Pages:
Author

Topic: Essentials of picking an exchange & the top 11 exchanges - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9
When trading for altcoins I go to mercatox and Coinex. I don't let my crypto sit there more than 24hours. Been using this two for long time and have no problem with deposits and withdrawal. I'm always able to receive my crypto in less than 6hours max.
As for swing trading, I only use Binance. Feedback is good, they have 2FA, have good customer service, low fees with bnb and not much issues about the exchange like bugs, hackers etc.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Coinbase will be always the top pick for me. I think it is the most popular exchange till now. It feels safe to do tradings in coinbase.
Activity: 112
I always prefer the giant exchanges. Because they are more reliable. I know lots of new exchanges has come to the market but still they will need time before gaining trust.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
There are so many options available on the market for you to trade. The most reliable options now are coinbase, kucoin, bitret, binane ... In that coinbase is the choice that I most fancy.
Activity: 172
I have been using CoinBase and Binance since the start and I don't feel the need to switch because they are reliable, user friendly and offers up to date information. Moreover, recently CoinBase is trying to add more coins to their database which will be available for trading later.
Activity: 70
It will be better to stick to the big and reliable ones so that we won't have to face issues, and worse, scams. Binance is the most trusted one out there.
Activity: 154
There are many exchanges in this market as many and many coins are coming to this market on a regular basis. Generally I pick the exchange which is very big in transaction, old, reputed and reliable like binance, bitterx etc.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I personally stick with the biggest ones and also the most reliable. So typically Bittrex, Binance, and kucoin.

I think I would add Coinbase to that list for me
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
I personally stick with the biggest ones and also the most reliable. So typically Bittrex, Binance, and kucoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Really good read: https://www.tokenmaven.com/the-top-10-cryptocurrency-exchanges-of-2018-572-2/

What do you guys think?? How do you pick your exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: