Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH - page 6. (Read 696 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 03, 2019, 01:05:05 PM
That's what we called marketing strategy, of course, Vitalik Buterin says that for the sake of Ethereum to have mass adoption than Bitcoin. Because he is the co-founder of Ethereum, all his stated are all his opinion. We have our right how to analyze what he is saying(it is totally bullshit). Probably Ethereum has a potential of what had made on upgrading the system, but I personally give my full support on Bitcoin that I guess Ethereum can't surpass to Bitcoin even if have limited functionality but it is existed until now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 12:00:10 PM
shitcoins like ethereum Wink

Roll Eyes funny... That phrase made me smile. You couldn't wait to make an attack on vitalik coin  Grin

Well.. I don't see etheruem as shitcoin, maybe they have much happening around there platform that should be attended to, I can understand.

Strongly agree
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 03, 2019, 12:28:37 PM
Limited functionality what does it mean
With sidechain bitcoin will have his smart contracts function
Now Ethereum is much more centralized than bitcoin
Bitcoin is much more secure than Ethereum
Until now it was not possible to for Ethereum any upgrade
Coming upgrade will only delay Ethereum main problem not solve it
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 03, 2019, 11:29:01 AM
I mean, I'm pretty sure it was intended for bitcoin to have "limited functionality"

bitcoin does not have limited functionality. it has the functionality that it is supposed to have and it is fulfilling them as it is supposed to. saying otherwise is like saying "my vacuum cleaner has limited functionality because it doesn't also cook dinner for me"!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
March 03, 2019, 11:20:19 AM
I mean, I'm pretty sure it was intended for bitcoin to have "limited functionality" and to be as simple as possible, for the devs to focus on one thing: bitcoin as a decentralized and sound money(instead of unnecessarily branching out manpower to other functionalities); and it obviously is working out well.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 03, 2019, 10:43:09 AM
shitcoins like ethereum Wink

Roll Eyes funny... That phrase made me smile. You couldn't wait to make an attack on vitalik coin  Grin

Well.. I don't see etheruem as shitcoin, maybe they have much happening around there platform that should be attended to, I can understand.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 03, 2019, 10:37:38 AM
shitcoins like ethereum can't solve their own limited functionality and the backdoors they have let alone attempt at bigger more serious stuff that bitcoin is dealing with Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 10:27:17 AM
⁠Ethereum is an attempt to solve Bitcoin’s limited functionality, according to Ethereum’s co-founder Vitalik Buterin

https://ct.com/7d3u
Pages:
Jump to: