Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESP] Esper Speculation - page 3. (Read 3863 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Horror Movie Phreak
May 24, 2017, 01:52:51 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. Was on the fence about the coin. Looks like diving in now wouldn't be a bad idea

After this crazy bull run there aren't many coins out there that haven't been pumped like crazy. This is one that has a very low price, good dedicated developers and a road map for the future. So far the devs have been very helpful and available to answer questions. That can't be said about many of the coins that are pumped like mad.

I already own a bunch of ESP and once my ETC investment goes up enough I will sell and put all those BTC into ESP. This is the next x100 coin.

We will be at 400 sats in the next few months.

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 24, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
 ive brought a few million i was following insane afew months back wish i would of saw espers then, i do see it going Up future is bright
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
May 24, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. Was on the fence about the coin. Looks like diving in now wouldn't be a bad idea
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
May 24, 2017, 12:07:14 PM
The espers dev is the dev for insane, look at how insanes value soared.  High hopes, it wouldn't be absurd to see 50 sat soon, and upon successful implementation of the modified MN 200+.

That being said remember circulating supply for esp2 is lower than cmc says, 7b+ trapped on yobit + however many more didn't do the swap.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
May 24, 2017, 10:19:25 AM
The development looks promising (new masternode tech and all the other stuff) and the devs seem competent enough. They are working on this project for more than a year and delivered already some interesting things.

But it will take a while for a real pump i belive; first we are going to see the new tech and after that we could see a drammatic increase in price.
The crowd is always late to this kind things, and it's the crowd that possesses the capacity to really pump/hype a coin. So my bets are that we are going to see a steady and slow increase in price untill something happens (new masternodes? people realizing that this isn't really worth only 5 to 6 sats?) and the price moons in a few days \ hours.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
May 24, 2017, 10:14:18 AM
I bought some at 2-3 sat I think it may be time to stock up some more before the inevitable rise. Seems like all coins are pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
50-100 sat, it's too undervalued at 6, coins never last this cheap nowadays. Especially masternode tech.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 08:01:36 AM
Use this thread to speculate about the price of Esper.
Main Esper thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-espers-esppowposhmq1725-algo-new-features-1434700
Esper Market: https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

My opinion:
Current price is super low and bound to go up with the increased interest in the main thread, the active devs, good roadmap, and the very very low price of 5 satoshi, which it is up from 2 satoshi within the past month.
Combine this with it coming to livecoin soon at the current rate of voting, and you have a very interesting coin.

Could be the next big gainer, after XRP and RDD rises, thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: