Pages:
Author

Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL) - page 2. (Read 23578 times)

copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
2023 LOL World Championship: Faker Secures His 4th Title And Continues His Legend

The annual League of Legends S13 World Championship finals finally took place on November 19th, featuring the clash between the Korean T1 team, and China's LPL representatives, WBG team. T1 secured victory with a 3:0 sweep, claiming the championship trophy after a seven-year gap. Their mid-lane player, "Faker" (Lee Sang-hyeok), also bagged his 4th career title, further cementing his legendary status.

LCK and LPL have always been the pivotal regions in League of Legends tournaments. This year, after entering the quarterfinals, T1 defeated the LPL's BLG , followed by a triumph over the championship-favored JDG in the semifinals. Today's 3-0 victory against WBG solidified their rare "LPL clean sweep" record, maintaining an undefeated streak against LPL teams in Bo5 matches at Worlds. This fourth championship for T1 marks a remarkable achievement.

Since the inception of the League of Legends World Championship in 2011, T1 has made it to the finals six times, winning the championship four times. Notably, 27-year-old Faker holds the record for the most titles in League of Legends history with four championships. Regardless of when he might retire, he undeniably stands as the GOAT in the history of Esports.

copper member
RIP Over 3.5 maps bet. I knew T1 was a great favourite, but they just stomped the grand finals. 3-0, too easy, and too boring.

GG WP!
copper member
🎮 League of Legends Worlds 2023 GRAND FINALS
⚔️ Weibo Gaming (3.80) 🆚 T1 Esports (1.22) @ Leetbit.io
⏰ November 19th @ 09:00  CEST

Pre match analysis:

The highly anticipated event, the 2023 LOL World Championship Finals, is set. It features T1 from LCK against Weibo Gaming from LPL. According to the odds provided by Leetbit, T1 (1.22) currently holds a significant advantage over WBG (3.80).

According to on-site reporters at the World Championship, WBG finds it difficult to secure teams in Korea for practice matches. Many clubs in Korea prefer T1 to win on their home ground as an LCK championship would better promote esports in Korea. Consequently, several clubs are reluctant to assist WBG. On the other hand, T1 has engaged with three LCK teams for practice sessions, yielding decent results, although it doesn't necessarily indicate anything definitive. Practice matches primarily serve as a way to practice strategies and assess effectiveness. If WBG wants to understand T1's strategies, referencing T1's matches against JDG would be sufficient. T1 pulled out almost all their hidden tricks to deal with their toughest opponent this year, JDG.

In the current meta, victory often depends more on the Ban/Pick phase than players' skill levels. Whichever team selects more counter-lane champions and secures more lane priority tends to win the match. For example, in the game where LNG was swept by T1 3:0, although they chose Gwen in two matches to suppress Aatrox, but had no effect; Zika doesn't play Yone, who is a more viable option, and it led to an embarrassing lost. In this match, it was also the first time this year that T1 used a double marksman comp in the bottom lane.

Players' form, champion pool depth, B/P strategies, and home ground advantages all favor T1. It's indeed a daunting challenge for Weibo to secure the championship. I also believe that T1 will defeat their opponents, and Faker will secure his fourth career championship. From a betting perspective, odds on T1's win are very low, almost not worth it. However, if you go on handicaps or maps, it could be worth it. I doubt that T1 can win this cleanly with 3-0, Weibo is surely capable of taking map or two.

PICK: Over 3.5 maps
ODDS: 1.48 @ Leetbit.io

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
🔥BTC BETTING SITE I'M USING
copper member
T1 3-1 JD Gaming, nice odds, nice win for Faker and his team. They are in the grand finals vs Weibo Gaming (Sunday).

Amazing big hit for me, I hope you followed.

copper member
T1 takes the lead 2-1 in this best of 5 series. 1 more!
copper member
Current result is 1-1. Game 3 is very even, but JD Gaming don't look like big favourites in the games itself, like the prematch odds were showing.

I went big on T1. Let's go!

copper member
#LeagueOfLegends #Worlds2023 today's pick - semifinals #2:

JD Gaming🆚T1: T1 ML @ 2.00 (Leetbit.io)

Best of 5 series
Tournament win rate stats: JD 78%, T1 87%
Head to head: 1-1
Mid players (KDA): knight (JD) 6.3 vs Faker (T1) 5.2

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Gen.G 2-2 BiliBili right now
so over 3.5 maps is a hit ✅

Congrats, today another Korean representative was eliminated, but surprisingly he performed quite well compared to, in my opinion, the main favorite from China. I hope that tomorrow T1 will defend their honor, the odds are minimal for them. What do you think?
copper member
Gen.G 2-2 BiliBili right now
so over 3.5 maps is a hit ✅

copper member
#LeagueOfLegends #Worlds2023 today's pick:

Gen.G🆚BiliBili Gaming: Over 3.5 maps @ 1.48 (Leetbit.io)

All has been already said regarding those two teams so far in this tournament. LGD disappointed me in their recent series against Team Spirit, where they were crushed 0-2. Gaimin Gladiators are on a nice winning streak, and that will surely boost their confidence. According to the odds, GG is a big favorite, but LGD as the strongest Chinese team can't be forgotten. I believe LGD can be a thread in this best-of-3 series, and they surely can take a map off GG, at least. Decent odds on a +1.5 handicap.

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Team Spirit are new Dota 2 The International champions!

3-0 vs Gaimin Gladiators in grand finals! Expected. They were just dominant the whole tournament, beating some big fishes like Liquid, LGD and Gaimin in the playoffs of the tournaments. Well deserved, as they were top 3 outright favourites too before the tournament started.
TORONTOTOKYO is so mad right now but hey congratulations to them doing a sweep, it seems that Team Spirit was well prepared for the aggressive playstyle of Gaimin Gladiators that they've shown against Azure Ray. I haven't watched the GG vs LGD match and the Grand Finals yet so I can't say much about the stuff that happened, it's making me curious how the Team Spirit was able to defeat GG while making a sweep against the strongest Chinese team at the tournament.
copper member
Waiting for the #LeagueOfLegends #Worlds2023 playoffs for my next bets! 🤑
copper member
Team Spirit are new Dota 2 The International champions!

3-0 vs Gaimin Gladiators in grand finals! Expected. They were just dominant the whole tournament, beating some big fishes like Liquid, LGD and Gaimin in the playoffs of the tournaments. Well deserved, as they were top 3 outright favourites too before the tournament started.

GG my good bet for the grand finals!

Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Team Spirit all the way.
I'd like to say advance congratulations to you. Team Spirit 2-0 as of typing this and all games seems to be easy for them. Gaimin Gladiators is also good but too many mistake being done by them and I think it all starts from the drafting phase. They need to be wiser with their bans because they're giving free heroes to the Team Spirit when everyone is aware on which heroes TS is good at picking.
Well, anyway it's possible that it's too late to realize that and we're about to see the 2nd team that has won two-TI titles. Ego should be gone on this type of important tournament and you need to play safe, respect ban is a must.
copper member
Dota The International grand finals pick:

💰Team Spirit vs Gaimin Gladiators: Team Spirit ML @ 1.58

Best of 5 grand finals. Team Spirit all the way.
copper member
Dota 2 The International final day. Bet 1/2:

LGD🆚Gaimin Gladiators: LGD +1.5, 1.50 @ Leetbit.io

All has been already said regarding those two teams so far in this tournament. LGD disappointed me in their recent series against Team Spirit, where they were crushed 0-2. Gaimin Gladiators are on a nice winning streak, and that will surely boost their confidence. According to the odds, GG is a big favorite, but LGD as the strongest Chinese team can't be forgotten. I believe LGD can be a thread in this best-of-3 series, and they surely can take a map off GG, at least. Decent odds on a +1.5 handicap.

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
copper member
3rd Dota bet for today:

Team Spirit vs LGD Gaming: LGD Gaming ML, 2.35 @ Leetbit.io
Two best teams of the playoff upper bracket battling it out. China vs CIS. Team Spirit is the only team with all wins in the tournament, even not a single draw. On the other side, LGD has a draw vs VirtusPro. Spirit are huge favorite, but if there is some team that can take a win out of Spirit is LGD. LGD +1.5 handicap is a good bet here if you manage to find good odds here, but I will risk it here. I believe the Chinese can surprise bookies and take a win here. Odds are crazy, so I'm going with this value bet, even tho Spirit are playing in their life form, once again. However, LGD will be the scariest opponent yet for them. 60-40 for Spirit at this point. Make your choice. Over 2.5 or LGD +1.5 handicap are the other 2 bets, if you don't want to risk so much.

On this one, it seems that it's good to take LGD just for betting since it's semi finals. But Team Spirit is also likely to get the 2nd title. Anyway good luck, this is going to be the last match for this day.
I agree with you here, Spirit is going to take their 2nd The International title, most likely. Their performance is superb right now.
copper member
Well, it was a nice try. I thought LGD had some chance vs Team Spirit, but Spirit is on such a positive streak. They are playing amazingly, and if they continue this rhythm in the grand finals (which is by the way best of 5), I don't think not LGD or GG can take 3 maps off them, no way.

However, the odds were too good, it was a nice try to go with LGD win vs Spirit, but it didn't work, not even close.  Grin

LGD vs GG in a lower bracket will be an amazing series. I'll analyze those matches soon.
~
I spoke too soon with that Doom Pick, Team Spirit taught LGD how to play the aggressive way in Game 2 with that Yatoro Morphling pick and Collapse Chaos Knight pick. Knew that there's something wrong when at the 31 minute mark, the Networth is dominated by Morphling and the Spectre that was supposed to be fighting that Morphling is at the 4th place. Congratulations to Team Spirit though for securing the Grand Finals, if they continue this momentum we're definitely going to see Team Spirit taking the Aegis of Champions.
3rd Dota bet for today:

Team Spirit vs LGD Gaming: LGD Gaming ML, 2.35 @ Leetbit.io
Two best teams of the playoff upper bracket battling it out. China vs CIS. Team Spirit is the only team with all wins in the tournament, even not a single draw. On the other side, LGD has a draw vs VirtusPro. Spirit are huge favorite, but if there is some team that can take a win out of Spirit is LGD. LGD +1.5 handicap is a good bet here if you manage to find good odds here, but I will risk it here. I believe the Chinese can surprise bookies and take a win here. Odds are crazy, so I'm going with this value bet, even tho Spirit are playing in their life form, once again. However, LGD will be the scariest opponent yet for them. 60-40 for Spirit at this point. Make your choice. Over 2.5 or LGD +1.5 handicap are the other 2 bets, if you don't want to risk so much.
Team Spirit took the Gane 1 and it was a game that anyone could've won but Collapse's Magnus is just too strong for the late stages of the game, that Harpoon Skewer combo combined with the long range upgrade of Magnus was the Team Spirit's saving grace in the later team fights, LGD's Grimstroke was so strong, that Soul Bind Dark Portrait combo was a threat to be reckoned with and TS was able to do it in the end. Purge's analysis about the Game 1 was on point, LGD should've considered picking an aggressive line up that can also push towers. 2nd game, they took away Magnus from Collapse, let's see if LGD can get the win in Game 2.

Edit: Just saw that LGD picked Doom, there's a high possibility they can get this win with that hero, especially if Doom gets that Aghanim's upgrade on his ultimate.
Pages:
Jump to: