Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon? - page 9. (Read 22529 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 12, 2019, 07:10:15 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?
Wait for the fork and you will understand that this is not the end, it may be even worse if   fully not  develop the coin and do not make improvements.
if a month ago, most thought. that the fall is still continuing, now there are very high hopes for growth associated with Constantinople, it remains to wait a fortnight
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 07, 2019, 04:18:31 AM
It can crash, but we don't really know if it will happen. The price is not very volatile now and the volume of exchange is lower now. Anything can happen.

What do you mean? It already crashed since last year when and hit its low price at $90 a pop.

Right now it's trading sideways, perhaps a good indication that there are no more serious dumpers out there and maybe just waiting for the next fork scheduled this month.

Anyways, ETH still has a lot of potentials and as long as there are ICO's ETH will continue to flourish. We should look at the long term though and take this perfect opportunity to hop and buy a lot and be a bag holder, so to speak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 03:58:10 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Wait for the fork and you will understand that this is not the end, it may be even worse if   fully not  develop the coin and do not make improvements.
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 03:10:47 AM
It can crash, but we don't really know if it will happen. The price is not very volatile now and the volume of exchange is lower now. Anything can happen.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 02:02:27 AM
I really hope the upgrade is going to bring something better to the table because the way things are going bearish market is affecting the ETH coin so much more Maybe newer features might make it break some trends on the long run
before the last drop, the broadcast did indeed fall stronger than the market, but after falling to 80 bucks, the further movement was more or less, even the growth was relative to Bitcoin, and indeed, in anticipation of the Constantinople, many hope for growth
everyone hopes there will be an increase afterwards. but we can only see the truth that will happen in the market like what. we cannot impose if nothing happens to the ethereum market afterwards. we will determine our destiny after all has happened.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
February 07, 2019, 01:38:48 AM
I really hope the upgrade is going to bring something better to the table because the way things are going bearish market is affecting the ETH coin so much more Maybe newer features might make it break some trends on the long run
before the last drop, the broadcast did indeed fall stronger than the market, but after falling to 80 bucks, the further movement was more or less, even the growth was relative to Bitcoin, and indeed, in anticipation of the Constantinople, many hope for growth
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
February 06, 2019, 05:35:19 PM
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2019, 04:05:58 PM
I hope it will not deep crash and now increasing value is better to see.

it seems price must start to increase already. Because their fork going to launch in the end of this month already. And it seems that they delayed this fork because they want to release fork in the same time with some other big news which push up market to grow. And this thing seems will happens soon - Fidelity launch in March  Roll Eyes
hoping that the clarity of their fork at the end of February will make ETH prices rise from now , I want to see the price of ETH higher than before, because in my opinion ETH is one coin that has good potential in the future
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 06, 2019, 03:27:46 PM

it seems price must start to increase already. Because their fork going to launch in the end of this month already. And it seems that they delayed this fork because they want to release fork in the same time with some other big news which push up market to grow. And this thing seems will happens soon - Fidelity launch in March  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 06, 2019, 02:16:47 PM

The bubble crashed and market needs to be clean from weak hands before next healthy growth Wink. And there are still some of them, so wait for next big dump.
Activity: 630
February 06, 2019, 02:01:43 PM
Many analysts are constantly making disappointing predictions for the future for the cryptocurrency market. I think that you should pay attention to these stories as little as possible, since all the necessary information is very bad for the actions of the majority of cryptocurrency users. This is what raises panic and badly affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 06, 2019, 09:02:27 AM
I hope it will not deep crash and now increasing value is better to see. Sometimes before the coin increase or going to pump the value they will decrease first and if the potential coin happen like that , thats what happen to ethereum for sure.
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 06, 2019, 07:40:14 AM
Wether it will or not, we can't say for sure. We just have to stay put and hodl, the power is with us.
That is exactly to make predictions in this area, this is how to read tea leaves,. One thing is for sure, the cryptocurrency will grow now or later, but it will
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 06:22:43 AM
Wether it will or not, we can't say for sure. We just have to stay put and hodl, the power is with us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
January 23, 2019, 02:11:36 AM

If it's extremely bearish and then there's no sign of any upcoming bull then it has more probability that it will go down. Or maybe you can risk but be sure to be at the right position of at least a broken resistance to profit.
just for now, apparently not the time to recover the market. The political field is restless, the crypt does not want to grow. Constantinople transferred a second time. Perhaps the team is waiting for the time when the market will be ready for growth.
Activity: 854
January 02, 2019, 11:15:57 PM
Yes, look at the price of ETH now the price of ETH is kept increasing which many people lost their faith in the market and starts blaming ETH is dead. We have to remember one thing a coin which has active development will always increase it's the price in the market actively. But to fluctuation, the price of ETH decreased.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
January 02, 2019, 09:43:07 PM

If it's extremely bearish and then there's no sign of any upcoming bull then it has more probability that it will go down. Or maybe you can risk but be sure to be at the right position of at least a broken resistance to profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 09:38:43 PM
This deep crash is possible before moon, but I have more patience ,so I will be waiting for a longer period.
Just don't expect fast return on your investments.
After such a difficult year, a full-fledged reversal in the direction of the growth of the crypto currency will take a lot of time, maybe 1-2 years will pass
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 02, 2019, 06:13:59 PM
It may not be possible for ETH to go to the moon in 2018. But ETH is a good money and potential for us to wait for good results but need more time.
The recovery of ethereum seems to be underway, it is not going to be a fast process it is going to take a few weeks or even a few months before we see the price of ethereum recovering but that is not such a huge issue for me, I have been waiting for the recovery of ethereum for months so I can wait a little bit more if necessary, the only thing that is left is to see how many people in the forum take advantage of that opportunity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 29, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
This deep crash is possible before moon, but I have more patience ,so I will be waiting for a longer period.
Just don't expect fast return on your investments.
It seems to me that in this case we are talking not only about patience, but also about the possibilities of waiting for a more promising cryptocurrency market. I mean the financial condition that allows you to survive a virtually weakened source of income.
Pages:
Jump to: