Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 2. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Strong team but addition of Blockchain developers will make stronger and white-paper.
MVP looks great
but unfortunately they are still not reach the soft cap, a few day left hope it will reach the softcap, but a good point i see, they are have a options for community, hope the options will give a great for further
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Strong team but addition of Blockchain developers will make stronger and white-paper.
MVP looks great
If you guys looking for the latest update from Eternaltrust I will requote from their official channel, that pretty interesting to read

https://medium.com/@EternalTrusts/development-blog-5-2-eternal-trusts-dapp-prototype-oracles-366955191995

at moment Eternal Trusts still not reach the softcap. but still have a few weeks left
ICO is almost over, and your softcap is not meet yet, what will happen if the softcap is not reached, hope there will be an alternative?
if that not reach they will doing an options, maybe like a vote

This is quote from one of admin on their telegram group

In such a case we will show all available options and will make a vote as to what is better for the community

As i'm one of investor in Eternal Trusts i'm sure that will be reach the softcap in the last week. Yeah just hoping Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
ICO is almost over, and your softcap is not meet yet, what will happen if the softcap is not reached, hope there will be an alternative?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Whether sales have been running here, always doing good things for this project to succeed later, we are sure the team will give satisfactory results for all who join here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The blockchain is a critically important component of our product that allows for the necessary level of security through decentralizing data storage. The agreements with our clients are not only stored in the blockchain, but also autonomously executed in the format of smart contracts with human factor minimized.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
This is 2 screenshots from the official website. How can this be? At first 280 803 509 tokens worth 4 665 144 dollars were sold, and then another 300 million tokens were sold at the price of 0.018 dollars (300 000 000 * 0.018 = $ 5.4 million), but the amount of raised dollars increased by only $ 1.47 million. Huh

Activity: 30
I have a pending transaction of 0.7eth for 15915 token, and if I place an order of 0.7eth now am going to receive 11177 token so if make payment now which amount of token is going to appear on my dashboard?
Activity: 31
when do you plan to have your own blockchain running and how do you implement all the data from ethereum blockchain to your own blockchain?
Minimum or maximum contribution?
Activity: 210
intensify promotions for this project so that in the future more and more people will know about this project and this project can also be a special attraction for investors, hopefully all will be able to run as planned, success with satisfying results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting indeed because this one project will provide an increase in allocation for the bounty to 4%, it is very promising if so, well the spirit that has joined and for those who have not joined let's join as soon as possible, and for those who want to join there is still a lot of time and time It's still a long time ago, hopefully it can reach hardcap later
Activity: 31
ETT has very good and organized team which makes its project a very promising one
Activity: 40
ICO Time: 52 days 6 hours left
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
viewed from the incessant promotion of this project I am confident that the projects will get a lot of investors who join this project so that future projects will manage to reach the target.
Activity: 40
According to opinion polls, at least 15% of population would like to prolong their lifespan. Unfortunately, legitimate science-based methods that can radically extend life have not yet been approved by regulations, are unavailable due to ethical issues, or require additional research.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Development Blog #2

New exciting details on the progress of Eternal Trusts always await you in the Development Blog! As usual, we’d like to give you a quick summary on all the important things that have happened in the last week in the area of product development, and highlight some of the short term development plans. Please follow our Medium blog to stay tuned and receive updates regularly. https://medium.com/@EternalTrusts/development-blog-2-9883e4a5ed08
Activity: 70
The founder of Carboncopies, Dr. Randal A. Koene, has kindly agreed to become the scientific adviser of Eternal Trusts. This partnership serves as a source of up-to-date insight in fields related to whole brain emulation such as brain mapping, neural interfaces and neural prostheses, which become increasingly important to the project's clients in the future.
Activity: 20
Guys, how much money did the team raise during the pre sale and did it end? I heard that the end dates were postponed to October 1!
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Reputable team. Great project with interesting vision and product. Lets see how the product/platform performance.
Yes, I agree with you. Team is very good and project will be great! I hope for the success of the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: