Pages:
Author

Topic: ESCROW NEEDED - 20 BTC phisher arrest bounty; up to 1 BTC payment - page 2. (Read 1459 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
I could help out if you are unable to find anyone else to escrow.
You will do an excellent job in "holding" them   Cheesy

133k USD is a huge amount.I can only think of few people who can escrow this amount.But pretty sure they won't be interested.
Check out bounty hunter, that might be a better option for you.
https://bounty.bitcoin.com

Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
I doubt that he would pay you
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I could help out if you are unable to find anyone else to escrow.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I am looking for an escrow to hold 20 BTC for a bounty placed upon a phisher / scammer, and manage the corresponding bounty.

For more information, please see this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20btc-bounty-bitcointalk-phishing-site-max-paravn-impersonation-scammer-4623173

Please let me know (via a reply or PM) if you are interested in being the escrow and manager of this bounty. You should be very trusted, and have held more than ~$100k in value before as an escrow.

Terms and definitions

The bounty will run until August 1st, 2019.

The phisher is defined as the person who operates max para.vn, as well as operating social engineering and impersonation attacks against the CoinLenders reimbursement process. This user has been contacting multiple users pretending to be me, and have successfully stole 50.625732 BTC. Of course, the phisher most likely is involved in more activities than this.

There are many reports of the operator of max para.vn using his phishing links to steal bitcointalk accounts, and credentials.

Primary Release Condition: The 20 BTC should be paid out to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest, or a credible civil suit launched against the phisher that has proceeded past the discovery stage.

This party must not be the phisher, however can be associated with the phisher (e.g. partners in crime, friends, family) if you believe the release of the funds will not benefit the phisher in any way. 

Once the party has been identified, I intend to fully assist the respective police agencies in pursuing justice, including following up with the assistance of professionals, evaluating civil action, etc. All the evidence will be publicly posted however already.

Secondary Release: At your discretion, you may provide up to 5 out of the 20 BTC to parties that have provided important information about this case, such as credible dox to the Investigations section, etc. The release of this portion is at your discretion for what would be in the best interests of justice in this case. You should not pre-pay anyone for information.

Compensation

I will transfer you 21 BTC, which is placed under escrow / trust.

If the Primary Release Condition is met, you may claim 1 BTC from the escrow.

If the Primary Release Condition is not met by the end date of August 1st, 2019, you may claim 0.25 BTC from the escrow.

You must transfer any remaining amounts back to a bitcoin address I will publicly provide.

You may not transfer any remaining amounts, after the release date, to any other party (including yourself), even if they purport to have claims against me of any kind. You may not use the remaining amounts to settle any obligations.

Thread local rules
Vod, and any alt accounts associated with Vod, is not allowed to comment on this thread, and should be immediately deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: