Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 51. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
nice project have a nice future.
Activity: 182
This is really a very crucial yet a very innovative project..So many poor people and families cannot get legal counsels because of high talent or lawyers fee..Indeed this platform can help us lessen those burdens wherein justice will be easy to reach because of more reliable and cheaper fees using ETT.
Activity: 105
This project looks good and promising, hope they will reached the hardcap in no time and I definitely support this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 66
Activity: 47
Activity: 266
This is a very good project, with a unique feature.These project with the great help to our daily lives so it is worthy for success.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
A platform designed to automate the acquisition of services? This is promising and can guarantee the bureaucratic breakdown and a performace of tranquility and quality for investors.

im just kinda confused do they have bounty?i didnt see any bounty related article with this post...thanks!
Activity: 32
Activity: 99
great project.. keep growing
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
the project seems nice and promising,im hoping to see this one doing good in the market.keeping my eyes on this one!
Activity: 378
After reading a little information about this project in its website, I don't see any reason for this project to fail. Will continue reading more in the whitepaper.
Activity: 266
This is very promising project.hope that it will become success.The project is interesting and this is  great idea. Lets support this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Will this run on ETH backbone? if yes, will this consider the Plasma protocol or the ERC20? in the long run will this develop their own blockchain? considering that having one is much advantageous in the event of network congestion
Activity: 280
Well this is a great project on development, nice stats and evrything that has to be said. But what are the differences between the other projects?
Activity: 112
I Like your Project Dev
 Very Iteresting And Promissing
 And Verygood ROADMAP. i Want to Join Smiley
 i Support Your Project Smiley
Activity: 19
nice project and very good cammunity this coin is growing in the future
Activity: 196
Is the team wanted to post their developers? aside from the CEO to marketing manager, this is also for us to check if this has solid experience on the field of blockchain technology
Activity: 27
Beautifully designed website everything is clear anyone who know to more about this project you just visit http://eternaltrusts.io/en and then you will come to know that what i am saying this is very powerful project and i am really excited to found this airdrop i joined this and my fingers are crossed that i will get as much coins thank you guys for this great project.
Activity: 202
Eternal Trust will create a trust in the maximum lifespan of mankind Thanks Best Regards
Pages:
Jump to: