Pages:
Author

Topic: ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (Vouched x3) - page 2. (Read 34229 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Folks don't typically make an offer thread and then ask others to value their offer. So I'd like to know what are you "expecting" to sell this info for?

Thanks for the suggestion. I might consider adding the price to the very first post so I will save my time in the future.

Anyway, I am looking for 10$ for the method and that is the bottom price. I find it as an absolutely fair as anyone using the method will be able to get legit keys anytime.

Keep in mind that I am able to receive payment only via paypal.

Cheers.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Folks don't typically make an offer thread and then ask others to value their offer. So I'd like to know what are you "expecting" to sell this info for?
I'll just repeat my previous reply as it says more than enough.

As far as I saw around the web for the past few years, this is absolutely the best possible offer considering ESET's NOD32 & Smart Security app keys.

* As first, you're not getting only one key but the method how to get fresh key anytime you need one.
* As second, it is silly cheap compared to the actual price (not to mention renewing license every year...)
* As third, there are 3 vouches so you can be sure it works.

Offer available.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ESET Smart Security & NOD32 have 30 days trial for any buyer. In this time you can use this software fro free. I did not hear that they will give trial for longer time.  Wink
As far as I saw around the web for the past few years, this is absolutely the best possible offer considering ESET's NOD32 & Smart Security app keys.

* As first, you're not getting only one key but the method how to get fresh key anytime you need one.

* As second, it is silly cheap compared to the actual price (not to mention renewing license every year...)

What else do you need beside that.
If there is another vouch copy I am interested.

I am sorry deadley, I have already gave 3 vouch copies. They were enough to confirm that my method works so I will not be giving away anymore of them.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
If there is another vouch copy I am interested.

What else do you need beside that.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How much is your method?
interested in a vouch copy if i'm able for it

Thanks!
Hey,

I have offered 3 vouch copies to the higher ranked members (preferably with positive trust). After some time of waiting I have sent them all and got positive replies from all 3.

Thanks for interest but there will be no vouch copies anymore.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
interested in a vouch copy if i'm able for it

Thanks!
You will not find easier and better method that this one is for sure.

Accepting offers via PM (or here if you prefer it more).
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Received the vouch. The method does work as I have used it before in the past, I dont think it is anything new or ground breaking. Mostly common sense IMO, but if you truly need to know a simple method to get keys then this could be something new to you. It seems this method involves mostly with Trial keys so you need to refresh the keys each month. But it is free at least. I will agree with the other vouch reviewers opinions on this method..Nothing much to add from here.
Thanks for the vouches.

I hope and the 3rd one will be posted soon. Anyway, even without it, with two vouches now the people can be sure that method works.
legendary
Activity: 1338
method is the same that i have done for a bit now. simple way of getting some keys can find year acts if u look hard
so the method he wants to sell is ok
i would say to make a little ebook pdf thing and sell it for like $1 or something
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
alright sorry for the delay in posting the vouch.
let's go straight into the business. The method is quite simple but with a little tweak which can help make it possible to get the key. and you can use it unlimited without any hassle I can say. I have tried this before but not with the tweak. So it proves to be really effective. This method not only helps you get get the key but also helps you learn about something too Grin kinda helpful as you can use it for everything else I think Grin
vouch for this simple but effective method
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
I'll be delighted to try a vouch copy and post a review if it works.
Just to update the thread. Method works and with the ESET version 9.

I am willing to give 1 more vouch copy.
Looks like I have at least two qualified members as candidates. As I am busy till Sunday I will leave the "vouch copy offer" opened till than. Afterwards I will contact the members I chose by PM to check are they still interested into vouch copies.

Best regards

legendary
Activity: 1338
I have not bought from the member but I can say for 100% that I myself have like 10 keys for ESET that are mostly about 3 year each keys, All of them where got for free I bet with the same method he is selling.
I have no need for any keys but I would take a vouch to see if it works and will leave feedback about it.

Pages:
Jump to: