Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH after "Constantinople" - page 2. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
ETH in particular and crypto in general will recover slightly in 2019. That's my thinking.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 25, 2019, 08:08:36 AM
what you think about constantinople fork? its coming in 1 day.

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)
2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

your predict about 2019 and ETHEREUM Smiley

As I understand 2 eth per block will not have an immediate impact but will be in 1.5 years, tell me if I am wrong.
This hardfork may not bring the raise. However, the next one which should be in 2019 also, can introduce us great long waited features.
Ethereum after Constantinople will be good for the community because there will be a better ethereum platform after it. However, many are speculating or hoping that after the fork the price will shoot up. I am hoping the price will go up because of  a better ethereum platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 07:04:29 AM
Will POS be already in this update? I thought it will just in  some next and this will be again long path)
As far as i know the pos update comes later. This time, only the number of ethereum coins will be reduced. But to stay on topic, my prediction is that it probably comes only to a small increase in the price through the update. I think, only when the final update comes to pos, the price could rise noticeably.
Before it "rise noticeably" it will fall ten times, because they are always late with updates)
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
January 23, 2019, 09:55:45 PM

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)

I hope that after constantinople everything in the ETH Blockhain will run smoothly this will be a good news for all ETH holders if this happens.. but I doubt that this will help in boosting the price of ETH in the market because this is only a minor changes and there are still problem with the "ICO's" who are still making exit scams and with this it lessens the investor of ETH and the use of ETH blockchain..
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 08:10:22 PM
Will POS be already in this update? I thought it will just in  some next and this will be again long path)
As far as i know the pos update comes later. This time, only the number of ethereum coins will be reduced. But to stay on topic, my prediction is that it probably comes only to a small increase in the price through the update. I think, only when the final update comes to pos, the price could rise noticeably.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 23, 2019, 07:33:57 PM

here is 2 fact :

As I understand 2 eth per block will not have an immediate impact but will be in 1.5 years, tell me if I am wrong.
This hardfork may not bring the raise. However, the next one which should be in 2019 also, can introduce us great long waited features.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 23, 2019, 01:55:39 PM
Pos coins: Peercoin the first and Blackcoin the first PoW - PoS where are they? Of the hundreds or thousands of them how many can be found at top?
Activity: 644
January 23, 2019, 09:59:54 AM
Activity: 574
January 23, 2019, 07:51:47 AM
It is indeed not a good news for miners when the block reward decreased from 3 eth to 2 eth. But sometime, an option must be taken to solve other problems. The transition from Pow to PoS algorithm will might bring SEC attention. Whether it will violate the securities law or not, I have not hear any news about it yet.
But I think this upgrade/fork will bring more features, so hopefully will bring good atmosphere as well.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 23, 2019, 05:15:07 AM
I think everyone hopes the current fork can bring Ethereum back on track and the price goes up again.
Activity: 434
January 23, 2019, 03:17:09 AM
Yes, I also hope that this year Ethereum will experience hard fork for safer features and have a positive impact on increasing the price of coins not for the gratified fork that has been talked about by many people.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 23, 2019, 01:56:24 AM
Just look at whether the ETH price will rise after the Fork. Hopefully this fork will have an impact on Ethereum like what happened to Bitcoin during fork.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 23, 2019, 12:00:22 AM
This fork is more of a feature upgrade and there are going to be no new free coins so should not cause any big pump. However, the ETF approval by Feb 27 deadline by SEC should give a big boost to crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 11:52:25 PM
Delays occur again for various reasons, hardfork ETH canteen in February is still waiting again.
Surely with a better and more useful renewal, the positive impact will be seen.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 22, 2019, 10:47:30 PM
Recently, the developers stated that they found some kind of bug in the code that does not allow them to do the fork in the near future, so we should not expect that the fork will take place as it was previously planned - January 17th. Now it will be transferred for an indefinite time until they eliminate this bug.

Correct, I thought it was just a one day delayed, as initially reported. But its worst than expected, so we really need to wait and see how this whole fork will affect the miners and investors as well.

https://blockmanity.com/news/ethereum-developers-decide-to-activate-constantinople-hard-fork-on-february-27th-progpow-could-get-delayed/

So the new date is February 27, Its interesting to note that Feb 27 is the date wherein SEC will have to decide for the last time if Bitcoin ETF proposal by Van Eck/Solid X should be a go or no go.

Take note as well that the miners will received 2 ETH every time they find a new block as compare to 3 ETH prior to the fork, reducing the supply that might affect the price positively.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 22, 2019, 10:15:25 PM
Going by multiple news channels, this "Constantinople"  fork/upgrade has been postponed to next week due to a security hole discovery. That is the reason for today's ETH selloff. Hope to see it go smooth next week.

I never heard anymore after the recent news about of postponement, I was excited before but now nothing anymore, but I still have the faith that after the upgrade it could be the reason to soar its price value.
Not excited anymore cause it won't give a huge effect on the market, it is just an upgrade to help out from bugs and security reasons. We've undergo that system upgrade before and it won't make help to increase the market but instead, it bring down the price cause some people worried about the after the upgrades.
Yes, it is postpone and I don't hear any pronouncement about new schedule. It might be launch or not.

Of course it does have a huge impact on the price of eth . basically the value can pumped up because people will tend to buy more eth because they wanna get more forked coins  . the same happend to btc forks  were both btc and bch got an instant increase   .

Postponed or not , the value of cryptos including eth can still recover in the future  because other good events did not happened yet  .
This trend may have ended and people are no longer interested in new coins at this time because they are suffering huge losses in their assets. I believe that from here until February, ETH will increase very high but then everything will return to the ground because ETH will not have much value anymore.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 22, 2019, 09:42:46 PM
Going by multiple news channels, this "Constantinople"  fork/upgrade has been postponed to next week due to a security hole discovery. That is the reason for today's ETH selloff. Hope to see it go smooth next week.

I never heard anymore after the recent news about of postponement, I was excited before but now nothing anymore, but I still have the faith that after the upgrade it could be the reason to soar its price value.
Not excited anymore cause it won't give a huge effect on the market, it is just an upgrade to help out from bugs and security reasons. We've undergo that system upgrade before and it won't make help to increase the market but instead, it bring down the price cause some people worried about the after the upgrades.
Yes, it is postpone and I don't hear any pronouncement about new schedule. It might be launch or not.

Of course it does have a huge impact on the price of eth . basically the value can pumped up because people will tend to buy more eth because they wanna get more forked coins  . the same happend to btc forks  were both btc and bch got an instant increase   .

Postponed or not , the value of cryptos including eth can still recover in the future  because other good events did not happened yet  .
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 07:20:02 PM

here is 2 fact :

Ethereum devs are taking a lot of precaution to make this Constantinople hard-fork successful last week they delayed their hard-fork due to security issues. I have not seen issues of SEC with any POS algorithm coin except privacy coins. IMO after the hard-fork price will grow gradually & it will also depend on the users experience/reviews ho faces scalability.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 22, 2019, 07:05:22 PM
Going by multiple news channels, this "Constantinople"  fork/upgrade has been postponed to next week due to a security hole discovery. That is the reason for today's ETH selloff. Hope to see it go smooth next week.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 06:43:17 PM
Going by multiple news channels, this "Constantinople"  fork/upgrade has been postponed to next week due to a security hole discovery. That is the reason for today's ETH selloff. Hope to see it go smooth next week.

Pages:
Jump to: