Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 12. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:53:46 PM
I would certainly buy Ethereum at this value, I really trust and believe that Ethereum will be a good coin. I am very much looking forward to its value increasing again as it was earlier this year. All those who bought Ethereum during the period of its fall acted wisely, I am sure of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
June 23, 2018, 06:19:24 PM
I do not think it will happen short of a major panic selling in crypto markets. Also SEC has said Ethereum is not a security so that is a positive factor for it.

Hope, you are right. I do not want to see how Ethereum (I have several ETH in my portfolio) is rolling down. My expectations are 1,200-1,500 for this alt this year.

I think you're waiting for a little price. I think that you can expect at least 4,000 - $ 5,000 this year. That's my assumption. I think that you can count on these numbers
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
I already have bought a few pieces under the $500 threshold and personally will buy tons of it ever dips below $250. I don't see that happening, but as I stayed true to my word about acquiring Ethereum under $500, I will do the same if it breaches $250.

Yes, it is impossible to reach below 300$ because people are buying ETH when the price of ETH below 450$. Now ETH price is kept increasing and it is more than 500$ now it is impossible to reach below 250$.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
I did not expect at first that Ethereum would fall in price.
At first, I was very sure about Ethereum's price scalability in the market.
Lately a lot of price decline that occurred in Ethereum.
I know Ethereum is a very good coin but the price is down now.
I just hope the price of Ethereum will go back up and recover.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 02:03:28 AM
I do not think it will happen short of a major panic selling in crypto markets. Also SEC has said Ethereum is not a security so that is a positive factor for it.

Hope, you are right. I do not want to see how Ethereum (I have several ETH in my portfolio) is rolling down. My expectations are 1,200-1,500 for this alt this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

yes, I buy it in the presence of money, Ethereum will become the highest currency in the cryptocurrency world, I don't pay attention to recent falling of Ethereum - I know that this altcoin will revive again, he the stablest of all.
Activity: 336
June 20, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

If it falls below the price that you said, then it seems to me that we will get into a deep crisis pit, people will start withdrawing their assets very quickly, there will not be new investments ... In short, I do not even want to think about it))
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
Everything can happen, and Ethereum price can fall even below 300 dollars. Nevertheless, I would not pay attention to these things and go on holding ETH. I am absolutely sure that finally, this alt will run to the Moon.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 20, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
ETH back to that point I would sell all my fortune to buy ETH, I assert this, because I know the price can not fall down to that level, down to $ 400 that many investors have bought them. into the.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
I think $500 is a new low for the Ethereum and we'll hardly see the price of $300-$400 anymore for the Ethereum.
Activity: 247
June 19, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
Apparently it goes in the '' normal '' movements that present mid-year, hopefully by the end of the year we get a new hike
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
I already have bought a few pieces under the $500 threshold and personally will buy tons of it ever dips below $250. I don't see that happening, but as I stayed true to my word about acquiring Ethereum under $500, I will do the same if it breaches $250.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
June 18, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
Dear mate, everything is possible in the crypto world, only one night can change the crypto market but I think eth can't go 300$ again but at the end of the year it will reach new high value so don't get panicked. Let's enjoy the magic of crypto.
I am not panicking just hoping for a crypto miracle at this time is impossible, maybe eth will no longer return to $ 300 but to return to the price of $ 1200 as early this year also seems to need patience and maybe we should be patient at least until the end of the year this.
Activity: 397
June 18, 2018, 10:33:29 PM
Dear mate, everything is possible in the crypto world, only one night can change the crypto market but I think eth can't go 300$ again but at the end of the year it will reach new high value so don't get panicked. Let's enjoy the magic of crypto.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 09:30:09 PM
Maybe I'll buy it.
Ethereum is currently a coin that many people are interested in.
The technology used by Ethereum is great and is a coin that has a tremendous level of excellence.
Ethereum is able to stay on top.
I believe in Ethereum's ability because I think Ethereum is worth investing in.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
some people often say that the price of Ethereum is still in the process of decline and it will happen again, but I think this is a great time to start and enter. I will not regret the decisions I have taken even though it will lead to losses.
$300 is very small back of etherium so its good time to buy back. Actually the market is now too unstable, but if such a sudden drop is repeated, investors can go to the Fiat or leave the air. And also we can invest more tp pay back in low. Big income is coming for us.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
Yes, of course, I will buy it when the price of Ethereum falls.
I believe with Ethereum because Ethereum is a good coin and has a stable price.
Many say if Ethereum is a coin that has a good advantage in comparison with other coins.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
I'm sure that the ETH price returns $ 300 if the bitcoin price is below $ 1000, as long as the bitcoin price is still above $ 1000 then the ETH price will always be above $ 500, especially now that the use of ETH keeps increasing as it is used for transaction fees of hundreds of tokens.
Activity: 70
June 18, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
This is the starting point of its last year, that is, flying from this price all the way. So it's very difficult for this price to fall. There will be a lot of people buying at this price, hoarding chips and waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
I think whales will not let down $ 300 for people to buy cheap coin. If eth is down to $ 300 then bitcoin will have a very bad price.
I think it's time to invest in the right time. Because now its price is very low in the ethereum. And now investing will be benefited later.
After some days, the price of ethereum will increase greatly.
I also think that Ethereum will not return $ 300 because it has a huge investment community and certainly many investors holding ETH will not want their coin to fall deeply so. ETH is the best altcoin in this market and it's very good to keep in the long run so investors can keep it and do not worry too much.
Pages:
Jump to: