Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 8. (Read 4183 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I think is a good idea to buy more right now since basically is very low and is likely to go up before the end of the year or probably beginning of next year for sure after their new updates
This has been put forth by almost every user. The price of bitcoin and ethereum grew in a mutual manner since the past all time high, further while dropping also it fell in a mutual manner. Now bitcoin is growing, but ethereum is just with small scale fluctuations. Possibly this could be the time for big price pumping.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
July 21, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I think is a good idea to buy more right now since basically is very low and is likely to go up before the end of the year or probably beginning of next year for sure after their new updates
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
Just because it isnt doing great right now, doesnt mean it wont. Its always going to be great because it's adoption and usability is so much higher. ETH can be used to purchase fantastic ICOs and once real risk taking in the market takes place, ETH will skyrocket.

Here are some great ICOs if you're wanting to get involved before the major risk taking season comes around.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

Most of traders and investors waiting eth to hit below 100 $ again because there are many down\up trends affecting bitcoin prices where eth\altscoin always down with every trend either up nor down .
I think being in waiting status is the best option .
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
July 21, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
Uh ETH is at $416 right now, not $300.

I highly doubt ETH will go below $300 unless Bitcoin goes under $5000 as well. It's definitely possible, but unlikely.

You can't compare the price right now to the ATH, as any price seems low compare to the ATH. In addition when a currency increases in value 10x in a short period of time, it is always bound for a correction. Unfortunately a lot of money left crypto after that, which is why we are in this situation today.
In this market, anything can happen, so investors should plan to protect their assets in times of market turmoil. It is becoming increasingly difficult for investors as the whale is trying to squeeze the price down to a lower level, calm down and have a proper investment strategy.
Activity: 233
July 21, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
I do not think that we are going to see it coming back to those prices again, it would be another massive crash but i really doubt that there will be another  crash, at least, not  during this year, and i do not think that there will be one the next year
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
whales push the market to the bottom and this is a natural process taking place in young markets. how to behave in this situation, of course to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. How to do this in order not to lose all your money? The only true advice is to study this forum and invest your time and energy in self-education. Until you become experts in this field do not expect to get rich quickly
copper member
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
Just because it isnt doing great right now, doesnt mean it wont. Its always going to be great because it's adoption and usability is so much higher. ETH can be used to purchase fantastic ICOs and once real risk taking in the market takes place, ETH will skyrocket.

Here are some great ICOs if you're wanting to get involved before the major risk taking season comes around.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
Activity: 84
July 16, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
The Cryptocurrency market depends on the growth or fall of bitcoin, when its price falls the entire market in red, when the growth continues for a long period it positively responds to the growth of the entire market. Whether in the near future Ethereum to break its historical bottom, time will tell. But what can we say that by the end of the summer we will see a record low price for Ethereum - this will be the best entry point for the purchase
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I don't think the price of Ethereum will return to $300. I think that $500 is already the lowest price. You may not believe it. I think Ethereum has very room for growth this year.
Activity: 336
July 16, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
Only he began to grow, began to appear and do not need comments in the old topics) But for 300 dollars this is possible, because the etherium unlimited number (
Activity: 103
July 16, 2018, 07:26:33 AM
I don't think the price of ETH will drop to $300. Although the price of Ethereum has been on a downward trend this year, its user base is very large! 80% of users in the market rely on Ethereum!
Activity: 532
July 16, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
Ethereum is falling but i think it will not hit $300. But if ethereum will reach that low. I will buy more ethereum. Because ethereum wi be great in the future.
Activity: 102
July 16, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
I will keep some ETH waiting for the bull market at any time. Every time I invest, I will not convert all ETH into altcoin. I think his price is very low now, it is very suitable for purchase!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:03:57 AM
eth prices are now down, this is a moment for us to buy eth as much, and I will wait for the price to go back 3-6 months later.
you just have to be patient waiting for the price to rise, set your emotions and do not panic.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
this option is quite likely after bitcoin will break the bottom of 5-6 thousand dollars. At the time of panic in the market rate may fall below $ 300, which will be a great scenario for buying a ladder. but if you do not like the risk and excitement you can safely buy now and be sure that in a year your investments will bring significant profits
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 16, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
When they say that  ETH will back to the price $300, for me it means one thing - a turn is not far off. On the contrary, it is an indicator that we have reached the bottom and will soon go to the top.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
I do not think it's worth waiting for ETH at $ 300 so it's not likely to be sold low. you can buy now and at the end of the year to get an excellent profit!
Activity: 490
July 16, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
Ethereum has fallen heavily lately and will necessarily grow again, as it was just a normal price correction. Buy? My answer is yes.
Of course, if the price falls to such a level, then certainly it will need to be bought. But while at such a price and situation on the market, I think that it is worth waiting to buy until it is clear that the fall is coming to an end...
Activity: 119
July 15, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
Ethereum has fallen heavily lately and will necessarily grow again, as it was just a normal price correction. Buy? My answer is yes.
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

There is a probability that ethereum will be back to his original price. I what we see now all altcoin and bitcoin are experience a down trend . Some says its normal.
Pages:
Jump to: