Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon? - page 19. (Read 22529 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 22, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?
No one should have any doubt that ethereum is going to recover, ethereum is such a good coin that if it were to fail then I do not see any other cryptocurrency surviving other than bitcoin, so it is obvious that ethereum is not going to disappear and that it will recover, the question is how long it is going to take for ethereum to recover and unfortunately that is a question for which we do not have the answer and the only thing that we can do is to wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one really knows. But the only thing I can say for sure is that the panic on the market is artificial, that is, the price is lowered specifically so that experienced people can buy cheaper
The most interesting thing is that many have succumbed to this panic and, under the effect of this state, they derive everything. And the worst thing here is that they fix their minus in the deposit. And the way out for this is just to wait out.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 22, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Yes, maybe that's the current phase of the crypto cycle we are stuck in but, until there happen to positive changes, no one can say for sure how long the so called "moon" will take to arrive that's if it eventually come around to Ethereum, because I'm quite sure some coins in this deep state will never get to see the earth surface again let alone think of going to the moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
November 22, 2018, 03:38:30 PM
A situation with the general market. ETH is very difficult to act as a single. With Casper you can only do if POS events happen.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
Another decline, ethereum is included in the narrative. should be able to increase from this decline, I believe that there are more interested people, especially ethereum as a platform for the ICO project
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

it can be big crash before giant crash. It's joke  Grin I believe in the ETH and its team . But too many ETH's was paid for ICOs and today some of this ICO try to sell their funds in the panic attack. Some projects are smart and wait. But panic becomes stronger
Activity: 560
November 22, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
I just think that after this  big fall of ethereum it will rise 5x or 10x in next year. It is really good chance to buy it now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
The thing is that no coin is safe from this bloodbath that is happening now. Ethereum has fallen from 203usd to 133usd in just 8 days and right now it really seems that the price might still fall lower.

Really hope that ETH will at least climb back to 150USD.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
everything has its time. I think that the market is preparing for the beginning of growth so do not panic ahead of time
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 22, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
Most likely ETH find a bottom and stay there. With the SEC killing off ICOs there is no real reason for anyone to buy ETH. The only reason that ETH had its massive pump last year was because everyone was buying it to get into ICOs. Who's buying it now and for what reason? Anyone?

Also, after being in these markets for years I noticed that money moves to what's hot. Currently that looks like Ripple. Also I've seen coins in the top 5 go into oblivion. Don't think that ETH has any protection against this just because it had a nice run so far and most icos still run on it.

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one really knows. But the only thing I can say for sure is that the panic on the market is artificial, that is, the price is lowered specifically so that experienced people can buy cheaper
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

It's difficult to speculate what will happen next. All we can do is wait, we cannot foresee what will happen the next day. If ethereum will drop down to double digits, I guess a lot of people will grab cheap ethereum. It will be shopping time for investors.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
no one is impossible to reach 2 digits, well, this decline is too deep to make the eth holder become more panic, the more down and the more the panic loads, the moment like this will definitely benefit the whales and can be a strategy to buy cheaply. who knows, if they make it worse to panic the holders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 22, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
As long as BTC will drop in value ,then ETH will drop aswell . Ofcourse if ETH devs will shoot out some good news then we can see some big movement , but to reach all time high again for ethereum we will need to wait like 1-2 years if BTC will not shoot back to 20k then we can see ETH back at 1k range Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 22, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

currently eth holders are experiencing a panic crisis, the price is very low compared to last year. this decline is so strong fluctuating experiencing a prolonged correction. the last rumor comes from bch with his hard fork. and it is not impossible for us to see the bleeding in December. I can only see and study the market before making any speculations in eth purchasing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
November 22, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
I think this can happen and this is bad news, but I still believe if ETH will return and exceed the highest prices, let's wait.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 22, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
It means if ethereum decrease the value we have chance to buy more and earn more money because for sure in the future ethereum will increase again the value because they only prepare to up again but not today they need process for that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 22, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
I think the current corrections of ethereum price is going to take along time before we can see another moon.  The market has Alot of limitations in his ways and I believe those limitations has to be taking out of the ways before we can see any meaningful bullish trend.  The ico that used ethereum has started scamming investors and many people has lose significant amounts of they investments and that brought discouregment in the heart of investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

That is perfectly possible. I'm afraid that ETH will be able to fall down at $ 50 per coin. Because the founder of ETH and other investors have very little ETH. They let other people control the value of ETH. So it will easily slip down at $ 50.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 22, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Well until here and its't possible that ETH will fall to two digits in my opinion there are large investors who are in the pool,even though this is uncertain cause it might occur in crypto it falls to a value of only two digits.Thinking back to the market reality and value state at the BTC exchange for ETH That can happen between the two,suggestions take a little in the values below If ETH rises at any time without realizing it you can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: