Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESP] Esper Speculation - page 2. (Read 3863 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 09:41:00 PM
tyvm ... what do you mean 'it transfers to the desktop wallet'?   Huh

I mean I know the ESP on poswallet isn't the broken ESP like on yobit because if it will complete the transaction to the desktop wallet it's the correct chain.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
June 20, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
tyvm ... what do you mean 'it transfers to the desktop wallet'?   Huh
Activity: 537
June 20, 2017, 09:10:14 PM
ok, so yobit is a no no to buy esp

is poswallet ok to buy esp?  I assume so, since I do not see a warning but do not want to buy air  Smiley

looks interesting, thinking of jumping on board  Smiley

poswallet ESP is ESP2. Buy away, it transfers to the desktop wallet.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
June 20, 2017, 08:16:28 PM
I got some too
staking more while I await the pump   Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 12:33:36 PM
Proud esper owner here, really excited bout this coin.
Activity: 4
May 31, 2017, 10:46:53 PM
Espers is now #2 in voting on livecoin

https://i.imgur.com/hNPGEGo.jpg
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
May 27, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
So livecoin going to happen, mentioned it casually to bill earlier at trex slack and he said if its innovative have the dev talk to julian. 

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Also any idea what is the process of getting coin to bittrex, is it likely that it will happen?
It's really simple, A lot of ICOs already did it in the past.
The bittrex will be verified how big the community behind its project. So, they will prove it through doing mass retweet for them. And they can take a conclusion about how big the community behind you.

And other cases just pay them up to 3 btc.

And wolaaaaa!! your coin will have listed on bittrex.

^ this lol, I thought they tended to favor the potcoins though  Wink
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 27, 2017, 12:15:29 AM
So livecoin going to happen, mentioned it casually to bill earlier at trex slack and he said if its innovative have the dev talk to julian. 

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Also any idea what is the process of getting coin to bittrex, is it likely that it will happen?
It's really simple, A lot of ICOs already did it in the past.
The bittrex will be verified how big the community behind its project. So, they will prove it through doing mass retweet for them. And they can take a conclusion about how big the community behind you.

And other cases just pay them up to 3 btc.

And wolaaaaa!! your coin will have listed on bittrex.
Maybe a fed.
May 26, 2017, 09:17:19 PM
I filled my bag too! There are news about livecoin?

Its up to livecoin to add them at this point, but espers is in the top 3 coins there as voted by the community.
Activity: 8
May 26, 2017, 03:46:39 PM
I'm in on this one. I'd be happy with 2x tbh.
Activity: 6
May 26, 2017, 02:38:37 PM
I filled my bag too! There are news about livecoin?
Activity: 13
May 26, 2017, 04:29:56 AM
ok ok filled a little bag and will check in on it after a month or two, 100X on this please Grin

Same Cheesy expecting some action soon or at least once the masternode is ready or when livecoin adds this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 10:52:21 PM
ok ok filled a little bag and will check in on it after a month or two, 100X on this please Grin
Maybe a fed.
May 25, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Before Bittrex picks this up it will need volume and more users. This could happen if the masternodes come out and people start buying to own those nodes. So long as development is ongoing then I see this mooning. Then again, if the altcoin bubble just popped then were all bagholders. I don't think that's the case.

Well 30k volume on average recently, thats more than a good chunk of their coins had for awhile; so its possible.  They said they like innovative coins, and there would be an esp volume spike if they listed.  But mainly they need some penny coins, even if its not going to be low sat forever.
Maybe a fed.
May 25, 2017, 10:39:42 PM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
May 25, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Before Bittrex picks this up it will need volume and more users. This could happen if the masternodes come out and people start buying to own those nodes. So long as development is ongoing then I see this mooning. Then again, if the altcoin bubble just popped then were all bagholders. I don't think that's the case.
May 25, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Maybe a fed.
May 25, 2017, 02:24:58 AM

So livecoin, then Trex?
Activity: 280
May 24, 2017, 04:04:41 PM
I like the name. Takes me back to Final Fantasy VI.
May 24, 2017, 03:49:21 PM
I agree, this project looks promising (active and good developer and new stuff coming up) I'm probably gonna buy some today.
Pages:
Jump to: