Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 7. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
I agree... This project will make you feel that you are investing not just for bucks but also for the benefits of each and every people around the globe.. It's like making you a big part of the people's future health and lives. And Eternal Trust was the first platform with this kind of concept-a concept that can't be compared to any other project.. It's an honor to be a part of this incredible platform.

I also agree with this, They do think of the welfare of their investors. I do Congratulate ETT TEAM, they are so very intelligent to build this very unique platform that will surely be supported by most investors because they do have the quality that they are looking for on a project like this. Goodluck Team ETT!!
Indeed.. Its good to know that there were a team who came up with this kind of idea and combined it to a blockchain. As we can see, Eternal Trust is not just an ordinary platform like others, it included a plan or should I say a mission to create a unique, useful and indemand inventions that focuses in human health improvement and prolonging life. A concept thats very rare in this field and an intellegent team who's workig hard to achieve their goal.. My salute to all Eternal Trust team.
Activity: 280
A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that surely will reach your goals! All the successes of the project related to their team! Just a gorgeous project,the cryptocurrency market is very saturated and then I saw this company.
worthy team that can withstand the tests of time in this market. Whether there will be new supporters or not, I'm sure that they can do their business really well.
Activity: 322
A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that surely will reach your goals! All the successes of the project related to their team! Just a gorgeous project,the cryptocurrency market is very saturated and then I saw this company.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
I agree... This project will make you feel that you are investing not just for bucks but also for the benefits of each and every people around the globe.. It's like making you a big part of the people's future health and lives. And Eternal Trust was the first platform with this kind of concept-a concept that can't be compared to any other project.. It's an honor to be a part of this incredible platform.

I also agree with this, They do think of the welfare of their investors. I do Congratulate ETT TEAM, they are so very intelligent to build this very unique platform that will surely be supported by most investors because they do have the quality that they are looking for on a project like this. Goodluck Team ETT!!
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
You have a concept which make us trust you. Very fresh and impressive project. I'm glad to be a part of your campaign.
This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different. I see great prospects and a lot of potentials ready to be showcased in this project. Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. This project is here to make a difference.
Set of goals that will be followed and thoroughly exclaimed by all the members of the association, with partnering of latest technology dealers and informers. They are sure that everything will be set into place and will be according to the goals of the team.
Activity: 24
It’s interesting to see the procress of this project, very clear and systematic. Keep up the good work and fighting bro
This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different. I see great prospects and a lot of potentials ready to be showcased in this project. Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. This project is here to make a difference.
Activity: 238
The Pre-sale for ETT has recently ended. Were you able to define the target hard cap for the token sale? As the token sale starts this June 1st, all I want to wish and pray is for ETT to be able to exceed the soft cap and even reach the hard cap for it to support and sustain the magnificent goals of this project.
Did you join the pre-sale? We are all hoping and pray that ETT reach the hard cap, Thank you to all people behind this project for sharing us this wonderful ang amazing platform. I will give my full support until the projects ends.
I think its not impossible for the team to reach the hard cap and achieve their goal.. Have you read the whitepaper?? If not, have time to read it and be amazed on Eternal Trust platform just like me. Based on what I've read,, the team is planning to put the money they will earn to support/conduct some research for human health-specially the research on how to prolong life.. Amazing right??
I agree, being a true platform that is dedicated for their work. It's inevitablr to reach their goals and hard cap. It would be beneficial to all that wants to penetrate into their market and join the road with the team. So have faith and support their cause

Indeed.. And it's not only beneficial to the creators and investors, but specially to us-people, who's looking for a way to live a healthier and longer life. It was great to know that there is Eternal Trust who wants and willing to share their profit to the people to build and achieve the long dream of a better and healthier life..
Eternal Trust is truely amazing. They have a good platform that helps many people,I also read the whitepaper and I'm amazed on what the platform is for that's why I'm planning to invest to this project to avail also their 50%  off.
The Pre-sale for ETT has recently ended. Were you able to define the target hard cap for the token sale? As the token sale starts this June 1st, all I want to wish and pray is for ETT to be able to exceed the soft cap and even reach the hard cap for it to support and sustain the magnificent goals of this project.
Did you join the pre-sale? We are all hoping and pray that ETT reach the hard cap, Thank you to all people behind this project for sharing us this wonderful ang amazing platform. I will give my full support until the projects ends.
I think its not impossible for the team to reach the hard cap and achieve their goal.. Have you read the whitepaper?? If not, have time to read it and be amazed on Eternal Trust platform just like me. Based on what I've read,, the team is planning to put the money they will earn to support/conduct some research for human health-specially the research on how to prolong life.. Amazing right??
I agree, being a true platform that is dedicated for their work. It's inevitablr to reach their goals and hard cap. It would be beneficial to all that wants to penetrate into their market and join the road with the team. So have faith and support their cause

Indeed.. And it's not only beneficial to the creators and investors, but specially to us-people, who's looking for a way to live a healthier and longer life. It was great to know that there is Eternal Trust who wants and willing to share their profit to the people to build and achieve the long dream of a better and healthier life..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Dear subscribers, our Token Sale is now online!

As you have already heard, we decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. Now, in order to become a token holder, you must submit your personal information and state your reasons for buying tokens on a separate page: https://eternaltrusts.io/whitelist. Our whitelisting procedure will be conducted in multiple waves:

The 1st wave is going to last until 1 of July. By the end of the wave, we will carefully review all the submissions and select those that fit our criteria and that represent, in the opinion of our experts, the most valuable contributions in the context of Eternal Trusts' mission. Please work on your application thouroughly before sending it to raise the probability of being accepted!

By the end of the first wave, we will carefully review submissions, announce results and arrange contributions. If you won't be included in the 1st wave, do not give up — there will be several more waves after that.

And don't forget - in the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum.

Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform!

http://eternaltrusts.io

This project represents a win-win situation for both the users and the company. This is the hallmark of good & successful projects. They created a platform where individuals can devise products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally. Very interesting. Great ideas and their implementation! Good luck!
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Activity: 140
Eternal Trusts pre-sale will end for hours to count and the team are doing well for the success and because of the demand which is to negotiate to investors that wants to avail the pre-sale they open up the opportunity by being enroll in the whitelist which is better chance to everyone.
Thank's to the team behind this project and for the favorable you set.
Great. this is our chance to buy at 50% off the prices. This is a good investment right now because the money we are paying for is the money they will use to conduct extensive research for the health of the future
Cool project and very interesting ICO. I really like to participate in the promotion of so many promising projects. We are all waiting for success! I sincerely believe in the success of the project. It's nice to see the development of the Eternal Trusts! This project, of course, should be of interest to both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.I recommend to everyone!
with the research and everything that they have done in the past, I'm sure that they will be successful in the market as to is they are now. With the right matter of promotion and support, ETT will soar along with the success of other's who have thrived in the business.
Pages:
Jump to: