Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH after "Constantinople" - page 4. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 05:32:35 AM
what you think about constantinople fork? its coming in 1 day.

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)
2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

your predict about 2019 and ETHEREUM Smiley

The said forked, has been postponed just now, due to some reason and speculation of attacks. and i would definitely assume that after it happen, it can stabilize the state of eth wherein we already knew that last year was the worst year of ETH coin, i am still hoping for the best after the fork.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
January 16, 2019, 02:47:57 AM
Ethereum was criticized by the community for delaying so long in releasing technology updates. According to many community members, the other blockchain shifts Ethereum because of the slow development. For some people this is a good development of blockchain technology especially because now rival ethereum like stellar and tron are starting to grow, hopefully prices after hardfork don't drop dramatically
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 02:32:23 AM

here is 2 fact :

1 - new ETH will 2 in per block, this is good. (circulation suply will grow less then now)
2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

The emergence of a new pump causes a serious frenzy, have many really dropped the ether, only because of the investment or is there another reason justified by a decrease in the ether after the appearance of the fork.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 16, 2019, 12:32:28 AM
I think since this would decrease the rewards for miners, it is more prone to 51% attack just like what Ethereum Classic experienced recently?
This is just a speculation on "what if's"

Link to follow : https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/after-51-attack-high-transaction-fees-on-ethereum-classic-keep-investors-cautious/

Anyways, since the fork is coming up (but a little bit delayed), I think this could help increase the demand for ETH to receive the forked coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 16, 2019, 12:13:43 AM
It's delayed mate.

I'm not sure what will be the effect of it if it has been launched soon. But everyone has the same opinion that it will trigger the 'price' up.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 11:38:29 PM
"Constantinople" reminds me of "Cantaloupe" (the melon kind)...hmmm the sweet juicy fruit that always lacked in flavor: https://youtu.be/ilFzkrpQm2U
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
January 15, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
@StarkInternational. Bad for the miners. The developers have the miners' income decreased by 33%. I reckon changes such as monetary policy must have consensus within the community and not imposed by developers.

@Dragonrage201. The hardfork will begin on January 17, only a 1 day delay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 15, 2019, 09:53:17 PM
Going by multiple news channels, this "Constantinople"  fork/upgrade has been postponed to next week due to a security hole discovery. That is the reason for today's ETH selloff. Hope to see it go smooth next week.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
TOKOIN.IO
January 15, 2019, 08:12:46 PM

here is 2 fact :

2 - (PoS)  algorithm.  i think SEC and PoS arenot friends Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: