Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 25. (Read 56724 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Eryllium- Open source P2P digital currency
January 07, 2017, 06:44:43 PM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I like boobies (o)(o)
January 06, 2017, 03:01:59 PM
we are doing our best to complete everything as fast as we can, we just started so kindly show some mercy on us. Roll Eyes

Don't worry I'm sure the old userbase of your sites will be here and support you to shut off the trolls spreading "FUD" about this awesome coin  Roll Eyes

of all coins that exist and had proved themselves worthy, why should you choose this one which the dev didn't even mentioned on the OP about the premined 10M? you high or what?  try tokesplatform is a more legit token.

Just look at my avatar and you will know the answer to that one  Grin Roll Eyes

hang on there.  Cheesy
and keep an eye on these scammers. i have lost money because of these people and since i can't track them at all. all i can do is to dedicate myself to preventing them from scamming again and again.  and so i figured these bastards will keep creating coins and doing ICO and premine coins as their living.

Good job keep up the fight and don't let these scammers get away with this shit. I have also been scammed and would love to see these guys behind bars.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
we are doing our best to complete everything as fast as we can, we just started so kindly show some mercy on us. Roll Eyes

Don't worry I'm sure the old userbase of your sites will be here and support you to shut off the trolls spreading "FUD" about this awesome coin  Roll Eyes

of all coins that exist and had proved themselves worthy, why should you choose this one which the dev didn't even mentioned on the OP about the premined 10M? you high or what?  try tokesplatform is a more legit token.

hang on there.  Cheesy
and keep an eye on these scammers. i have lost money because of these people and since i can't track them at all. all i can do is to dedicate myself to preventing them from scamming again and again.  and so i figured these bastards will keep creating coins and doing ICO and premine coins as their living.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
January 06, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2017, 01:22:29 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 06, 2017, 12:47:45 PM
We are close to 4Gh mining Elyrium in out pool.
Blocks are flying!
Come join us to get quick payments

theminingpool.mine.nu

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for Eryllium

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:3910 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p

Fees 1.5% - Payments every 10 min.

Email: [email protected]

legendary
Stoned & Stranged
January 06, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

January 05, 2017, 07:57:00 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
January 05, 2017, 07:52:47 PM
We are not selling anything, we are just giving information what is our plan for marketing, and listing in exchange is a process it take time that's why we start communicating with all the exchanges about the listing as a result nova did it first and in 4 days you will see more listing and we didn't do any ICO in exchange it was on our website only and we didn't market it for open market because it was for our users. we already have users with our other marketing companies, this all project was created because we had a green flag from our users. That way you can chek one the first day of paytreat ERY coin wallet got this much downloads.

this is android wallet?

No exchange list coin for only innovation or any other reason they do it because of buyers, and there any many coins on every exchange those were hated by all forums. we are not over confident for anything we have just trust on our old users who are with us since 5 yers in other projects so they will move this project also as they did in our last marketing projects. Just give us one week time we will show it that our said things are not lies we are serious about this project also. Cheesy

look you start again!, talk is cheap, we need proof?
legendary
Stoned & Stranged
January 05, 2017, 07:46:27 PM
No exchange list coin for only innovation or any other reason they do it because of buyers, and there any many coins on every exchange those were hated by all forums. we are not over confident for anything we have just trust on our old users who are with us since 5 yers in other projects so they will move this project also as they did in our last marketing projects. Just give us one week time we will show it that our said things are not lies we are serious about this project also. Cheesy

Awesome news I'm sure with all your old users this coin will overtake the whole altcoins market and in the end overtake bitcoin too  Wink
January 05, 2017, 07:44:40 PM
January 05, 2017, 07:35:32 PM
We are not selling anything, we are just giving information what is our plan for marketing, and listing in exchange is a process it take time that's why we start communicating with all the exchanges about the listing as a result nova did it first and in 4 days you will see more listing and we didn't do any ICO in exchange it was on our website only and we didn't market it for open market because it was for our users. we already have users with our other marketing companies, this all project was created because we had a green flag from our users. That way you can chek one the first day of paytreat ERY coin wallet got this much downloads.
January 05, 2017, 07:31:43 PM
poloniex and yobit is in the process may be in 3 days you will find ERY in those 2 exchanges also.
poloniex!! , 0 innovation + premine, are you serious! even bittrex will not list your coin.
January 05, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

Beryllium is officially listed in Nowa exchange Now anyone can buy sell beryllium from Nowa
https://novaexchange.com/

no pool

so i guess all ery coins in sell orders are from premine?

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ERY/

what is the point to launch ICO since you already list your coin in exchange?

also stop selling delusion to people since you hav'nt any proof.

Our Marketing team is working on it in 7 days we will divert our investors on all the exchanges for ERY it will create huge volume for ERY
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
January 05, 2017, 07:02:46 PM
Our Marketing team is working on it in 7 days we will divert our investors on all the exchanges for ERY it will create huge volume for ERY
For the moment under 100 sat in nova... Not too much interest in this...
January 05, 2017, 05:48:06 PM
legendary
Stoned & Stranged
January 05, 2017, 04:03:52 PM
We know nova don't have good volume we have processed it in many other exchanges out of many 2 are confirmed poloniex and yobit so it's already in process.

Poloniex will be great for the coin at least for trading volume, but you need to develop something unique to give value to this ERY
January 04, 2017, 09:41:28 PM
Well don't want to say anything lets watch Smiley) Grin
January 04, 2017, 09:32:02 PM
We know nova don't have good volume we have processed it in many other exchanges out of many 2 are confirmed poloniex and yobit so it's already in process.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
January 04, 2017, 09:26:05 PM
poloniex and yobit is in the process may be in 3 days you will find ERY in those 2 exchanges also.

Poloniex, in your dreams!!!
Pages:
Jump to: