Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon? - page 16. (Read 22529 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 26, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
I believe 99$ for ethereum was lowest point just to make people fear and buy crypto cheaper. Somebody manipulated price before black friday,because knew, that people would sell crypto anyway to buy gifts and so on. Now we are going to rise!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
no one can provide such guarantees that ethereum prices will always fall and ethereum prices will rise again but no one can know that because it all depends on the demand and development.
Everyone is waiting for the most severe fall and they say that it is necessary for the institutional investor to enter the market. If this is true, then this would be a good development of the situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?

the downward potential for eth is very likely to occur in the following month, at the end of this year there are many wild predictions for the market decline especially for bitcoin and ethereum. I think the option we can do is buy it. but for now I am still waiting for what happens next month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
deep accident? do you mean this because the price falls?  Grin Grin

I hope that too, behind this disaster the future will be better, but "to the moon" that you want will take a long time
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
This is exactly how the 2013 bear market felt like. Total carnage... felt like there was no hope... no light in sight. Felt like cryptocurrency was done for. Felt like a long lost dream. Felt like something that was just here to bring pain.

Look what happened.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
November 25, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

this is not problem, dont sell your coins with small price, just weit. this is crypto, and wery soon market will recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
One of telegram channels I am subscribed to, predict ethereum to drop today to 90$ and then there will be a bull run. So let's wait for a night!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
I do not think that will happen. Considering the highest price ever attained by ethereum alone is only about $ 2000 usd. Itupun because bitcoin also reached its peak. Then the state of the market is very stable, supportive and contribute greatly to the increase in price ethereum. For now the hope of touching the $ 2000 usd price again will be very difficult. Moreover, the price of $ 5000 - $ 10000 usd, I think it is impossible. Based on some altcoin channels that I follow also argue the same, the price ethereum will rise, even then only a little. Probably just about the price of less than $ 1000 usd. So once again, ethereum will be very difficult even impossible to touch the price of $ 5000 usd. thank you
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 25, 2018, 05:09:07 AM
no one can provide such guarantees that ethereum prices will always fall and ethereum prices will rise again but no one can know that because it all depends on the demand and development.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 25, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

It's looking like we might go down to double digits, but obviously no-one knows for sure.

This is the main point I suppose - we all want prices to rise, but it is all speculation. The markets are thin and immature, and volatility works both ways. I think short-term stuff is impossible to predict at the moment. I can say that I beleive that in the long-term prices will be considerably higher than now, and we will also see new ATHs for the good projects... but note the word 'believe'... plenty of decisions, mine included, are based around faith in crypto rather than hard-headed reality. The reality is no-one knows.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 25, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
ETH may no longer land on the moon because it has lost too many investors, isn't it? The ICO project uses the raised ETH to become cash, and investors also sell ETH to reduce the losses caused by the fall!
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 25, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

In my view that the price movement in the market is natural. This is due to a few things: 1. The emergence of new competitors in the development of world business cryptocurrency; like EOS. We know that before there are new EOS all businesses using smart contract ERC 20 Ethereum.
2. A lot of marketing online that's just come into the program without taking part in investment after all this time getting results from online marketing such as Bounty Hunter. They can be the token and then switched to the ETH and sold into money.
I think, we will also be better if investors and using the ETH as a business platform. I'm sure ETH up again.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 25, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
Many kind of opinion talking about the cryptocurency price in the next time, except the ethereum price will be have many opinion will be grow up or will be dump in the next time. But the usually price the ethereum will be up again in several week later and we have be patient for waiting the ethereum grow up in the expensive price like before to $200+.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
it could happen because usually ethereum price movement and all cryptocurrency price movements usually when prices fall then after that the price will bounce back up.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
I don't know how the low market will affect the price of ico, because they can still increase the same amount they will only increase hardcap ETH or BTC. what must be done is intensive research on the ico that you will follow and if he throws it away, lower your average
Activity: 434
November 25, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
ETH will collapse completely without any chance of rising, do not expect the ETH value, maybe they will not give us higher profits.

I would never agree with you. Do you know something special, which lets you think that Ethereum will never rise? I will support the thread author - Eethereum will jump after this fall.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
Now is not the best time to make any predictions. The market is in a very deep drawdown. You need to be patient and if possible buy cheap assets for a long time.
Activity: 350
November 24, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
It seems some big players are trying to manipulate the market again. At present, the price of Ethereum is around $120, i am 100% sure that when the market goes in bull run, the price of Ethereum will be double in a few days time.

Buying right now is really easy money.  A 2x from this price is easily achievable in a few days considering how low the marketcap is right now.  I feel bad for anyone selling right now because they are making a huge mistake and will end up regretting it.  I'm buying as much as I can right now, there may never be an opportunity like this again.
Those guys who sold their cryptocurrency on this dump will regret it more than once. And we should just wait a bit, it is possible that this was already the last bottom.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 24, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
It seems some big players are trying to manipulate the market again. At present, the price of Ethereum is around $120, i am 100% sure that when the market goes in bull run, the price of Ethereum will be double in a few days time.

Buying right now is really easy money.  A 2x from this price is easily achievable in a few days considering how low the marketcap is right now.  I feel bad for anyone selling right now because they are making a huge mistake and will end up regretting it.  I'm buying as much as I can right now, there may never be an opportunity like this again.
Those guys who sold their cryptocurrency on this dump will regret it more than once. And we should just wait a bit, it is possible that this was already the last bottom.
If BTC will go down below $3.5k then we will see ETH below $100. And today's cheap price could seem very expensive.  If you are long-term investor than price is good. And it not need to wait the best price because best price is those that so comfortable for you
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 24, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: