Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 27. (Read 56736 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Eryllium- Open source P2P digital currency
December 30, 2016, 02:15:13 AM
ICO COIN DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING.
Start-15th December 2016 & End-07th Jan 2017
Distributing 4.8 million coin to existing Eryllium Community as Bonus and other crypto investors.
Marketing campaigns will run along with Coin Distribution

ERYLLIUM LAUNCH DESKTOP CLIENT

Full node software is openly Distributed with Desktop client for staking & Mining the ERY Coin with proper guide.
Android wallet will available from 1st of Jan 2017 for coin holders to send and exchange ERY Coin to trading platform.
Marketing campaign will run During this time to bring new crypto community.

MINING & STAKING POOL LAUNCH

Mining & staking pool will launching from 1st of Jan 2017 for the community to earn. ERY Coin reward with mining & minting.
Mobile wallet app & paper wallet.
Debugging & feature building.
Listing at more exchanges.

PARTNERSHIP AND ERYLLIUM ECOSYSTEM DEVELOPMENT

Partnership with number of merchants and service providers.

You looks like hide something from us and don't wanna explain it. I doubt with this ICO.

You can also Participate nothing is hidden check on https://eryllium.com  https://eryllium.org

We will publish everything after 7th Jan2017
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 01:53:59 AM
Distributing 4.8 million coin to existing Eryllium Community as Bonus and other crypto investors.

Full node software is openly Distributed with Desktop client for staking & Mining the ERY Coin with proper guide.
Android wallet will available from 1st of Jan 2017 for coin holders to send and exchange ERY Coin to trading platform.

Mining & staking pool will launching from 1st of Jan 2017 for the community to earn. ERY Coin reward with mining & minting.

You looks like hide something from us and dont wanna explain it. I doubt with this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 30, 2016, 01:39:26 AM

Roadmap and projects looks ambitious but I doubt if the ico will be that successful,many ico's are having problem and issues getting their target funds,you might defer or delayed your ico and just work on your wallet or anything in your roadmap,I don't see escrow on your ico either.
December 29, 2016, 08:05:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2016, 07:57:32 PM
Eryllium (ERY)  was launched in 2016 as the premier digital currency primarily for the Online Business as an open payment network that can be used by anyone anywhere.

Umm what ? You just posted an announcment for your coin but are saying it was Launched in 2016.... do you think we are already in 2017 or something because you are speaking in past tense... Cheesy

This is just another coin for the X series algorithms that all the people who invested in Multi-Algorithm X Series ASIC's will mine just because they haven't had their ROI yet for them Wink
December 29, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

OVERVIEW
Eryllium (ERY)  was launched in 2016 as the premier digital currency primarily for the Online Business as an open payment network that can be used by anyone anywhere. Eryllium (ERY) PoW/PoS Hybrid uses the X11 algorithm.

SPECIFICATIONS
Coin Type: PoW/PoS Hybrid
Hashing Algorithm: X11
Block Time: 3 min
Block Reward: 100
Block Halving Rate: 500,000
Total Coins: ~100,000,000
Premine: 10M
PoS Interest Rate: 5%

WEB AND SOCIAL

Name: Eryllium
symbol: ERY
Forum: http://eryllium.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eryllium
Twitter : https://twitter.com/erylium
Github: https://github.com/Eryllium
Foundation: https://eryllium.org
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
if there is a bounty on twitter?

December 29, 2016, 07:04:33 PM
Soon we are listing it and we have 5000 users in line who are going to start trading and Mining pool from first of Jan 2017 we had premined for a client who was investor in this project so anyone can buy for him. Its going to a big blast many people are ready to buy this coin as we had contracted  many companies for marketing and promotion.

5000 users, many companies, can you explain more.

I can't see the original post that is quoted ^ but if they have 5000 users then why hide them or the companies that invested there. Also I checked the website and the creators seems to me fake, no info besides the firstname and position!
HI we will open more information after 1st of Jan and no one from founder member is fake we will release all videos soon.

We already did all marketing activities and corporate level tie ups that's why we already have users and buyers and we have lots of ITO/ ICO requests that's why we had to premin 10M coin.

Every coin is same in work to create value we have to do something different. Grin
and its reality that we have more than 5000 users you will see statics of wallet downloads and users who will use it when we open android wallet after 1st of Jan
December 29, 2016, 06:56:41 PM
Soon we are listing it and we have 5000 users in line who are going to start trading and Mining pool from first of Jan 2017 we had premined for a client who was investor in this project so anyone can buy for him. Its going to a big blast many people are ready to buy this coin as we had contracted  many companies for marketing and promotion.

We already did all marketing activities and corporate level tie ups that's why we already have users and buyers and we have lots of ITO/ ICO requests that's why we had to premin 10M coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2016, 06:44:38 PM
Soon we are listing it and we have 5000 users in line who are going to start trading and Mining pool from first of Jan 2017 we had premined for a client who was investor in this project so anyone can buy for him. Its going to a big blast many people are ready to buy this coin as we had contracted  many companies for marketing and promotion.

I can't see the original post that is quoted ^ but if they have 5000 users then why hide them or the companies that invested there. Also I checked the website and the creators seems to me fake, no info besides the firstname and position!
December 29, 2016, 06:37:20 PM
Hi kindly download eryllium-win.zip file https://github.com/Eryllium/wallet you are missing pthreadGC2.dll file
December 29, 2016, 06:28:34 PM
Let me see
Activity: 68
December 29, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

Yeah, i have same problem about this. What wrong?

the same here... any solutions already ?
Activity: 616
December 29, 2016, 06:22:37 PM

Yeah, i have same problem about this. What wrong?
Activity: 71
December 29, 2016, 06:19:56 PM
Activity: 343
December 29, 2016, 05:41:03 PM
I'm watching this one
December 29, 2016, 05:37:47 PM
Direct download wallet https://eryllium.com/
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
December 29, 2016, 05:28:54 PM
100% safe

Great. So why the zip-files?
December 29, 2016, 05:27:39 PM
100% safe
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I like boobies (o)(o)
December 29, 2016, 05:07:57 PM
Let me check kindly give me file name i will try to up lode

Hmm... I haven't seen lode spelled that way since lode runner. Who remembers that game? I bet no one.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
December 29, 2016, 05:07:36 PM
is wallet safe to use  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: