Pages:
Author

Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL) - page 91. (Read 23582 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Sadly it was a major for Nigma.
-snip-
Congrats to them and everyone who bet for them.
Why sadly? I thought you went for Nigma
I won't go for the odds as I want to support the possible winner.

-snip-
RNG had insane big lead in 2 maps, but they throw it away.
That 40k net worth fail tho, RNG can win that game 4 if the doom could use the double and triple ult properly.

I see that you have pretty good records in csgo and dota 2. Do you always watch every game in the tournament in these two games entirely?
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
[DOTA 2] Grand finals prediction:

Royal Never Give Up - Nigma: Royal Never Give Up, 1.57 @ BetOnBit

GL!
Sadly it was a major for Nigma. They'll move on to the Leipzig major and the known low bracket strategy that they've done before was also being said on this minor.

Yea. GG to Nigma. RNG had insane big lead in 2 maps, but they throw it away. Nigma crushed them in late game with their combos. Nigma is going to the Leipzig Major Smiley
copper member
[CS:GO] My bets and predictions for 2 CS matches today:

BIG - Sprout: Sprout 1.5, 1.71 @ BetOnBit
Defusekids - Nemiga: Nemiga, 1.54 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, and betting risk is normal. BIG and Sprout shuffled their lineups and both teams are in terrible form. Very juicy odds on Sprout handicap, worth trying for. Nemiga vs DefuseKids will be hard match, but i decided to go with Nemiga. It's 60-40 for Nemiga.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

GL!
Sadly it was a major for Nigma. They'll move on to the Leipzig major and the known low bracket strategy that they've done before was also being said on this minor.

copper member

GL!
Game 1 out best of 3 series (Dota 2 Bukovel minor)

Nigma vs Geek Fam

Nigma won 1-0
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
[DOTA 2] Lower bracket finals of #BukovelMinor:

GeekFam - Nigma: GeekFam 1.5, 1.65 @ BetOnBit

Nigma is big favourites here, odds on Nigma ML very low. I think Geek Fam played very good tournament and they have a chance to take at least a map from Nigma. Amazing odds on that. Winner of this match will play vs RNG in the grand finals! Excited to see that!

[CS:GO] My predictions and picks for Dreamhack Leipzig NA qualifiers:

Cloud9 - Triumph: Cloud9 -1.5, 1.52 @ BetOnBit
Gen.G - INTZ: INTZ, 1.62 @ BetOnBit
eUnited - CHAOS: CHAOS, 1.66 @ BetOnBit
Singularity - compLexity: compLexity -1.5, 1.84 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3 series. Bets are with high betting risk, so be careful especially those handicaps. Cloud9 should win that match. Gen.G is playing without Bntet once again, and INTZ already beat them few days ago with clear 2-0. CHAOS with smooya should get this match, while complexity should overrun Singularity.

Tailing these 5 games here. My first this year with op. Looking forward for another fruitful year for op and its followers. Last year I won 12 games out of 13. That was 11.02 odds gained or 1102% profit should my betting amount remains the same since day 1. 
The playoffs will start later, any picks yet?
Geek Fam wins surprisingly against Gambit, even I really didn't expect it will be 2-0.

Nigma will win this minor, I guess they lost on purpose at Leipzig major qualifier before because they want more money from winning this minor. Predictable move Grin
It wasn't expected because Gambit performed well during the opening matches.

It's live now, Nigma vs Geek Fam with their match. I'm also aware of their strategy of going to the lower bracket so that they can sweep all the teams that will be sent to that bracket.

Nigma is big favourites here, odds on Nigma ML very low. I think Geek Fam played very good tournament and they have a chance to take at least a map from Nigma. Amazing odds on that. Winner of this match will play vs RNG in the grand finals! Excited to see that!
Good luck with your bet, it's hard to analyze which team will win. I won't go for the odds as I want to support the possible winner.
copper member
[CS:GO] My predictions and picks for Dreamhack Leipzig NA qualifiers:

Cloud9 - Triumph: Cloud9 -1.5, 1.52 @ BetOnBit
Gen.G - INTZ: INTZ, 1.62 @ BetOnBit
eUnited - CHAOS: CHAOS, 1.66 @ BetOnBit
Singularity - compLexity: compLexity -1.5, 1.84 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3 series. Bets are with high betting risk, so be careful especially those handicaps. Cloud9 should win that match. Gen.G is playing without Bntet once again, and INTZ already beat them few days ago with clear 2-0. CHAOS with smooya should get this match, while complexity should overrun Singularity.
copper member

copper member
[DOTA 2] My picks for last 2 matches of the day:

Royal Never Give Up - Geek Fam: Geek Fam 1.5, 2.27 @ BetOnBit
Nigma - Gambit Esports: Nigma, 1.39 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, betting risk on 1st match is big, second not so much!

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Geek Fam wins surprisingly against Gambit, even I really didn't expect it will be 2-0.

Nigma will win this minor, I guess they lost on purpose at Leipzig major qualifier before because they want more money from winning this minor. Predictable move Grin
[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for Bukovel Minor day 2:

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Spirit: Ninjas in Pyjamas, 1.49 @ BetOnBit
Geek Fam - Royal Never Give Up: Geek Fam 1.5, 1.75 @ BetOnBit
Fighting PandaS - Gambit Esports: Gambit Esports, 1.40 @ BetOnBit
I'll just get back to your picks

NIP lost.

Geek Fam lost.

Gambit won.

copper member
[CS:GO] My IEM EU qualifiers predictions and picks for today:

ENCE - AGO: ENCE, 1.39 @ BetOnBit
Illuminar - MAD Lions: MAD Lions, 1.22 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, and betting risk is normal here. I didn't bet on CS:GO for 2 weeks due to holiday break / pause. I went for safe bets this time so we can open new season and year with some wins. ENCE and Mad Lions are big favourites here, low odds, but pretty safe bets. AGO +1.5 possible too if you are feeling adventurous.
GeekFam destroyed NiP at day 1, but RNG destroyed Team Spirit even harder in 2 fast 17 and 23 minute games (which is really fast in Dota 2 world). This is winners match that will determine who will be the team who will go out of group A in 1st place. I believe in RNG, they look so good, on paper and in game. They roster is pretty solid, but i can see GeekFam taking a potential map too.
NiP choked and that's why Geekfam managed to recover and they've won 2 games with a best of 3 series. Good pick for this match, although I'm a fan of chinese playstyle but geekfam has improved a lot when they've replaced Ryoya.

NiP vs Tspirit both team got 0-2 at opening day but I guess they're getting the flavor of their new mid and the adjustment of Gunnar as carry.

Geekfam do really have a better draft and they indeed choke in midgame to late. I wasnt expecting for geekfam to beat NiP yet when we do compare out the stats we can see whose better but GF prove it on day 1.Well its too early to conclude yet as said where adjustments still takes place.

I seconded for RNG to this one yet they dominate/annihilate TS too much. Theyre good in drafting and versatility.
I'm also not expecting that and both teams have a change in roster so adjustment for both teams is a must but I think Geekfam just click to each other since Kuku has the chemistry with both cores, Karl and Raven.

Few hours to go until the match commences.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
GeekFam destroyed NiP at day 1, but RNG destroyed Team Spirit even harder in 2 fast 17 and 23 minute games (which is really fast in Dota 2 world). This is winners match that will determine who will be the team who will go out of group A in 1st place. I believe in RNG, they look so good, on paper and in game. They roster is pretty solid, but i can see GeekFam taking a potential map too.
NiP choked and that's why Geekfam managed to recover and they've won 2 games with a best of 3 series. Good pick for this match, although I'm a fan of chinese playstyle but geekfam has improved a lot when they've replaced Ryoya.

NiP vs Tspirit both team got 0-2 at opening day but I guess they're getting the flavor of their new mid and the adjustment of Gunnar as carry.

Geekfam do really have a better draft and they indeed choke in midgame to late. I wasnt expecting for geekfam to beat NiP yet when we do compare out the stats we can see whose better but GF prove it on day 1.Well its too early to conclude yet as said where adjustments still takes place.

I seconded for RNG to this one yet they dominate/annihilate TS too much. Theyre good in drafting and versatility.

copper member
[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for Bukovel Minor day 2:

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Spirit: Ninjas in Pyjamas, 1.49 @ BetOnBit
Geek Fam - Royal Never Give Up: Geek Fam 1.5, 1.75 @ BetOnBit
Fighting PandaS - Gambit Esports: Gambit Esports, 1.40 @ BetOnBit

NiP had pretty decent 2019, but they didn’t manage to show anything yet in this new Dota 2 season. Their first day at Bukovel Major went terrible. As I predicted yesterday, they lost vs GeekFam dominantly. Seems like their new player still didn’t adjust to their play style and vice versa. However, today they should win vs Team Spirit, who is way worse team on the paper then NiP. NiP should bounce back, PPD should lead his roster to first win in this group stage.

This was such an easy decision and prediction for me. I believe Gambit are one of the favourites to take this tournament and one of the most consistent teams in the last few months. However, the biggest upset trophy for the day 1 went to Fighting Pandas, who beat Nigma (ex Liquid) with 2-1 in opening group B match. Very impressive result for EternalEnvy’s squad. Is this a one time surprise or can they repeat it again? I think the first option is more likely. Gambit for the win here.
copper member
[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for Day 1 of Bukovel Minor:

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Geek Fam: Geek Fam, 2.14 @ BetOnBit
Team Spirit - Royal Never Give Up: Royal Never Give Up -1.5, 1.83 @ BetOnBit
Fighting PandaS - Nigma: Nigma -1.5, 1.57 @ BetOnBit
Gambit Esports - FURIA Esports: Gambit Esports -1.5, 1.47 @ BetOnBit

This is the first match of the group A. Geek Fam has gathered a decent squad for new season consisting of some ex fnatic and TNC players. On the other side NiP are entering this year with a new carry player. Let’s keep in mind, this is best of 3 match. Even tho NiP are favourites here on the paper, i would give some credits to Geek Fam, as they have very decent lineup. Odds on Geek Fam are amazing, but that bet is very risky. Maybe safer bet would be Over 2.5 maps.

RNG is in the top 3 favourites to win the tournament. I can’t give much chance to Team Spirit in this stage of the new season. They have pretty okay roster, young lineup, but RNG’s lineup looks very strong on the paper. RNG for the win here.

Nigma is ex Team Liquid. The International champions winners vs mixed american squad. Even tho they have 1 new player in terms of w33, they should be able to dominate this match, and mostly the tournament. They are the favourites to win it all.

Gambit is just right behind the Nigma, in terms of the favourites for the Bukovel Minor. They are pretty amazing run in the last few months, finishing top 3 in some big major tournaments. On the other side Furia as a brazilian squad hasn’t done anything yet in the Dota 2 scene and i don’t see potential here. They are the weakest tournament of the team and i think they will finish they Bukovel Minor tournament run with last place in their group B.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
Why eSports is becoming the big bet for brands in Asia Pacific

The growth of eSports worldwide has been well documented, with the latest Statista figures showing over 200m people worldwide frequently watch their favourite video gamers in action.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2020/01/06/why-esports-becoming-the-big-bet-brands-asia-pacific
The article requires registration and it's blurred.

Well, the e-sports industry is becoming bigger and bigger every year. The gaming companies are getting into this venture because it's their target market, the gamers and gaming enthusiasts. It's good to see that within few years, they have been supporting the industry.

And a few years ago, you will rarely see a company sponsor an event but now, they're almost sponsoring every team not just events.
Pages:
Jump to: