Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon? - page 10. (Read 22529 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
This deep crash is possible before moon, but I have more patience ,so I will be waiting for a longer period.
Just don't expect fast return on your investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
I would very much like to believe that everything is so that the price will return to its former position and such a strong fall in the rate will not be fatal for Ethereum
I will also believe that, there will be no problem with ethereum. now it should be the beginning for us to invest in ethereum, because when the market returns I believe this will soon be an improvement in ethereum prices on the market.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
December 29, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
I would very much like to believe that everything is so that the price will return to its former position and such a strong fall in the rate will not be fatal for Ethereum
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
December 28, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Agree with your position. And now we could see a little rise of market. Than Ethereum will go to the moon in the end of Winter or in Spring. But nobody know what to be actualy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 28, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
a few weeks ago it had indeed dropped to double digits and it was very surprising but lately it has recovered to become three digits and hopefully recovering
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 27, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?

now ethereum back to triple digits,,
and i hope this price will not back to double digits again,, wich mean the bear market is finish Wink
so, next year ethereum will touch the past high,,
there was information that in December a record amount of air was sold by the participants of the iso, and nevertheless the broadcast went up, this is a good sign.
Activity: 395
December 24, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?

now ethereum back to triple digits,,
and i hope this price will not back to double digits again,, wich mean the bear market is finish Wink
so, next year ethereum will touch the past high,,
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 24, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
CZ posted the following;

We will be adding a couple trading pairs with XRP as the quote currency shortly.

And rename ETH markets to ALTS market.  Running out of space on the UI. 

Eth losing its monopoly?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
I feel that the bad time for this market is over now and a new wave of buying will come in this market and we will see ETH go much faster than other coins because its drop was very big.
The price reversal of ETH was too fast to realized that we are now almost $150 after it hit the bottom. I know that many of us missed that train and hoping that we can still catch the price when this will go up at $200.  Hoping for continuous trend until the New Year.
Trends in trading depend on two factors: technical and informational. You can spend hours studying charts, identifying dependencies and trying to build on this various strategies. But, as experience has shown, even the most advanced trading bots are not very efficient. But at first glance, any insignificant informational occasion can raise or bring down the course of cryptocurrency in a day.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 24, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
It may not be possible for ETH to go to the moon in 2018. But ETH is a good money and potential for us to wait for good results but need more time.
January is a good moment for ethereum to be able to rise because when that happens hardfork can make the market rise again to signal the beginning of the resurrection
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
I feel that the bad time for this market is over now and a new wave of buying will come in this market and we will see ETH go much faster than other coins because its drop was very big.
The price reversal of ETH was too fast to realized that we are now almost $150 after it hit the bottom. I know that many of us missed that train and hoping that we can still catch the price when this will go up at $200.  Hoping for continuous trend until the New Year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
December 21, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
I hope that it is true I invested my money in ETH when it was crashing down,
I hope that it would soon be ready to go to the moon,
I think many investors also take the chance to buy it when it hit about $80.
December 24, 2018, 08:48:07 AM
I hope that it is true I invested my money in ETH when it was crashing down,
I hope that it would soon be ready to go to the moon,
I think many investors also take the chance to buy it when it hit about $80.
Yes, those investors who bought for 80 bucks, may well be able to fix a part of the profits in order to re-purchase if they are engaged in aggressive trading
Activity: 277
December 21, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
It may not be possible for ETH to go to the moon in 2018. But ETH is a good money and potential for us to wait for good results but need more time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
December 21, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
I think this is a good strategy from huge investors to let the prices go for a huge dip and as soon as their expected price comes theyll start buying huge amount of eth again that will fuel a big bull run again.

Probably. But so far eth hasn't been making any movement by its own and is content with swinging with bitcoin and the whole maket. It's now broken 100usd again and though it's still way down, it's a good thing if it can steadily keep its pace.
I really hope ethereum will stay above 100. and in the future it will be even better. I was very sad when yesterday ethereum had reached the price of 80, because most of my assets were in ethereum.
December 21, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Check and compare the graphs of the cryptocurrencies published in CoinMarketCap site. You will see that Ethereum is not the biggest loser. Many other altcoins managed to lose much more.

Bitcoin Cash lost more than ETH in the last month. But it also come back more in the last few days.
Yes, bitcoin cash came to the forefront of volatility, before the forco it was driven to the mountain, then lowered, now it is quite possible that its volatility will go to bitcoin.
Activity: 216
December 19, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

Check and compare the graphs of the cryptocurrencies published in CoinMarketCap site. You will see that Ethereum is not the biggest loser. Many other altcoins managed to lose much more.

Bitcoin Cash lost more than ETH in the last month. But it also come back more in the last few days.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
I think this is a good strategy from huge investors to let the prices go for a huge dip and as soon as their expected price comes theyll start buying huge amount of eth again that will fuel a big bull run again.

Probably. But so far eth hasn't been making any movement by its own and is content with swinging with bitcoin and the whole maket. It's now broken 100usd again and though it's still way down, it's a good thing if it can steadily keep its pace.
The potential of the ether is of course powerful, but today the bitcoin cache is on the market in the queues, while the ether is on the growth rate slightly ahead of the cue ball, but quite a bit.

Indeed, most of the wide thinker traders now observe the ongoing eth journey against bearish trend. We're on the ground breaking price movement and any time of the day this December we might see another way of supply and demand to initiate at a greater surges. But stay silent for now because the price might have some glitches over the market panic holders.
December 19, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

The potential of the ether is of course powerful, but today the bitcoin cache is on the market in the queues, while the ether is on the growth rate slightly ahead of the cue ball, but quite a bit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: