Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 50. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The concept of this project is great and creative. And as I see it,, they have a strong and amazing team behind it. The success of this platform will surely come to the moon. Congrats to the team..
Activity: 27
I have visited website its very interesting project with great team
Activity: 46
Activity: 182
I found the website very informative and the headings are very informative definitely this is a platform where anyone can choose attractive dreams for automatic future fulfillment.I bet this will succeed.Congrats to the team
Activity: 113
Your project really is a very good project and your team is very strong team then nice team, I am impressive your project
Your ETT COIN very strong coin going soon moon
Activity: 28
 I'm looking and follow this project every time, becouse i think it's one of the geta project of this year. I love it
It is really a one of a kind project which is  a system that guarantees autonomous, deferred purchases of emerging biomedical and other vital services that are currently unavailable..A unique concept which will be very useful for all clients..
Activity: 266
It might be good to have it because of the industries that have helped to create it and provide good service.
Activity: 238
We are looking forward that this will become a great project.
Activity: 120
nice but long term and long life project
Activity: 111
Interesting project, more information needed
Activity: 109
I visited the site and spent 30 minutes reading carefully white paper. Everything from concept to service and platform is no problem.
The team is strong enough.
If the ICO is successful, there is no reason for this project to fail.
Activity: 70
I want to share my deepest and sincere support to all members of the team for creating this wonderful project..I am very much excited for the release of ETT blockchain platform..By the way are you offering bounty or airdrops?
Activity: 39
Begining New Era of trust...
Activity: 84
super project. and good luck.
Definitely a very amazing platform which aims to protect peoples assets from third party claims wherein there will be a mutual trust between the clients and the management..I also like the concept of fulfilling all the dream once it becomes available in the market.
Activity: 82
Hello team ,Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out aerodrome system,good luck
A very interesting platform  project which integrates with legal action..I really do believe this would be a very promising project for future technology..Hoping for the team success..
Activity: 95
the project seems nice and promising,im hoping to see this one doing good in the market
Pages:
Jump to: