsdigit dont buy this shit) and left us with his crap ery where he made big promises and wasnt active for over 1 month. Total bullshitter.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
July 22, 2017, 03:43:49 AM
It looks like there is something still going on with ERY, the Dev hasn't completely abandoned us.
However, at this rate it looks like he has dumped most of his premine cuz i dont see any enthusiasm to get things done.
He hasnt been active the whole of this month. thats not good.
Activity: 19
July 19, 2017, 09:24:38 PM
I think it does not work, for a long development long. Dev đã chết.
July 17, 2017, 01:32:42 PM
Why can u not just once in a day answear the questions  of ur investors.
This is 5 minutes work  Huh wake the fuck up developer Sad Angry
Activity: 79
July 17, 2017, 12:52:47 PM
How many coins do you need for masternode?
Activity: 69
July 17, 2017, 12:48:50 PM
this coin have masternode if so how many coins do i need?
Activity: 90
July 16, 2017, 02:43:04 PM
DEVELOPER not some much acticity.... to get more people involved post Masternodes coming each 5000 or shit like this look what happend to coinonat when he posted that (5000 %) after that people will get interested in your project and it will grow from alone but u once need this inital push man, u can get it with just ONE post about masternodes planned next quarter or sth. SO if u do plan masternodes( which i believe u do) let the people know. TY man

You are right, i think this coin has potential but we need to see activity. Master nodes, Road map, new features etc... Wake the fuck up developers you want to make serious cash or do you want to work you whole life at the seven eleven ? It is up to you
July 16, 2017, 07:50:26 AM
DEVELOPER not some much acticity.... to get more people involved post Masternodes coming each 5000 or shit like this look what happend to coinonat when he posted that (5000 %) after that people will get interested in your project and it will grow from alone but u once need this inital push man, u can get it with just ONE post about masternodes planned next quarter or sth. SO if u do plan masternodes( which i believe u do) let the people know. TY man
July 15, 2017, 11:33:29 PM
I think developer should really post roadmap and use current momentum of chaincoin masternode hype.

Any plans for masternodes? this is what gets attention right now. Just metion in the roadmap(if there is one)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
June 26, 2017, 06:52:15 PM
New Eryllium pool (2% fee): (x11)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3533 -u -p c=ERY

Bounty/Donate: ENchY5ptXJzdthk6XnQBHLGns36XvuvhpF (ERY)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1535
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/ERY
Activity: 2
June 25, 2017, 02:13:14 PM
Hey dev, you guys have a slack channel or another place for this community to grow? I would like to see growth out of this coin, I think its got potential.
Activity: 82
Eryllium- Open source P2P digital currency
June 16, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

ERY starting trading in India with the new exchange in india with bank deposit, paypal, credit card deposit options.
June 16, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

ERY  Merchant solutions in testing
Activity: 81
May 30, 2017, 09:50:14 AM
We are interning in to Asia by the end of this month we will start trading ERY in Asian market  Grin

How your progress with entry into the Asian market?
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
May 23, 2017, 06:16:09 AM
How can I earn additional coins by proof-of-stake?
Just keep ERY in desktop wallet for 30 days and to get POS coins

What is the reward in this case (per annual return)?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 22, 2017, 01:33:28 AM
plz announce bounty and faucet programs like potcoin. thank you
May 21, 2017, 11:55:15 PM
We are interning in to Asia by the end of this month we will start trading ERY in Asian market  Grin

There must be Asian exchanger in order to penetrate Asian market. Which exchanger?

And what about Chinese translation thread? Or any PR or marketing at Asian forum?

First we are looking for Indian market as India have much potential as no p2p exchange is working in India with other crypto Coins so we will be the first to start INR /ERY with one exchange which is working on INR option for other  crypto coins.
Pages:
Jump to: