Pages:
Author

Topic: ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (Vouched x3) - page 3. (Read 34229 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
A vouch copy would be great Grin legit and good method for getting ESET key? sounds perfect to me Grin I am willing to check it out to help your sale as prove to the bitcointalk community that this is totally legit Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
interested in a vouch copy if i'm able for it

Thanks!

Ok. Taken in consideration.

Offer still opened.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
interested in a vouch copy if i'm able for it

Thanks!

I am surprised that no one yet replied to this thread. Anyway, offer stays.

m.m
Let me add my second thread to the board, this time SFW one.

Unlikely all the others that are selling keys around the board I am not going to do so. What I am offering here is a method of getting original legit keys issued by the ESET company for free.  Using them you will have fully working version of the software. Furthermore, you will be using legit and not cracked or patched ESET applications too. For what I can say more about this method is that I am using it for more than 5 years now without any issues. I have sum up some of the most important differences between mine method versus other sellers here:

* As first, you're NOT getting only one key but the method how to get fresh key anytime you need one.
* As second, it is silly cheap compared to the actual price (not to mention renewing license every year...)
* As third, there are 3 vouches so you can be sure it works.
* As fourth, if your keys die you will have new one in no time (not having any hassle to look for the seller of the key, wait for him to come online losing your free time)

Price:
Many of the members sent me the PM asking for the price even I have posted it few times within my replies to the thread so I am adding it here in the first post. Having in mind regular prices compared with what this method gives you my final price would be 10$ via Paypal.

Side note 1 - december 2016:
Getting license codes for the ESET version 9 & 10 is a bit harder using this method so I can not guarantee it will be that fast. However, you can always convert keys into license codes using official ESET converter.

Side note 2 - outdated:
As I am still a newbie around, several board members suggested me at my other thread (NSFW) that I should offer some free vouch copies so other senior members could confirm the method is working. Therefore, I will give a 2 or 3 free vouch copies to the members I choose (most likely to senior with positive trust record). If you are interested into this feel free to leave a reply and after some time (not day or two only) I will decide who will get vouch copies.

UPDATE no.1:
Thread got 3 vouches from hero / legend members so you can be sure method works like a charm.

UPDATE no.2 - december 2016.:
* added additional description
* added price

Don't miss my other threads:
Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delivering-private-shows-of-your-favorite-cam-models-1596707

Acquire primary facebook e-mail address of your friend/s ("how to" method)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acquire-primary-facebook-e-mail-address-of-your-friends-how-to-method-1642070
Pages:
Jump to: